Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Ferruzo!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ferruzo has traded on this forums before, he is 100% trustable. leave this peruvian alone...
Page: 3

Ferruzo has traded on this forums before, he is 100% trustable. leave this peruvian alone

Fyrom

wuhahaha kuhahaha good job

OmegaXninja

fuked up...

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Yeah i guess it doesent matter then, but i know that Ferruzo got something to do whit this...
    The acount name is "soulcraver" if anyone tries to sell the rogue whit this acount name, then u will be scammed like me...

Enyoy the warrior ferruzo, i wont go to same level as you and scam it back, have fun and i hope you are happy

/Quit KO

>AppleSauce<

"5 members are celebrating their birthday today"
    "Tormenter(18), Ferruzo(22), StoneColdAngel(20), maksym(18), AngelJc(23) "

HAPPY B-DAY h34r:

Banned

Yeah i guess it doesent matter then, but i know that Ferruzo got something to do whit this...
    The acount name is "soulcraver" if anyone tries to sell the rogue whit this acount name, then u will be scammed like me...

Enyoy the warrior ferruzo, i wont go to same level as you and scam it back, have fun and i hope you are happy

/Quit KO[/b]
    stop talking BS no one of owner scammed you , nobody got all payment info, so stop talk shit i wanted to help you sending tickets and koteam told me that i need all payment info to take acc, so its not possible that someone of them (owners including me) could take back acc -_-!!, i wanted to talk you on msn but u never reply u are always afk Zzz.

I still thinking that u lost hacked acc, if u still call me scammer FINE!! but i not wasn't.

PredatorPowa

well im playing with a char that ferruzo had... I have no prob atm

I know now how Ferruzo took back the acount. IM STUPID, when we did the trade i changed the PW first and then the email, so he got my new PW to hes email. And i didnt change my pw after that. SO THIS IS HOW HE TOOK BACK THE ACOUNT. Im stupid! But he didnt have the rights to take back the acount...
    And the only reason he couldent take the lvl 72 warrior the same way is beacuse first when i got it i changed PW first then email then later i gived it to my friend and then he changed PW again so thats why he couldent take the warrior only the rogue! You guys were right, it woul be foolih and impossible to changed the info by support ticket. So this is the way he scammed me! Trust me Ferruzo if you dont give me the Rogue i will take back the warrior on girakon.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Damn, sad to read all this topic with a peruvian included

Btw Ferruzo you have 1k + posts lol

well im playing with a char that ferruzo had... I have no prob atm[/b]
    not saying that feruzzo is a scammer

but this is wut most scammers do
    they build up a good reputation, then they scam one person and that one person tries to warn others, but he gets flamed and the scammer is backed up with ppl who dont know shit. cuz he does some things good, doesn't mean he will ever scam. but yet again u need good evidence otherwise ppl wonmt believe u. i got scammed but that was like 1 yr ago, i dont have any good proof and i would have been most likely flamed, so i didn't post. so i stopped doin trade involving items(diff servr to another one)/ char trade

thats why u cant really trust any1, too many ppl addicted in ko that will do wut ever they want to make profit

(pls dont flame on this <_<, just stating a fact)

Banned

I know now how Ferruzo took back the acount. IM STUPID, when we did the trade i changed the PW first and then the email, so he got my new PW to hes email. And i didnt change my pw after that. SO THIS IS HOW HE TOOK BACK THE ACOUNT. Im stupid! But he didnt have the rights to take back the acount...
    And the only reason he couldent take the lvl 72 warrior the same way is beacuse first when i got it i changed PW first then email then later i gived it to my friend and then he changed PW again so thats why he couldent take the warrior only the rogue! You guys were right, it woul be foolih and impossible to changed the info by support ticket. So this is the way he scammed me! Trust me Ferruzo if you dont give me the Rogue i will take back the warrior on girakon.[/b]
    Ferruzo doesnt need to scam you. Shut the fuck up.

