Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Ferruzo!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His nick here on ko4life is Ferruzo and hes Email is [email protected] . About 1 week ago we did a ...
Page: 1

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

His nick here on ko4life is Ferruzo and hes Email is [email protected].

About 1 week ago we did a trade, i gave him a lvl 68 60% full geared warrior on Girakon for lvl 70 sin and a lvl 72 warrior on logos. The trade went fine whitout any problems.
    I gave the warrior away to a friend and we bought name change and gold premium on both acounts. Later on Ferruzo needed the payment info so he could change secret answer on the char on girakon, i refused to give beacuse i wanted the payment info first. And why i needed it first? Beacuse this two acounts "lvl 70 sin and 72 warrior" had more then 5 different owners on both acounts, first Ferruzo told med it was only him and hes irl friend that had the acounts wich turned out to be 5 on each... I wanted the info first so i could change my info, he refused and wanted the info first... About 3-4 days ago he pmed me here on ko4life and told me he could give the info first, but i was busy and away and couldent give response... Today im back was gonna log in and i see the PW to the 70 sin is wrong. I made forgot PW and the email turned out the be wrong to. How he did? I dont know, he told me " Dont worry after u buy one premium no one can ever take the acount back ". Then how is the info changed? If i dont get this acount back whitin 4 days i will take back the Warrior on girakon. I wont accept being scammed by this stupid greedy people...

Hes trustabilty topic whit all this vouchers for him, still is there anybody u can trust? No theres not!
    I quit ko now for good. This game isnt good for anyone, its the worst shit ever and i wish i never started play it.

sorry to hear but he seemed not to fishy with spamming like hell and vouchers dont say shit

id rather trade with someone i know who has done many trades then with someone who has some vouchers

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ferruzo aint no scammer

I do respect you for protecting your friend and i dont care what you think. I wish i could prove it, but how can i prove him take back the acount?
    And i may not have 1.000+ posts or being well known, so i dont think anyone would actualy beileve me. But for me it doesent matter, im only angry of the money and time being lost for nothing. But sooner or later he will probably scam someone more so to the next victim, be careful!

I have talked whit Ferruzo and he says its not him and he will investigate how this happend, but for this im not saying hes trustable again, not untill i know whats going on here.....

Banned

I have talked whit Ferruzo and he says its not him and he will investigate how this happend, but for this im not saying hes trustable again, not untill i know whats going on here.....[/b]

Thats bullshit.

Ferruzo isnt scammer.

PSYK0SIN

Stop taht
    someone who mass spam with topics nd post daily to raise up his posts nd asking for vouchers nd want to be a MOD .
    isnt taht wierd i dont wanna be a MOD anyways :S Only someone who wants to get profit from this tittle will ask for that.

Im not saying that ferruzzo is a scammer nd im not saying that hes not ... its for u to know taht

BoShkE

if it smells like a rotten fish then its an rotten fish...

BossHunter

Srbine jebo ti mater svoju

BoShkE

Srbine jebo ti mater svoju [/b]
    Decko neznam ko si i sta si nit me interesuje, al mora da je tebi neki Srbin jebo mater nekada cim imas takvu frustraciju da se siris ovde. :lol:

Thats bullshit.

Ferruzo isnt scammer.[/b]
    Tapion i don't think you are in the position to vouch for people since you have a very shady reputation of scamming people.

Jacoli

Tapion i don't think you are in the position to vouch for people since you have a very shady reputation of scamming people.[/b]

+5

whassup

funny how all these topics apear with ''furruzo scammed me'' and all the time furruzo says its not him .... it obviously is, just trying to make cover?

His nick here on ko4life is Ferruzo and hes Email is [email protected].

About 1 week ago we did a trade, i gave him a lvl 68 60% full geared warrior on Girakon for lvl 70 sin and a lvl 72 warrior on logos. The trade went fine whitout any problems.
    I gave the warrior away to a friend and we bought name change and gold premium on both acounts. Later on Ferruzo needed the payment info so he could change secret answer on the char on girakon, i refused to give beacuse i wanted the payment info first. And why i needed it first? Beacuse this two acounts "lvl 70 sin and 72 warrior" had more then 5 different owners on both acounts, first Ferruzo told med it was only him and hes irl friend that had the acounts wich turned out to be 5 on each... I wanted the info first so i could change my info, he refused and wanted the info first... About 3-4 days ago he pmed me here on ko4life and told me he could give the info first, but i was busy and away and couldent give response... Today im back was gonna log in and i see the PW to the 70 sin is wrong. I made forgot PW and the email turned out the be wrong to. How he did? I dont know, he told me " Dont worry after u buy one premium no one can ever take the acount back ". Then how is the info changed? If i dont get this acount back whitin 4 days i will take back the Warrior on girakon. I wont accept being scammed by this stupid greedy people...

Hes trustabilty topic whit all this vouchers for him, still is there anybody u can trust? No theres not!
    I quit ko now for good. This game isnt good for anyone, its the worst shit ever and i wish i never started play it.[/b]
    first thats not feruzzos msn... tho its like 2nd time when scammers are using ferruzos name to scam... if you have ko4life pms show us ss...

BoShkE

first thats not feruzzos msn... tho its like 2nd time when scammers are using ferruzos name to scam... if you have ko4life pms show us ss...[/b]
    Like he uses only one mail

Whassup is right, if a person gets accused so much he is obviously guilty then. This kind of incidents proved them selfs in past...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast