Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed by Ferruzo

This is a discussion on Scammed by Ferruzo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks to phl for clear situation about this false rumor. I not had to working hard or something, phl just ...
Page: 2

Banned

Thanks to phl for clear situation about this false rumor. I not had to working hard or something, phl just said the true here.

I have no any hate against u sommar just it is so sad to know a guy like you lost account because u trusted in friends.

I still doing that i do best : sell/trade stuff

have fun and merry christmas you too

like I told you i did not know this account belonged to sommarblond, I bought this account paying $$$ so this account belongs to me now and if you try to take back acc it would be a scam act and well if it happens all people from this forum would know who was.

If you wanna buy 1 account and the guy seller is from another country of course you have to contact to him via msn, I not remember if I deleted him after he sold to me rogue or maybe i didn't, if I get his msn from my msn I will let you know.[/b]
    Ofcourse he can take the account back, sommar is still the owner, ur the dumb one who buys a hacked account
    if I get his msn from my msn I will let you know.[/b]
    It's ok I alrdy know Ferruzos msn.

Banned

Ofcourse he can take the account back, sommar is still the owner, ur the dumb one who buys a hacked account

It's ok I alrdy know Ferruzos msn.[/b]
    PhL explained you already about that and u 300 keep saying that ? are u retard/moron or something?

I hope some admi/global/moderators can do something about it cause it turns pathetic and u let this retard continue saying that, if there no proof here hope u guyz (admi/global/moderators) can do something here.

Well u can keep playing dumb here, we know u took the account back.

Banned

blah blah still accusing with out proof to me.

still waiting for actions from admi/global/moderator...

mammlea2

selling an unsecure account is gay

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I got this char for a guy from england who sold to me, I paid a regular money for this acc and I did not know about it, I asked him for full payment info but the guy told me that his sharer had the last payment and later he would give it to me, but it never happened, maybe u are his sharer and i have to ask you about payment?

You sent me pm saying this char got hacked you don't wanna the char only wanna know the name, later you send other pm and u say to me u can take back acc i can take screehshot to pms and shows to people what kind of person you are (you and ur friend 300).

About Ferruzo I know he is from peru and i bought him items on logos months ago thats why he is on my list, the guy who sold me rogue like i said before is from england, if you wanna contact him i can give you his msn then u can talk with him, but really it is weird because I think you are his sharer and he fucked up you.

Ferruzo is my friend and he sent me pm on msn worried about this situation but I told him relax cause I gonna post here talking about that really happened.[/b]
    Go ahead tell me his nick in ko4life to can try to find his country by his IP. -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12