Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

scammed by gonno and twiggy

This is a discussion on scammed by gonno and twiggy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; read my Signature...
Page: 4

aboriginal

read my Signature

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Gonno here.
    By the time this topic was posted i didnt even scam the retard. We were just talking, but after the things everybody said and This post i had to scam this guy. I didnt scam absolute he is nice guy. WE did 50 50, so well done ad4mas next time start flaming after u got ur share not before u get ur share. And about the homeless clan. Zzzzz getting so sick of this. the same story over and over again. I tanked like 90 % of the bosses then finally a good drop came ( skeleton belt ). I knew sokobo or me would get it. Ceus said i will decide who will get it and i give it in a few days ill give it to that person. After one week he still had it. Then i asked him 3 times what will happen with the skellie. No answer. Then he got hacked.[/b]
    lol same thing happend with me, before i had the chance to give him the item he Posted every where i am scammer so he ended up getting nothing ... so he kinda scammed himself both times lol ... gj abel aka koxper aka Ad4mas

jezuss

Gonno here.
    By the time this topic was posted i didnt even scam the retard. We were just talking, but after the things everybody said and This post i had to scam this guy. I didnt scam absolute he is nice guy. WE did 50 50, so well done ad4mas next time start flaming after u got ur share not before u get ur share. And about the homeless clan. Zzzzz getting so sick of this. the same story over and over again. I tanked like 90 % of the bosses then finally a good drop came ( skeleton belt ). I knew sokobo or me would get it. Ceus said i will decide who will get it and i give it in a few days ill give it to that person. After one week he still had it. Then i asked him 3 times what will happen with the skellie. No answer. Then he got hacked.[/b]
    noob learn to look at my pic well how can i post a pic of you saying you scammed me if you still didnt scammed me? stupid asshole btw updated rol sold by gonno gonno sold for 700-800 he gave absolute 300 kept him self 500 stupdi ass fucker

jezuss

ps: say what eva you want me koxper me exp bugger? well i dont give one single shit what you guys now posting about me the point is me > you end discussion

aboriginal

ps: say what eva you want me koxper me exp bugger? well i dont give one single shit what you guys now posting about me the point is me > you end discussion[/b]
    You dont beat any1.. is that why i 3 hit u in cz?

jezuss

well give me ur nick then nub

aboriginal

well give me ur nick then nub[/b]
    euheehh well wouldnt u like to know ...

Focusss

sold it 600m.
    we both got 300m split so dont make up stories

jezuss

well why does twiggy pm me then oh yea thank you now i got a extra cleaver

jezuss

becuase he also got money of the rol? owned

Focusss

ever heard of buying items for ur friends? No??
    i guess u dont know what a friend is.
    Stop making stupid stories

jezuss

well you're a scumm noob scammer hope your dad will cut of your head! i dont think even your family likes you

Focusss

u have any usefull things to say or only shit?

jezuss

well .better then you anyways noob liar

aboriginal

Abel i suggest to shut up now u just keep making your self look even worse im pretty sure that anyone here if they got a party drop wouldn't share with you anyway... you are the biggest looser in this game because your so damn immature....... you deserve to be scammed and you've already built up the reputation you had on Edena here (baba shopped all items even though they sucked couldn't get past lvl 62 until koxp.. had no friends, everyone hates oki?) also you have no skills and i own u 3 hits so don't ask me for vs.. unless you will put item or money on it xD pm me but other wise wont waste time on this noob.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast