Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

scammed by gonno and twiggy

This is a discussion on scammed by gonno and twiggy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; somebody is getting a little bit to excited :lol: btw hah daar heb je ze nog is, shellshoked, twiggy en ...
Page: 2

somebody is getting a little bit to excited :lol:

btw hah daar heb je ze nog is, shellshoked, twiggy en gonno ^_^ lang geleden alles goed?

jezuss

btw hah daar heb je ze nog is, shellshoked, twiggy en gonno ^_^ lang geleden alles goed?[/b]
    lol en wie ben jij nu weer?

hmm nu vraag je wat.. h34r:

gogo back on topic ^_^

jezuss

yap for sure back to toppic gonno scammed my rol

btw hah daar heb je ze nog is, shellshoked, twiggy en gonno ^_^ lang geleden alles goed?[/b]
    Yepyep, met jou ook? Waar was je ineens naartoe verdwenen dan?

Ehm yes Ad4mas koxping does matter, because it makes him deserve to get scammed, dohhh.
    But since you KOXP too, you act like it doesn't matter. I'm sick of this, KO drives ppl mad. :S

hotsicer

GONNO = WOHAIWO? AHAHAHHAHA FUNNISET SHIT EVER

jezuss xpbuger aka koxper

CeusTheMage

gonno u r big scammer B)
    adamas why didnt u ask me in msn about them? :S
    gonno this stupid kid is scammer.
    i was Ceus in ronark and gonno,twiggy and hellraiser were in my clan.
    when we got good drops like skeleton belt or amulet of str for example,twiggy and gonno were spamming the clan chat about that they think that they would get it.
    gonno and twiggy are stupids,kids,scammers that u cant trust.
    my tip : kick them from ur clan !
    let them play with turks that will not sahre with them.
    i knew that they are scammers that why i banned them from my clan.
    adamas sorry man :S
    good luck in ronark.

gonno u r big scammer B)
    adamas why didnt u ask me in msn about them? :S
    gonno this stupid kid is scammer.
    i was Ceus in ronark and gonno,twiggy and hellraiser were in my clan.
    when we got good drops like skeleton belt or amulet of str for example,twiggy and gonno were spamming the clan chat about that they think that they would get it.
    gonno and twiggy are stupids,kids,scammers that u cant trust.
    my tip : kick them from ur clan !
    let them play with turks that will not sahre with them.
    i knew that they are scammers that why i banned them from my clan.
    adamas sorry man :S
    good luck in ronark.[/b]
    Because your clan is full of retards that don't deserve shit. For example a mage DOT-ing Talos on priests when tanking, a priest that decides to 960 instead of 1920 on TK, and a priest that doesn't bring enough pots but doesn't say anythinga bout it until you die. Your clan sucks (sucked?), we didn't scam anything, especially not skelly belt. But like always the good drops don't go to us even though were the ones making up for 80% of all boss checks / kills / drops, maybe that will give you a good idea on why were so protective over drops. We gave A SHITLOAD OF BOSS DROPS to the clan, and then you do something like this... You're just like everyone else, greedy noob leecher.

jezuss

Because your clan is full of retards that don't deserve shit. For example a mage DOT-ing Talos on priests when tanking, a priest that decides to 960 instead of 1920 on TK, and a priest that doesn't bring enough pots but doesn't say anythinga bout it until you die. Your clan sucks (sucked?), we didn't scam anything, especially not skelly belt. But like always the good drops don't go to us even though were the ones making up for 80% of all boss checks / kills / drops, maybe that will give you a good idea on why were so protective over drops. We gave A SHITLOAD OF BOSS DROPS to the clan, and then you do something like this... You're just like everyone else, greedy noob leecher.[/b]
    Get the fuck out of my topic retard!

What are you going to do if I don't, drive me crazy with your stupidness?

jezuss

Tell me... What you exctually doing in this toppic? Its obvious that Gonno scammed me and there is nutting you can say against if so back of sissy!

graydeath

Its not usual that someone deserves to get scammed but in this case...

hoorahhhhh!!!

jezuss

graydeath i swear on my grave. if i ever see you in real life i fuking smash your head in litle geek

lol abel aka DontLikeAFreak rly ur a fucking retard blaming me for koxping with my warrior on edana while i was lvl 59 and ppl were 65+ allready. if i would have koxped i would be a lil bit highezr then lvl 59 dont u think ? u stupid 11 year old kid get a life go pzlay some footbal.
    i was with gonno and twiggy on vent yesterday and i kinda told them they had to scam u , because ur a lowlife noob.

jezuss

well shizzle i dont get what wrong is withyou i helped you etc but it seams that you're yourself a stupid retard ! fucking deleed that you're from belgium pls you're making my people black ! do you know what they will think? that belgium people are like holland people i even bett you talk like a guy of holland because you mought is just so big as the stupdi infusion guy well have a good day . oh i mean have a bad day thats even better bey bey stupid pig fucker

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast