Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Ferruzo!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like he uses only one mail Whassup is right, if a person gets accused so much he is obviously guilty ...
Page: 2

whassup

Like he uses only one mail

Whassup is right, if a person gets accused so much he is obviously guilty then. This kind of incidents proved them selfs in past...[/b]
    see? many many times has been prooven ..

he told me " Dont worry after u buy one premium no one can ever take the acount back ". Then how is the info changed? If i dont get this acount back whitin 4 days i will take back the Warrior on girakon. I wont accept being scammed by this stupid greedy people...[/b]
    I think you can if you have ALL previous payment information and you tell your account got hacked (aka telling the last premium was bought by the hacker).

RiseAgainst_

Thats bullshit.

Ferruzo isnt scammer.[/b]
    Lol yea as if people would care when an scammer tries to defend another possible scammer.

bb

you people that get scammed by "ferruzo" ......................... it doesn't cross your mind to pm him on forums first to see if its the real 1? ..................

[email protected] actually IS his msn, I was going to get account from him at one point but ended up not getting it, still have his msn though and hes online often, from his actual forum account also.

sexy Owa

a popular scamming method on this forum is faking your msn adress as a known trusted person on the forum and posing as that person to get people to do sales to you, then scam them -.- its equally as simple to make other msn names do the scam's and say that its not you on the msn adress. this is like the 4th time easilly ive heard this about ferruzo, he was trying awefully hard to be a moderator of some sort on this forum, why would he want that? to scam and say its not him im willing to bet it is him doing these scam's. prove me wrong and ill apologize

Banned

Hello everybody a few minutes ago i got unbann and i am here in order to clear situation.

Yep i did trade with sommar and the msn that he show on his first post thats my msn is correct.

That was not fair that u sommar with out pm me on msn and ask me about it first and think that i blocked you from my msn you mister go inmediatly to this forum and say directly with out any proof that i am the unique person who could take back the acc and call me scammer.

like the mostly ppl know i got bann because i spammed so much and i accept that, i like to see topics and replay ( few time i let +1, or non sense sentences ) and u sommar was accusing me days ago on this forum while i got bann and i couldn't use defense myself.

What sense makes to ruin my reputation taking ur char if i couldn't play/posting it, u say u "lost" 1 char of 2 it says u have the other char and nothing happend with it, why not believe if it was some of ur "friends" "sharer" "keylogger" there are too many posibilities for to get char hacked, I think u are inventing "excuses" to take ur warrior from girakon back because u did not give me any payment info.

Thats not my fault if u wanted to sell the rogue to someone and u got scamm and now u are looking for my help and take back the char, we don't know what is happening with u really. It makes not sense that u lost only rogue and still have warrior.

I did to many trades for around 600 usd and i never doubt to be honest and do the trade secure and safe for eachother.

Remember when after we did trade the next day u lost rogue info and u sent me pm telling me u lost rogue info and u wait for my answer... what i did ?? ... if i wanted to scamm you i wouldn't give u back the info that u lost that day, but i did. I gave you again that info that u lost. So it makes not sense that i wanna scamm you the char that i gave you info back when u missed this info.

how u told me u put the last prem to both acc so thats not possible to someone more without ur last payment info can take back acc.

And i never would dissapointed to my partners who vouch for me i did not nothing wrong and never would scamm to anyone because i have won respect on this forum like GG trader.

Now i gonna kick ass to some guyz :

Stop taht
    someone who mass spam with topics nd post daily to raise up his posts nd asking for vouchers nd want to be a MOD .
    isnt taht wierd i dont wanna be a MOD anyways :S Only someone who wants to get profit from this tittle will ask for that.
    Im not saying that ferruzzo is a scammer nd im not saying that hes not ... its for u to know tah[/b]
    Yes i did mass spam but it was constructive, whats wrong with u if i wanna be an active member here ? whats wrong if i wanna be moderator and try to get better the things between member - moderator - member?, I have good idea to realize if i get that status but with the 2x topics that u are seeing "ferruzo scammer" "scammed by ferruzo" they will be scared to give me that status and i am very for that because i would not anything wrong against my reputation.

a popular scamming method on this forum is faking your msn adress as a known trusted person on the forum and posing as that person to get people to do sales to you, then scam them -.- its equally as simple to make other msn names do the scam's and say that its not you on the msn adress. this is like the 4th time easilly ive heard this about ferruzo, he was trying awefully hard to be a moderator of some sort on this forum, why would he want that? to scam and say its not him im willing to bet it is him doing these scam's. prove me wrong and ill apologize [/b]
    Hard to talk with people with half brain about these stuff, 2x time happen : 1st with msn [email protected] totally retarded from this guy accused me and i am starting to think it can be some ppl who hates me and they wanna kick me out from this forum because i am starting to sell so much more and get betters vouchers and trades, 2nd with my msn but like i explained u guyz can see thats not possible.
    next time u must think before talk and start to make rumors that i am creating extra-msn and scamming people, thats stupid from you.

Just i can let an advice here : before u trade with someone pm him on ko4life if he is the real guy that u are trading.

Ferruzo.

To be honest, it is hard to believe ferruzo hacked you through customer support if there was 5 different payment information on this account, i asked help from customer support on an account who got 4 different payment information on it and they directly replied this to me :

Hail XXXXXX!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, we do not support accounts that have been bought, sold, given, shared, or traded; this is listed in our terms of service as well as on our website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support[/b]

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Ferruzo, dont come tell that i make up lies about it... IF i wanted the girakon warrior back i would say that both acounts got scammed, but only the rogue got scammed.
    Maybe you couldent get support from k2 about the warrior so you could take it back, and only the rogue? And here you thought, since your more well know you could put up the story as you just did, and maybe the people would beileve you? Maybe it wasent you that scammed it, but a older owner of the acount? I dont know, i just want the acount back. Maybe you knew the acount wasent safe, thats why you wanted to change the info on the warrior in girakon so fast? You said you wrote a support ticker to k2 that you was gonna change the info, and they said you needed to get it whitin 24 hours, wich was pretty much bullshit talk also...
    I dont know how the info got changed, i didnt play for few days, was gonna log in and it says the PW was wrong, i did recover it but never got any mail. I dont have a keylogger and never had, and the ONLY guy that knew my PW was the one i gave the warrior to, hes a real life friend.

swishersticks

Now i gonna kick ass to some guyz :
    Yes i did mass spam but it was constructive, whats wrong with u if i wanna be an active member here ? whats wrong if i wanna be moderator and try to get better the things between member - moderator - member?, I have good idea to realize if i get that status but with the 2x topics that u are seeing "ferruzo scammer" "scammed by ferruzo" they will be scared to give me that status and i am very for that because i would not anything wrong against my reputation.[/b]
    something thats going to hurt you bro..but your not going to become MOD, admins dont know you and you already pissed 1 admin off by spamming ( felix )

lol sam.. ty now I know

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Sommar, this exactly what happened to me.

On logos, when i 1st sold my warrior, it got hacked somehow and the new owner was all over me saying i scammed him. And i didnt. I admit it may look fishy on ferruzo's part, but he might be just like me. he might not have done a thing. This is exactly why account trades with people you dont know personally are stupid.

You saying that he scammed you is just as valid as him saying he didnt scam you.

you say that you dont have any proof, but how can i prove that he took an account back? That is exactly why you shouldnt have even made this post. because we cant trust you, and we cant trust ferruzo. So where do we reach? a stale mate. You find people who take sides with 1 person, and other people with the other. its just a game of tennis.

From what i know, ferruzo has done many account trades, USD trades and item trades, for ALOT more then prolly a level 68 warrior on girakon, even with items. I find it difficult to believe he scammed you.

For all those who say vouchers mean nothing, your wrong. They mean everything. Its a different story if they are vouching for you just because they THINK you are gg, but if they vouch for you because they have traded with you and KNOW you are a good gun, then its a different situation.

In a game like this, where SO MANY PEOPLE get HACKED/SCAMMED every day, you cant just pin it on the person who you bought the account form just because your angry. You really need to consider what your doing before posting something like this.

Remember this: innocent until proven guilty.

sexy Owa

it is guilty until proven innocent on these forums sadly with the amount of scammers around here its only fair to look at it that way :P

BoShkE

Remember this: innocent until proven guilty.[/b]

lol cause of that most scammers get away with it and keep doing their gay job...If someone gets accused a lot by different ppl, there must be something bad about that person,and nobody can proof me different. Its has been proven by time on this forum. And when finally somehow evidence pops up you always see
    "I told you so"
    But then its already to late...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No

Actually, what you will find is that its a lot of jealous people with low post counts and no reputation who are naming people a scammer.

ive been called a scammer buy a peruvian who speaks no english and has 1 post. That make me a scammer?

Im not defending ferruzo as i dont know if he is a scammer, but what im saying is, he has traded with reputable people on these forums, and never had any problems.

Its up to you to make the judgement in the end.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast