Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.)

This is a discussion on Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a bug get permium ul have a different selection...
Page: 2

narinn114

its a bug get permium ul have a different selection

Nas
    Banned

fucking click and buy is fucked up for me

NooBZilla

the whole time you never changed ur password ? rofl i think you put yourself into this one

should of change ur password to something lame so he can go on ... then change ur pass while hes on ur account to back to ur normal password... during this time should of been talking to him on msn/vent or ect. Then buying prem shouldnt take any longer then 5-8 mins... i would of d/c him by then if something seemed fishy

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    the whole time you never changed ur password ? rofl i think you put yourself into this one

should of change ur password to something lame so he can go on ... then change ur pass while hes on ur account to back to ur normal password... during this time should of been talking to him on msn/vent or ect. Then buying prem shouldnt take any longer then 5-8 mins... i would of d/c him by then if something seemed fishy
    it was 5 min, and i changed it, so he could get on, when he said done i changed it again and d/cd him

NooBZilla

couple hours went by, long story, blah blah talked on msn alot about random stuff then he sais his brother is getting on i said ok w/e, then he came on and said he had to run back to work to pick up his cc, he come sback, handed over login details had cusor on change pword buitton on site waitin for him to finish, then i had a suspission so i d/cd him, my char was in the same place ok cool. he sais ok, dont d/c me am buying, blahblah, he sais ok done, i login, and my char is naked

^ but this story your telling us doesnt add up to 5 mins.... B)

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    couple hours went by, long story, blah blah talked on msn alot about random stuff then he sais his brother is getting on i said ok w/e, then he came on and said he had to run back to work to pick up his cc, he come sback, handed over login details had cusor on change pword buitton on site waitin for him to finish, then i had a suspission so i d/cd him, my char was in the same place ok cool. he sais ok, dont d/c me am buying, blahblah, he sais ok done, i login, and my char is naked

^ but this story your telling us doesnt add up to 5 mins.... B)
    the whisper happendd after..

lvl50rogue

Just another retarted little kid getting owned by some dude who sees free money in front of them. Why do people complain in these cases?

Banned

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Just another retarted little kid getting owned by some dude who sees free money in front of them. *Why do people complain in these cases?
    let me explain this,

FUCK YOU! anyone who hacks anyone is a piece of shit, they cant work for their own stuff. in this case, i have to say your the retarted one. you must be THAT desperate for money that you have to sell someones pixels in order for you to eat a cheeseburger at your local fast food restaurant. fuck anyone who betrays a friend. if someone took all the items off my account, and sold them for usd. damn, i would quit this game faster than anything.

wextor dont do that plss

why would u not trade ur items off or mail to another account

+1 man, i shoulda done that too rofl i got cleaned out by my best buddy in this game... 3 dildos

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Just another retarted little kid getting owned by some dude who sees free money in front of them. *Why do people complain in these cases?
    You don't understand. He was like my best friend in this game. I trusted him, depended on him. Hooked him up with items he didn't have, money when he needed. Was always there to help.

I ask for premium, i'll pay by paypal, he sais ok, but I don't have to pay since I gave him so much items and helped him alot, and how we are best friends. What happened was completley unexpected. Wasn't like I asked a random person at all.

Just goes to show, and this saying has been said a million times, you can't trust or depend on anyone but yourself. Im not even going to continue playing, if customer support returns the items maybe, but I have doubts about it already, if not what ever, im done, lost out on money but who cares.

If anyone sees someone in dcz with chitin that glows 24/7 (non-pulsating glow), and glowing shards with the blades that stay shiny 24/7 (non pulsating), those are my items. Should be on human side if it didn't nation transfer, and the person's name will be Okura (again, if no name change).

2x Kekuri rings
    2x Shards +5/80 (+8/80 rebirth)
    Full chitin +8/15 (rebirthed to +5)
    dex earrings
    amulet of dex
    elf belt

ALOT of stuff in the inn.

Have fun guys, and again, don't trust anyone, not even your "best" friends.

Just another retarted little kid getting owned by some dude who sees free money in front of them. Why do people complain in these cases?

i think u should get ur dik cut and ur eyes burned and some1 to stick real hot needles underneath ur toe nails

narinn114

oh well do custimer suport thats ur only coice other then goign to the guys house and beating his family half to death and make him watch his lil bros cock get cut off with a dull machette

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by narinn114
    oh well do custimer suport thats ur only coice other then goign to the guys house and beating his family half to death and make him watch his lil bros cock get cut off with a dull machette
    if i had premium ill try

Rocker911

What does aBloodyDetail have to do here? an action made by someone doesnt have to include a whole clan....besides he's not even in clan anymore. Sorry to hear it but if it hurts so much you shoudlnt be playing at all, things that hurt are the ones that happen in life, Real life.

narinn114

dat must suck u lsot more then me but it wasnt my fault...i lsot 550$ and a paypall account and 55 gbs when gbs were expensive

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast