Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by Ferruzo!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are a nobody >.< look at what your posting over an internet forum, pretending to be some hardass to ...
Page: 4

Banned

you are a nobody >.< look at what your posting over an internet forum, pretending to be some hardass to people you know you&#39;ll never meet -.- if somebody were a nobody, thats what they would be doing IMO, flaming, scamming, and acting big over a forum :P[/b]
    Congragulations! You&#39;ve just commited the logical fallacy Ignoratio Elenchi

diverts attention away from a fact in dispute rather than address it directly. This is sometimes referred to as a "red herring". Subsets include:

* purely personal considerations (argumentum ad hominem),
    * popular sentiment (argumentum ad populum--appeal to the majority),
    * fear (argumentum ad baculum),
    * conventional propriety (argumentum ad verecundiam)

Pz

Banned

u don&#39;t know what thing have to invent to keeping spamming here, sommar really i start to get boried about this situation, i did not scamm you, Should i repeat this words to your half brain again ?

sexy Owa

Congragulations! You&#39;ve just commited the logical fallacy Ignoratio Elenchi

diverts attention away from a fact in dispute rather than address it directly. This is sometimes referred to as a "red herring". Subsets include:

* purely personal considerations (argumentum ad hominem),
    * popular sentiment (argumentum ad populum--appeal to the majority),
    * fear (argumentum ad baculum),
    * conventional propriety (argumentum ad verecundiam)
    Pz[/b]
    did you seriously just go look that up? holy shit you really are a nobody anyhow tapion backing up ferruzo doesnt mean shit anyways >.< look at the kind of shit he does, el oh el.

Banned

did you seriously just go look that up? holy shit you really are a nobody anyhow tapion backing up ferruzo doesnt mean shit anyways >.< look at the kind of shit he does, el oh el.[/b]
    Congratulations now you&#39;ve committed: Begging the question --demonstrates a conclusion by means of premises that assume that conclusion

sexy Owa

Congratulations now you&#39;ve committed: Begging the question --demonstrates a conclusion by means of premises that assume that conclusion[/b]
    kk anyhow through your relentless attempts to make somebody look bad, youve brought up a good point, this topic isnt about your being a nobody, i apologize for bringing up the subject. back on topic there has to be a way to pinpoint who did it. but ferruzo youve got to understand your the #1 suspect in all of this, and offering to help isnt going to be enough. prove it wasnt you or that it was somebody else

Banned

kk anyhow through your relentless attempts to make somebody look bad, youve brought up a good point, this topic isnt about your being a nobody, i apologize for bringing up the subject. back on topic there has to be a way to pinpoint who did it. but ferruzo youve got to understand your the #1 suspect in all of this, and offering to help isnt going to be enough. prove it wasnt you or that it was somebody else [/b]
    Your retarded as fuck. If the world was run by "Guilty until Proven Innocent", the world would be a fucked up place.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Congratulations now you&#39;ve committed: Begging the question --demonstrates a conclusion by means of premises that assume that conclusion[/b]
    Shut the fuck up, smart ass asian -_- ... I hate ppl like you scammer, and come on say me your fucking "chorus" of pop song:

YOU CANT HURT ME
    YOU CANT STOP ME
    YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN.

and hell yeah I can&#39;t stop you of being scamming ppl.

Banned

Shut the fuck up, smart ass asian -_- ... I hate ppl like you scammer, and come on say me your fucking "chorus" of pop song:

YOU CANT HURT ME
    YOU CANT STOP ME
    YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN.

and hell yeah I can&#39;t stop you of being scamming ppl.[/b]
    Yes because what you think has any bearing on me?

Go get aids bitch.

sexy Owa

Your retarded as fuck. If the world was run by "Guilty until Proven Innocent", the world would be a fucked up place.[/b]
    unfortunately to most people this forum isnt the world. guilty until proven innocent is generally what people have got to do on this forum because the majority of people on this forum would scam if given the chance, surely you know what i mean tapion. know what im saying? :mellow:

Edit: the world is a fucked up place either way baba

Banned

unfortunately to most people this forum isnt the world. guilty until proven innocent is generally what people have got to do on this forum because the majority of people on this forum would scam if given the chance, surely you know what i mean tapion. know what im saying? :mellow:[/b]
    Redundant.

Anyways, no its not. People on here are generally not retarded enough to accuse someone without proof.

sexy Owa

Redundant.

Anyways, no its not. People on here are generally not retarded enough to accuse someone without proof.[/b]
    true generally people dont have the proof to post, thats what happens when somebody who is decent at scamming performs a scam. sadly though even without proof, the point of this topic was to let people know ferruzo isnt trustable until he proves it wasnt him. he doesnt need to of course but this is just another one of those things that will tell people not to trust him. it has nothing to do with retardation if you cant post proof. desperation maybe trying to take as much from your scammer as possable. i believe he got what he wanted anyways, unless ferruzo either gives back what he took, or simply proves it wasnt him :P

Banned

true generally people dont have the proof to post, thats what happens when somebody who is decent at scamming performs a scam. sadly though even without proof, the point of this topic was to let people know ferruzo isnt trustable until he proves it wasnt him. he doesnt need to of course but this is just another one of those things that will tell people not to trust him. it has nothing to do with retardation if you cant post proof. desperation maybe trying to take as much from your scammer as possable. i believe he got what he wanted anyways, unless ferruzo either gives back what he took, or simply proves it wasnt him :P[/b]
    Lets use your logic for a second:

Johhny acuses Mike of stealing an apple.

Mike is guilty unless he can prove it wasnt him?

sexy Owa

Lets use your logic for a second:

Johhny acuses Mike of stealing an apple.

Mike is guilty unless he can prove it wasnt him?[/b]
    well lets think for a second then, would johhny and mike be on ko4life at the time? because in real life a guilty until proven innocent logic would just be idiotic, which ive stated before isnt the case.

ferruzo tried awefully hard to become a moderator thats 1 fact, why? there really isnt a reason aside from people trusting him, but why would he want that anyway :P he also has been mentioned to me a few times as a scammer, from people i know and trust . better safe then sorry is a good logic to think of when trying to decide if ferruzo is trustworthy or not.

Banned

well lets think for a second then, would johhny and mike be on ko4life at the time? because in real life a guilty until proven innocent logic would just be idiotic, which ive stated before isnt the case.

ferruzo tried awefully hard to become a moderator thats 1 fact, why? there really isnt a reason aside from people trusting him, but why would he want that anyway :P he also has been mentioned to me a few times as a scammer, from people i know and trust . better safe then sorry is a good logic to think of when trying to decide if ferruzo is trustworthy or not.[/b]
    What does him attempting to become a mod have to do with anything? He was just trying to help the Peruvians of the logos section have a liaison with the rest of the market because many people were unwilling to do trades with unknown peruvians.

As for him being a scammer, There have only been two allegations.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Ferruzo you cant lie anymore, i know to 110% it was you that scammed it. Yesterday i was thinking about it and i FINALLY got how u did it. It was a big mistake from my side for changed pw first then email. And its a simple scam from you side... I stand whit my word, if you dont give me back my rogue i will take back my warrior. Stop fool people, your 22 years old... Just end it and give me back my rogue and everything is fine...

Thanks to all the people that beileve me and not being fooled by Ferruzo..
    More and more topics gets up where Ferruzo scamming, selling scammed acounts.. When will people get it?

And tapion please dont act like your smart, and wtf? "KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, UR MAKING ME FAMOUS" tapion, you will never get famous, not in a game and not anywhere else. I dont understand why you even being here on the forum, no one likes you more then your scamming/cheating friends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast