Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

scammed by gonno and twiggy

This is a discussion on scammed by gonno and twiggy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i'm making YOURE ppl black ? and u gonna smash that graydead , seriously abel ur 11-12 yrs old. ...
Page: 3

lol i'm making YOURE ppl black ? and u gonna smash that graydead , seriously abel ur 11-12 yrs old. and ur telling my mounth is to big ? lol u should see urself , ur a shame for the belgian ppl!!! there really NOBODY on this fucking forum that likes u , cant u see that ? just QUIT this forum QUIT ko QUIT gaming. seriously YOUR A SHAME FOR THE BELGIAN PPL!!!!!

jezuss

well that shows how weak you are you just saying same style as i said a min ago faggot

jezuss

you're like a fake copy monster

graydeath i swear on my grave. if i ever see you in real life i fuking smash your head in litle geek[/b]
    Where do you live? I live in Terneuzen, close to Belgium, you can pay me a visit if you want! I don't think I live too far from you, so be a big boy and pay me a visit.

What I'm doing here is telling everyone you DESERVE to get scammed because you're a fucking cheater. I'm not gonna let you flame my friends like that, you should know. Oh wait, you don't HAVE any friends (besides banned KOXPer Nomorelove), so I don't blame you.

jezuss

well back to toppic
    gonno scammer

hey wtf I'm from Belgium, and jezuss quit having such a big mouth ure like 11yrs old? And you got something against infusion? He's my friend so stfu about him..
    And ok maybe u got scammed I dont know, but instead of whining all day long go do some bosshunts and try getting another RoL..
    My account got hacked, after a while I got my password and shit back but I didnt get a restore.. look at me now I'm playing on another server and I didnt make a topic about me getting hacked.. Things like that happen so fuck it and get on with ure shit..
    If you make a topic u want people to respond on it to get some attention, well dont go cry when people like graydeath say what they think about the situation..

ahja shellshocked, kwas priest beu ^_^ kwou terug een rogue enja ben dus maar naar pathos gegaan

jezuss

[quote]
    hey wtf I'm from Belgium, and jezuss quit having such a big mouth ure like 11yrs old? And you got something against infusion? He's my friend so stfu about him..
    And ok maybe u got scammed I dont know, but instead of whining all day long go do some bosshunts and try getting another RoL..
    My account got hacked, after a while I got my password and shit back but I didnt get a restore.. look at me now I'm playing on another server and I didnt make a topic about me getting hacked.. Things like that happen so fuck it and get on with ure shit..
    If you make a topic u want people to respond on it to get some attention, well dont go cry when people like graydeath say what they think about the situation..
    ahja shellshocked, kwas priest beu ^_^ kwou terug een rogue enja ben dus maar naar pathos gegaan
    [/quote

comeone pls go away out of my toppic i dont like bs in my toppics

aboriginal

graydeath i swear on my grave. if i ever see you in real life i fuking smash your head in litle geek[/b]
    BAHHAAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA ive never heard something so funny... your like 11 years old... and gary is like 17 or w/e and hes a tank not a geek and u live other side of world and ty gonno and twiggy or w/e for scamming him, bout time this retard got scammed... still gonno and twiggy dont trust these idiot kids but to be honest /kill your self ad4mas koxper

graydeath

How old are you now, 12? Finally hit puberty? I'm glad to see that you have matured a bit after all...

NOT!

jezuss

well im 15 stupid asshole and euhmm yes hes older but so what he even cant hold a meat of a pound or 2 such a weak guy he is well come one get me! and ow he a tank? you mean ? hes a stupid retard thats a tank mhj hacker or w/e ingame ever heard about real life?

graydeath

lol mh hacker -.-, keep em coming. well done gonno.

jezuss

you moma is so ugly when she walks in a bank they put the cameras of

15yrs and in need of some anger management lessons, hmm and some english lessons would help to I guess :lol:
    btw where do u live in belgium maybe I can drop by if I got some time I'll pick up ShellShocked so u guys can work things out ^_^

jezuss

wel i live in lichtaart provincie antwerpen kom maar af!

Focusss

Gonno here.
    By the time this topic was posted i didnt even scam the retard. We were just talking, but after the things everybody said and This post i had to scam this guy. I didnt scam absolute he is nice guy. WE did 50 50, so well done ad4mas next time start flaming after u got ur share not before u get ur share. And about the homeless clan. Zzzzz getting so sick of this. the same story over and over again. I tanked like 90 % of the bosses then finally a good drop came ( skeleton belt ). I knew sokobo or me would get it. Ceus said i will decide who will get it and i give it in a few days ill give it to that person. After one week he still had it. Then i asked him 3 times what will happen with the skellie. No answer. Then he got hacked.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast