Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed, Hacked or whatever it is! PEYO READ THIS, TO GET THINGS CLEAR

This is a discussion on Scammed, Hacked or whatever it is! PEYO READ THIS, TO GET THINGS CLEAR within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently bought a char from a guy called peyo like 2 weeks ago. In the selling topic he made, it ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Scammed, Hacked or whatever it is! PEYO READ THIS, TO GET THINGS CLEAR

Recently bought a char from a guy called peyo like 2 weeks ago.
    In the selling topic he made, it said it was once hacked and thats why he was quitting, And he also said it wont get hacked again cuz he changed everything.....

Peyo is mod on polish forums, so ppl naturally assume he doesnt scamm, and neither do I.

I lost 60 gbs. All gone, totally wiped, not even old uniques are left, not even pus armor are left.

Strange thing to say it wont get hacked again, and it do happen again.

Peyo hope u c this, so we know what happened, not blaming u for anything yet.

Is it possible to get hacked or scammed when evetyhing is changed except SQ.
    Biggest problem is: How do I tell my sharer, his stuff is gone? (AND NO IT WASNT HIM, DONT ASK HOW U KNOW, I JUST KNOW.)

Ty for a short period of fun pk. Im qutting.

Banned

Your own fault lol.
    Dont buy a hacked char.

offtopic

If you were my sharer and were involved in a 60gb trade/+ account security issues, without letting me know
    i would let you know that you are damn retarded and i would ask you seriously the balance in USD and then get the fuk out there

ontopic

is it peyo,cizia ? or only someone who could have taken his name.?

because im sure that he would not trade any account if he knew that it was compromise by any way...

considering the fact that :
    - Is it possible to get hacked or scammed when evetyhing is changed except SQ.
    it is the most important feature of an account if i am not wrong :S

Biggest problem is: How do I tell my sharer, his stuff is gone? (AND NO IT WASNT HIM, DONT ASK HOW U KNOW, I JUST KNOW.)
    i think you already know what i think about it

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post

Without e-mail adres or payment history , sq wont give hacker anything but if he know sq and one of those other infos he can easly hack ur account :S

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Recently bought a char from a guy called peyo like 2 weeks ago.
    In the selling topic he made, it said it was once hacked and thats why he was quitting, And he also said it wont get hacked again cuz he changed everything.....

Peyo is mod on polish forums, so ppl naturally assume he doesnt scamm, and neither do I.

I lost 60 gbs. All gone, totally wiped, not even old uniques are left, not even pus armor are left.

Strange thing to say it wont get hacked again, and it do happen again.

Peyo hope u c this, so we know what happened, not blaming u for anything yet.

Is it possible to get hacked or scammed when evetyhing is changed except SQ.

Ty for a short period of fun pk. Im qutting.
    if hacker got payment info he can do with acc what he want.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    offtopic

If you were my sharer and were involved in a 60gb trade/+ account security issues, without letting me know
    i would let you know that you are damn retarded and i would ask you seriously the balance in USD and then get the fuk out there

ontopic

is it peyo,cizia ? or only someone who could have taken his name.?

because im sure that he would not trade any account if he knew that it was compromise by any way...

i think you already know what i think about it
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...lvl-bp-293983/ Read this(all of it)

He said it was safe since he changed PW. And im not sure if its the real peyo, u look if its him in the topic. And btw i got 2 of his msn.

[email protected] the guy i traded with
    [email protected] an older one, dont remember how I got it...

he was hacked too...and u know it

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post

Been hacked so I'm finally quitting... got almost no items left:
    Paper Set +7/hp (goblin pauldron)
    Plate Shield +7/hp
    Full Quest Jewelry
    86x SW pot
    30x 350AC scroll
    3x Ancient for Windforce
    Magic Bag Voucher
    1087x Talisman of Destruction
    441x Talisman of Talia
    2k HP pots, 700 souls, 1k sagacities
    and im sure 101% he not scam/hack you

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol the history has spoken many times

ok I've been told about this topic...

First I gotta say, that I really feel sad for it... tho, I didn't scam you. My graphic card has burned like 3 or 4 days ago and I don't have an acces to my computer where my KO is. I'm sitting at laptop right now, where I'm playing League of Legends all the time and don't even have KO installed.

Yes, I'm the real peyo, im moderator and trade moderator at www.knightonlineworld.pl :: Strona G?ówna ... it sucks to hear that, really
    Yes that was me who sold that account, but as I said, everything was changed and I've used screen keyboard in case I've had any keylogger. After that I've been always copy-pasting all my passwords (even tho I didn't have any keylogger). I gave you my e-mail (which had a changed password as well) so there was no possibility, that if there was a hack from my fault, that it came back to u again.

It sucks to hear that happened.. I think that if u trust your sharer, then there is another possibility... It seems like K2 started deleting items that comes from nowhere, trying to stop babashopping... My friend has been wiped quite a nice ammount as well... Nothing was changed I believe? After I got hacked, everything was exactly the same as it was before, no1 logged into my e-mail and I've been having really hard time thinking how was that even possible...

I am really sorry again that it happened... I'd help u if I just could :/

/Regis, there was no payment info, as this account have never been a premium one...

Banned

ok I've been told about this topic...

First I gotta say, that I really feel sad for it... tho, I didn't scam you. My graphic card has burned like 3 or 4 days ago and I don't have an acces to my computer where my KO is. I'm sitting at laptop right now, where I'm playing League of Legends all the time and don't even have KO installed.

Yes, I'm the real peyo, im moderator and trade moderator at www.knightonlineworld.pl :: Strona G?ówna ... it sucks to hear that, really
    Yes that was me who sold that account, but as I said, everything was changed and I've used screen keyboard in case I've had any keylogger. After that I've been always copy-pasting all my passwords (even tho I didn't have any keylogger). I gave you my e-mail (which had a changed password as well) so there was no possibility, that if there was a hack from my fault, that it came back to u again.

It sucks to hear that happened.. I think that if u trust your sharer, then there is another possibility... It seems like K2 started deleting items that comes from nowhere, trying to stop babashopping... My friend has been wiped quite a nice ammount as well... Nothing was changed I believe? After I got hacked, everything was exactly the same as it was before, no1 logged into my e-mail and I've been having really hard time thinking how was that even possible...

I am really sorry again that it happened... I'd help u if I just could :/

/Regis, there was no payment info, as this account have never been a premium one...
    if there wasn't a payment history, and you really changed all the details, than its not your fault, and probablly westside got hacked or scammed by his sharer

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if there wasn't a payment history, and you really changed all the details, than its not your fault, and probablly westside got hacked or scammed by his sharer
    if he's 100% sure that it wasn't him then I can believe him... I was "hacked" the same way, nothing was changed, no1 logged my mail, and I had no keylogger...

Banned

maybe u have split personality than ^^

if he's 100% sure that it wasn't him then I can believe him... I was "hacked" the same way, nothing was changed, no1 logged my mail, and I had no keylogger...
    Thx man, Im 120% sure it wasnt my sharer who took the items. strange thing is that the sealed old items and pus armor was gone. why would any1 delete it. + it wasnt babashoped it was transfered from another account...

Ty alot peyo!

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

What to do, what to do...

rotfl, so if you change all infos it`s not your fault - you cant do anything more than this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast