Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scammed by Ferruzo!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ferruzo you cant lie anymore, i know to 110% it was you that scammed it. Yesterday i was thinking about ...
Page: 5

Banned

Ferruzo you cant lie anymore, i know to 110% it was you that scammed it. Yesterday i was thinking about it and i FINALLY got how u did it. It was a big mistake from my side for changed pw first then email. And its a simple scam from you side... I stand whit my word, if you dont give me back my rogue i will take back my warrior. Stop fool people, your 22 years old... Just end it and give me back my rogue and everything is fine...

Thanks to all the people that beileve me and not being fooled by Ferruzo..
    More and more topics gets up where Ferruzo scamming, selling scammed acounts.. When will people get it?

And tapion please dont act like your smart, and wtf? "KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, UR MAKING ME FAMOUS" tapion, you will never get famous, not in a game and not anywhere else. I dont understand why you even being here on the forum, no one likes you more then your scamming/cheating friends.[/b]
    Yes because I dont have friend right? You wanna take up a bet on this claim?

I dont understand why you even being here on the forum, no one likes you more then your scamming/cheating friends.[/b]
    Because I can.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

tapion just leave the topic, i dont want this to get closed! I want people to see what they are dealing whit.

Banned

tapion just leave the topic, i dont want this to get closed! I want people to see what they are dealing whit.[/b]
    Someone who has down syndrome i.e you.

Banned

For me this topic is done, u are a simple retarded guy who wanna looking for one "excuse" to scamm my girakon char, dunno how u lost that account (if it is true) but i wasn't, u can stand with ur lie.

End of topic for me.

For me this topic is done, u are a simple retarded guy who wanna looking for one "excuse" to scamm my girakon char, dunno how u lost that account (if it is true) but i wasn't, u can stand with ur lie.

End of topic for me.[/b]
    People like you make me sick... I dont care about KO, i never even wanna play it again! I just cant stand that u scammed the char and think you gonna get away whit it. It all make sense that you took the char back through email... I give you 2 days to give me back my rogue or i take the warrior back, i can say like you. Dont blame me you probably got hacked by keylogger or anything else. And when i have the warrior back i will recharge my premium and knight cash i bought to the rogue so it will get banned!
    Ferruzo, do the right thing and give the rogue back to me, you will only lose if you dont. Your 22 years old, shouldent you know better? Fix it while you can...

End of topic for me.[/b]
    ZZZz Ferruzo ur so fucking low. I know sommablond made a misstake so u could get the account back from your email, maybe i should try to do the same with Metazolic with support ticket since im the ORIGINAL owner of the account. U fucking scammer. :angry:

sexy Owa

What does him attempting to become a mod have to do with anything? He was just trying to help the Peruvians of the logos section have a liaison with the rest of the market because many people were unwilling to do trades with unknown peruvians.

As for him being a scammer, There have only been two allegations.[/b]
    when people like ferruzo attempt to be a mod as strongly as he did, it means he wants the title so he has the trust and support of the people of the forum, with that he can easilly get away with scam's much like the one he has done right here and now. thats what he could gain from getting any form of moderator on this forum. and imo one allegation is enough to assume that somebody isnt trustworthy or not.

Ferruzo is telling me on msn that i cant take the Girakon Warrior back, its "safe" This is why he still lying? We will see, ill get the girakon warrior back.

WrathofGod

is this the warrior he is trying trade for akara items?

is this the warrior he is trying trade for akara items?[/b]
    If you mean the warrior "300" have on hes sig (BladeCaptain - Logos - lvl 72 - 400k nps. [trading for akara items!!]) Yes this is Ferruzos old acount name changed to BladeCaptain. The only reason Ferruzo couldent scam this char also is beacuse, when i got the char, i changed PW on it then Email after. Later i gived it to "300" and he changed PW again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345