Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by Ferruzo

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok guys, im sorry for bringing up this thing again, but theres things you guys need to see. First of ...
Page: 1

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Ok guys, im sorry for bringing up this thing again, but theres things you guys need to see.
    First of all the original topic is here: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=183924
    It would be easier to understand if you would read my posts there. And please, i know its much to read but if you care read everything!

Anyways, i know how Ferruzo scammed me in the first place as i wrote in that topic. When he gived me the rogue info i changed the password and later on the email.
    Now here comes the stupid thing, i didnt change the password again, so Ferruzo got my password to hes Email. After i geared the rogue up whit money and shells etc he changed pw
    and email. And the reason he couldent scam the second acount i got (warrior acount) was beacuse when i got its info i changed pw then email BUT i gave this acount to a friend and he changed pw again when the email was changed. So thats how he only could take the rogue acount! Anyways me and my friend bought gold premium to both acount and name change scrolls, i changed the rogue name to ShowCaptain (original was NoLimits) and he changed the warrior name to BladeCaptain (original was SeXita).
    And i wrote that i should take back the warrior in girakon, but i havent. I didnt bother, i wish i would do it tho but i dont know how to do it or anything.

Ok so my other topic didnt go that good and not many did beileve me, but i understand that since i didnt have proof. But today my friend showed me this topic:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=195378 "IGN : ShowCaptain.. im waiting guys" This is my char that got scammed by Ferruzo, look hes signature:
    gg traders: osvalt,riseagainst,ferruzo.tod_lucznik
    scammers:Rockford

Ferruzo probably did sell it to this guy

Now im not blaming you PhL3gM. This is not ur fault if you bought it, i will not force you to give it to me or anything. The only thing i care about is to show the people what Ferruzo is. But i do hope if u sold him a acount, please take it back!
    And another thing Ferruzo did lie about is hes Age, hes not 22 years old! No no... hes 15 Check hes youtube page http://www.youtube.com/Ferruzo

So now i hope people can finally see what this poor idiot is doing. He gets peoples trust, scam someone whit low post count, beacuse no one would beileve him if he accused him, someone like me. Just like hes friend "tapion the famous?" guy did. This is my last post about Ferruzo, if you dont beileve this then its ur own fault and stupidy and i will gladly laugh to the next guy getting scammed by him!

sexy Owa

hope this topic does better then the past ones, but i do believe you when you say he scammed ya, hopefully more proof arises so he can get banned

Banned

Yep in my defense i can say phl3gm is old friend who i sold all my warrior geared from logos (check topics on logos about it). I dunno how he got ur char well i gonna talk to him.

Sommar still surprising to me like u (ur words says ur age), like i have to tell guyz the people who accuse to someone not always say the true...

Ferruzo just blocked me on msn when i gave him the chanse to solve it. He said "i have to go good luck with ur "proof"" well thank you. Its funny that a acount you sold happends to get scammed, then u acuse me for losing it by keylogger or whatever, and then ur friend just happends to have it? I think this is proof enough.
    Ferruzo sold me a acount, it get scammed few weeks later hes friend have the acount. If this isnt proof enough then what is?

Banned

1) i am out on msn cause i have to go my work (i don't blocked you)

I tryed to help you after u lost ur account, that things that u can do or could happened on your account after i sold you thats not my responsability.

And thats true : i have to go good luck with ur "proof" cause ur proof are based on lies.

And i repeat it : GOOD LUCK my best wishes

So Ferruzo sold the account to sommarblond, then the account got hacked, and Ferruzo sold the account again. hmm ?
    I think we need Sherlock Holmes here ^_^

Sno0p

Are all those ex owners scammers ?
    Are all this people accusing you(or ex owners) liers ?

Record

Maybe contact the individual that Ferruzo supposidely sold it too, and ask infact if Ferruzo sold it to him, get screenshots, show proof, than you might have a case. My 0.02.

Maybe contact the individual that Ferruzo supposidely sold it too, and ask infact if Ferruzo sold it to him, get screenshots, show proof, than you might have a case. My 0.02.[/b]
    Wow, i have to say ur pretty stupid! This is more proof then a freakin screenshot. I bought a acount from Ferruzo then later got scammed. Read my damn post to see how. Then ONE of Ferruzos damn friend HAVE IT? How? How? How? How can he have a acount just like that? This hole topic is proof enough.... He even lied about hes damn age and about other things, still u defendning this little "angel" And isnt it funny how he got all this acount hes selling, all this "$$$" hes making, its all FAKE and SCAMS!
    Now i dont give a shit anymore, if you still wanna defend and beileve this damn shit head then FINE.
    Oh and i cant actually beileve this, im helping u guys to KNOW there is a scammer among the community, and digging everything to get any tiny clue that he scammed me, and when i actually got a damn good proof you have to make this useless post. And dont you think i have take contact whit the guy that has the acount? Of course i have, but since hes Ferruzos friend, do you really espect him to say: Oh hi yes i got the acount from Ferruzo. This is all i have to say, i dont care anymore.

saibaikpoa

dayum....

Banned

with all these posts about this guy scamming ppl the same way... kinda fishy...too fishy... always shielding on : sorry , i dont know how my friend got that acc, sorry.

PhL3gM

I got this char for a guy from england who sold to me, I paid a regular money for this acc and I did not know about it, I asked him for full payment info but the guy told me that his sharer had the last payment and later he would give it to me, but it never happened, maybe u are his sharer and i have to ask you about payment?

You sent me pm saying this char got hacked you don't wanna the char only wanna know the name, later you send other pm and u say to me u can take back acc i can take screehshot to pms and shows to people what kind of person you are (you and ur friend 300).

About Ferruzo I know he is from peru and i bought him items on logos months ago thats why he is on my list, the guy who sold me rogue like i said before is from england, if you wanna contact him i can give you his msn then u can talk with him, but really it is weird because I think you are his sharer and he fucked up you.

Ferruzo is my friend and he sent me pm on msn worried about this situation but I told him relax cause I gonna post here talking about that really happened.

Well the account belongs to sommarblond, u make it sound like its bad if he gonna try to take the account back ?

+ you said in pm that u didnt know who u bought the account from, and now you got the msn adress?

And sommar didnt have any sharer.

I got this char for a guy from england who sold to me, I paid a regular money for this acc and I did not know about it, I asked him for full payment info but the guy told me that his sharer had the last payment and later he would give it to me, but it never happened, maybe u are his sharer and i have to ask you about payment?

You sent me pm saying this char got hacked you don't wanna the char only wanna know the name, later you send other pm and u say to me u can take back acc i can take screehshot to pms and shows to people what kind of person you are (you and ur friend 300).

About Ferruzo I know he is from peru and i bought him items on logos months ago thats why he is on my list, the guy who sold me rogue like i said before is from england, if you wanna contact him i can give you his msn then u can talk with him, but really it is weird because I think you are his sharer and he fucked up you.

Ferruzo is my friend and he sent me pm on msn worried about this situation but I told him relax cause I gonna post here talking about that really happened.[/b]
    I have never read so much bullshit more then Ferruzos posts "a guy from england who sold to me" what kinda bullshit is this? Whats hes nick on ko4life?
    And as i said, the only guy that knew my info is "300" and hes my irl friend, and i didnt even hade the char for a week? Youre really working hard to save your "Reputation" Ferruzo. I will end this here, i will not post anymore about you. So if youre lucky the people here will forgete about this topic and you can keep on what your doing. Have fun and merry chiristmas to you

PhL3gM

Well the account belongs to sommarblond, u make it sound like its bad if he gonna try to take the account back ?

+ you said in pm that u didnt know who u bought the account from, and now you got the msn adress?

And sommar didnt have any sharer.[/b]
    like I told you i did not know this account belonged to sommarblond, I bought this account paying $$$ so this account belongs to me now and if you try to take back acc it would be a scam act and well if it happens all people from this forum would know who was.

If you wanna buy 1 account and the guy seller is from another country of course you have to contact to him via msn, I not remember if I deleted him after he sold to me rogue or maybe i didn't, if I get his msn from my msn I will let you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast