Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.)

This is a discussion on Scammed/Hacked By Okura / (LEGOLAS_GREECE OR W/E.) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man sorry for your loss and I must admit that I would never expect it of him but what does ...
Page: 3

Gate7

Man sorry for your loss and I must admit that I would never expect it of him but what does the clan have to do with it ?

I recommend u change the title cause you are just messing up a name that has done no wrong to you.

I am sorry that this has happened from someone within my sub - though you do understand the clan has nothign to do with it and I would appreciate it if you changed the title of the post- it is not even descriptive of his char anymore.

I have spoken with lego - he tells me some rl difficulties and other fcking excuses "it is a game and rl comes first" as if it not rl cash that he has stolen and refuses to give anything back - I have no leverage against him, his main char is not with us and I dont know him in rl. No difference which bro did it - they both agree it was "appropriate" to do.

For the time being :
    His main char used to be LEGOLAS_GREECE - human original then nt'ed to orc & namechanged to Junxto -or something similar, whoever remembers pls correct me on this one.
    I did not know of Zillion - I thought that was the name he wanted to nc legolas to - but he ended up with Junxto - unless he namechanged again.
    kerester is also his - dlw warrior. These are the chars I know of.
    He is greek - one of the the loutraki guys. I have already warned them and I seriously hope no one will trade him the stuff - he has apparently already tried to sell the shards to some of them.

He has ofc been removed from the sub - speak to his orc cl for his main char and warn him - though this will obviously not help you since he genuinely seems to be quitting the game. Try to break his trades if he tries to trade through this forum - his nick here is LEGOLAS_GREECE - but he can also make a new one. The orc mage is lvl 67 I think - u might be able to spot it. If he is indeed quitting the game I think he will try to sell that character too.

There is nothign else I can do. Again, I am honestly sorry.

Sidenote - this is not your fault obviously it is Lego's- but you were so bloody careless ...
    Dont trust ppl like that in rl - you have more to lose there than chitins and shards.

De_Piere

try getting gold premium somehow from any friends you got left and spamm 129381284'932148'907483274123751902742834732 tickets you might get something back(10% chance) in about 1 month/1 year

im sorry this happened I hope people wont look badly at our really nice clan

wraith86

sad to see that he stole your items and is going to sell them for USD. i had a buddy that got hacked and the person sold the char for 1500$ or something and then when K2 restored the account they gave him worse items because i guess they didnt think he deserved his items after all the suffering he went through.

P4rthen0n

Sorry this happened to you but why didn't you get your important items out of your account before you hand out the login details ??
    Yea he tricked into giving him your login details pretending to be your friend, that's his fault for being a scamming piece of shit. But giving him access to all those good items...that's where you really fucked up.

Well good luck getting your items back.

Nas
    Banned

If anyone is willing to buy premium after I send money over paypal, please pm me or post here.. only known people please, thanks.

wraith86

LOL and hes going for premium again

narinn114

so he can get gold premium idk if he could do it for u again but john bought me gold premium last time i asked too a while for it to work but he bought it..i think hi sname here is campijohn so ask him maybe he can help u out

whassup

well mate all i can say is many many people on this game are good people really nice but you get the couple that fuck it up

never share an account you retard -_-
    buy premium on ur own or dont buy it at all

i really dont understand how ppl risk what their worked for.. how can u trust virtual ppl..zzz

OLD1953

Just FYI, if you can figure out his RL name, if he sells those items for cash in excess of $500, he's committed fraud in excess of $500 and that is a felony in just about any US jurisdiction. People serve long sentences for that kind of thing.

I'd watch Ebay and see if those items turn up for sale soon.

However, there are a awful lot of "legolas" running around Diez, and probably half of them are him. Between that and name change scrolls, these guys feel pretty secure about never getting caught.

poiz3n

hmm so ur saying ppl who dont get there stuff legit are noobs ? kk lol

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

best friends are suposed to be your hometown friends not some unknown internet friend ok?

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by LyKeZ
    best friends are suposed to be your hometown friends not some unknown internet friend ok?
    said ingame best friend. as for the fraudulen thing, im well aware of that and I can easily get his name as I have his ip, msn name, and 2 of his email accounts which a friend can get access to there passwords. But if I do that, will i get the items back?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast