Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Scammed bz moderator from KO4life

This is a discussion on Scammed bz moderator from KO4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just curious why da hell hes still mod and hes not banned yet...
Page: 3

spab

just curious why da hell hes still mod and hes not banned yet

ZuBy

Yeah me 2 :angry:

Anyways, I ve found out that he didn t sold it 4 real cash but he traded 4 a mage on logos[post="logos"][/post]

Pls, pls somebody scam him or delete the char and I ll live peacefully again :lol:

And as well I found his deceitful shit face

Btw this was my gear before I ve met emw

Now he left me just shell set+7 cause it was sealed and quest accessory and uber guns cleavers +7
    ain t that cool?

spab

hey he wrote somewhere that he was 18 gosh he looks like 12 years old geek from border of nowhere

bump and bann

well, this is really sad to read..

Didnt think that there were finnish ppl with so low morale, i even invited him to clan because i thought being a moderator require alot of trustability from a long time period.

Well, i personally have neither anything good nor anything bad to say about him cause he has not been active more than 2 days for the whole time he has had the mage in logos and i didnt get to meet him in real life (i myself wouldnt trust any non-reallife friend my account or anything in this game, sharing account is allways a known risk if you ask me).

Anyway, theres enough proof to conclude that he did scam items that were not his and i will be removing him from the clan and hope that this incident does not put finnish players generally in a bad light or anything.

ZuBy

well, this is really sad to read..

Didnt think that there were finnish ppl with so low morale, i even invited him to clan because i thought being a moderator require alot of trustability from a long time period.

Well, i personally have neither anything good nor anything bad to say about him cause he has not been active more than 2 days for the whole time he has had the mage in logos and i didnt get to meet him in real life (i myself wouldnt trust any non-reallife friend my account or anything in this game, sharing account is allways a known risk if you ask me).

Anyway, theres enough proof to conclude that he did scam items that were not his and i will be removing him from the clan and hope that this incident does not put finnish players generally in a bad light or anything.[/b]
    Thx 4 Ur attitude m8,
    just want to let U know that it ve never been problem of nationality.... never ever, and it woun t ever be, it s always personal think and problem of character... so don t be sad, don t wanna blame Finnish GG.
    As U said as a moderator U thought he needs to be trustable... so did I (I ve never shared with non RL friend... this was the st time and I was fucked from mod)

Don t be afrraid about general opinion on Finnish players bro... it s always a problem of character.. as I said.

Thx bro and GL on Logos

Bangalord

ban this scamming nazi moderator,

and zaby gl gearing up bro

ZuBy

Thx Ztar... It ll take some time I guess

Btw bump... nothing happends wtf? K4L mods free to scam?!?

spab

still nuthin' hmm get your fat asses outta toilet and bann him pls

ZuBy

Why is shit happenin?
    EMW doesn t reply or ad his opinions.... actualy I ve didn t C him on since this topic started looks like he s got a new internet face (new msn + new nick on k4l)
    Mods didn t bann him... isn t this wonderworld?
    It s heaven 4 scammers... sooner or l8r everybody ll become a Scammer when it isn t even punnished.

Whohooo I luv this world :lol:

Ebola

(5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms: i got banned
    (5:45 PM) X-Youssef-X@hotm: ok
    (5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms: from ko4life
    (5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms: by scamming 2accounts
    (5:45 PM) X-Youssef-X@hotm: 2222
    (5:45 PM) X-Youssef-X@hotm: whats the 2nd one
    (5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms: i scammed also platinum earring , bronze belt , wp, shell set warrior +7 , shell boots+8 warrior
    (5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms: and stuff like that
    (5:45 PM) samir_joumane@ms:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enough said? ::OWNED::[/b]

yea this asshole scammed me with KaChings account.

@this topic: its sad to see this happening again with a ko4life mod. but this proofs another time to never trust onlineplayers <_<

Hostage

Did you send in a CS ticket?

WAITTTTTTT

That&#39;s not gonna work, k2 doesn&#39;t allow the sharing of accounts.

WAITTTTTTT

ko4life doesnt support account sharing.

WAITTTTTTT

I see substantial proof, but I see no HARD evidence...

WAITTTTTTT

We&#39;re all scammers on ko4life according to ZuBy...

SilentDaemon

ROFL

Hostage

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE AN ADMINISTRATOR/MORDERATOR WITH AN MSN THAT DOES NOT HAVE @ko4life.com AFTER IT.

From now on, ko4life administrators and moderators will only contact you via a @ko4life.com VERIFIED MSN. IF THE MSN IS NOT VERIFIED, THAT MEANS IT IS A SCAMMER..

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you read that????

I see msn logs using another msn. I see pics that are old, and "new" pics that are of your char naked. I can do that too, wanna see!?! I see forum names that have NOTHING to do with these forums. For all we know he could have been hacked, and you got the shit end of the stick.

And btw- he&#39;s been banned for quite some time now....

spab

hostage are you just pretending to be idiot or you are, seriously KO mods contact you via KO4life msn for trades not if they are your friends before they even become a mod and you share with them acc
    gosh you maybe are a moderator but youre hella dumb

Hostage

rofl. First off, I&#39;m asking myself how I can ban him based on these facts. ATM I can&#39;t. I see nothing. More information has been asked to resolve the issue. Yet, I still see nothing. My first post was more, "Who&#39;s the bigger idiot here?". My second post was the fact I cant use anything you&#39;ve given me so far. Yet I still see him bitching because he&#39;s yet to be banned. WELL HE HAS BEEN BANNED ALREADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

How in the fuck am i supposed to know who his friends are? His stupid ass got GOT. That&#39;s the bottom line. This is OVER. I&#39;m not going to argue with non-english speaking people. Dont come here with BS proof, I&#39;m merely acting upon what&#39;s been provided.

If you have anything else to add, take it up with an Admin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123