Scammed by djtiest0

This is a discussion on Scammed by djtiest0 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he sold me items for US $ 230.00, i gave him the WU number and everything and he never came ...
Page: 1

poker27

he sold me items for US $ 230.00, i gave him the WU number and everything and he never came back wrote many email and no reply, his real name is Giancarlo Aliaga Radenovich, please if you read his name DONT BUY. he will scam you check his post, please ban this person

Banned Senior Member

Proof?

we can all hate him but u dont have any proof-.-

poker27

he sold me items for US $ 230.00, i gave him the WU number and everything and he never came back wrote many email and no reply, his real name is Giancarlo Aliaga Radenovich, please if you read his name DONT BUY. he will scam you check his post, please ban this person[/b]
    i have proof, ill post the WU reciept, i dont have to lie, check my post i've done business with the most well known players, check yourself

his name ingame is druidark, was in our clan when i was playing.... he seemed dodgy.

Traffic ftw

its not traffic is from respect anyways, we cant know if the personality of the person can change no? we was playing with a guy from manes and now on logos hacked us so its not problem about the clan. btw i thought he was trusthable he said me he played rebeled20 at diez and played his lvl 72 priest i dont remember the nick :\ at diez too dunno really ._.

SCS06470

I dunno if this is same guy. He gave me username and psw to buy him prem for IGC and when i went to fill in info none of this name matched what automatically came up. It said peru and other stuff but the name was dif. Ill log his acct later and check it out. If he scammed u i will just take the item and give back to u (if it was from logos cause thats where this char is.

AnonBoarder

sorry to hear that.

poker27

its not traffic is from respect anyways, we cant know if the personality of the person can change no? we was playing with a guy from manes and now on logos hacked us so its not problem about the clan. btw i thought he was trusthable he said me he played rebeled20 at diez and played his lvl 72 priest i dont remember the nick :\ at diez too dunno really ._.[/b]
    the name of the priest was tatana an orc BP lvl 77

zzz he is a shame for Tiesto :angry:

poker27

Dont do business with him if you know him please contact me ill really apreciate it please ban this guy im not the first person he has scammed, i also bought a char a priest lvl 77 from him and he is trying to get the account back check his post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1022277

dont trust him he is a scammer, if you buy something to him and you see the name

GIANCARLO ALIAGA RADENOVICH

LIMA, PERU

DONT BUY HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS PLAYING IN LOGOS NOW DONT BUY FROM HIM

cadem

Thumbs down

:angry: que pena q dejen mal a los peruanos, pero recuerda killer q todos no somos asi

la proxima avisame mano,, para ubicarlo pvp nos vemoss

Banned

ive also had one person tell me he got scammed by dj_tiest0 from forums :x

poker27

this guy moved to logos, remember his real name is giancarlo aliaga radenovich, in case that he changes his in game name

akemi

why u bought his account and items :huh: ppl wrote here don't buy from him http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=105119&hl=

so is ur fault >_<