Talk shit all you want, I got his back all the way.

And before you even attempt to flame me, Dive into an empty pool.

You can take your warrior back. You gonna hurt him? Well he can to. Dont you love click and buy chargebacks? =]

You cant hurt him.
    You cant bring him down.

Pz shitty
    #Getgood.

Tapion i dont give a shit what ur saying, ur a scammer, and few people u have vouch for and saying they are so trustable turned out to be scammers..
    And yes i will take back the acount if i dont get back the rogue, he can charge back it doesent matter. It was just good for me to KNOW it was him, before i wasent sure if it was him or another old owner that took back the acount, and that was why i didnt want to take back the warrior on girakon. But now i know its him and im gonna get the warrior back unless he wanna give me the rogue back... And he can charge back all he wants, will only feel good for me to know that a scammer like Ferruzo didnt WIN! And you gave me an idea to charge back the rogue also Tho... i think i will get support from them k2 if he would charge back... So in the end Ferruzo you will lose. Do the right thing give me back my rogue and i give u the payment info to the girakon warrior so you can change all info you want.
    So tapion please, you can talk how much you want! You can think that you are so special but... your a nobody, a scammer, a cheater and a flamer.

I GOT SCAMMED BY FERRUZO!

sexy Owa

Tapion i dont give a shit what ur saying, ur a scammer, and few people u have vouch for and saying they are so trustable turned out to be scammers..
    And yes i will take back the acount if i dont get back the rogue, he can charge back it doesent matter. It was just good for me to KNOW it was him, before i wasent sure if it was him or another old owner that took back the acount, and that was why i didnt want to take back the warrior on girakon. But now i know its him and im gonna get the warrior back unless he wanna give me the rogue back... And he can charge back all he wants, will only feel good for me to know that a scammer like Ferruzo didnt WIN! And you gave me an idea to charge back the rogue also Tho... i think i will get support from them k2 if he would charge back... So in the end Ferruzo you will lose. Do the right thing give me back my rogue and i give u the payment info to the girakon warrior so you can change all info you want.
    So tapion please, you can talk how much you want! You can think that you are so special but... your a nobody, a scammer, a cheater and a flamer.

I GOT SCAMMED BY FERRUZO![/b]
    reguardless of how innocent ferruzo seem&#39;s the way he put so much effort into becoming a moderator just makes him seem more fishy to me. i do think it was him, and i hope you can talk him into giving the account back, doubtfull though he seems to think he has the community fooled :P.

to ferruzo, i said its the 4th time easilly i have Heard about your scamming problem, not the 4th time its happened. whether you want to believe it or not there are a good handfull of people on these forums who think that you are a scammer. plain and simple if you did this admit it, and help sommar get back what he earned and paid for.

and finally to tapion, sommar put it perfectly. your a scammer and you love the attention of people saying it to you, it makes you famous.

Banned

I GOT SCAMMED BY FERRUZO![/b]
    If you didnt care, why did you post? Get on my level you shitty. I will talk how I want? You gonna stop me kid?

If I can flame someone I will. If I could dupe I would. if I could pay a gm for an in+5. I would.

What are you gonna do about it?

im a nobody scammer...that just made me lawl. YOU THINK I HONESTLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME?

Gonna say this;

YOU CANT HURT ME
    YOU CANT STOP ME
    YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN.

sexy Owa

If you didnt care, why did you post? Get on my level you shitty. I will talk how I want? You gonna stop me kid?

If I can flame someone I will. If I could dupe I would. if I could pay a gm for an in+5. I would.

What are you gonna do about it?
    im a nobody...that just made me lawl.

Gonna say this;

YOU CANT HURT ME
    YOU CANT STOP ME
    YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN.
    [/b]
    you are a nobody >.< look at what your posting over an internet forum, pretending to be some hardass to people you know you&#39;ll never meet -.- if somebody were a nobody, thats what they would be doing IMO, flaming, scamming, and acting big over a forum :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast