Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

outkasted=ksers now too?

This is a discussion on outkasted=ksers now too? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all this crazy shit w/ these guys now they got ksing turks in there clan? that hard up for np ...
Page: 1

Banned

all this crazy shit w/ these guys now they got ksing turks in there clan? that hard up for np felix ? shit if u willing bug abuse mine as well having ksing turks in ur clan too huh ? pfft <_<

VenZa and Hi4xiSh3yt4n and some others in party come ks my clans harpy spot .. i seen outkast over venza so i pm him in english if he is w/ this kser turk party .. he pm me back cus me out in turkish .. pfft awesome clan lol

one persons actions does not determine the attitude of an entire clan.

I&#39;m not defending his actions, but i think you and i both know this topic wouldn&#39;t get nearly as many views if it was called &#39;VenZa ksed my harpies&#39;, infact i doubt the topic would have been made in the first place.

As i say, the clan didn&#39;t ks you... 1 guy did

ISeeYouPee

yes dont determine the actions of clan by one player....

Banned Senior Member

Venza has always been a noob turkish kser I remember him from UK
    he shouldnt have been joined to outkasted

Banned

one persons actions does not determine the attitude of an entire clan.

I&#39;m not defending his actions, but i think you and i both know this topic wouldn&#39;t get nearly as many views if it was called &#39;VenZa ksed my harpies&#39;, infact i doubt the topic would have been made in the first place.

As i say, the clan didn&#39;t ks you... 1 guy did[/b]

yes dont determine the actions of clan by one player....[/b]
    true but shit beginning to rly pile up w/ these guys .. besides it being the clan leader/assists who determine who is in clan or not .. someone is resposible for why some fukktard like that is in what is supposed to be gg clan right ? or felix and them get another pass ?

well i&#39;ll move this topic to the cheaters section and you&#39;d be best pming felix and letting him see it himself, and then let him perform any actions he choses, i doubt theres moch people will be able to add to the topic

Banned

well i&#39;ll move this topic to the cheaters section and you&#39;d be best pming felix and letting him see it himself, and then let him perform any actions he choses, i doubt theres moch people will be able to add to the topic[/b]
    lol paddy .. wahtver man .. wont even go there but u cant be felixs "captainsava" 4ever

lol paddy .. wahtver man .. wont even go there but u cant be felixs "captainsava" 4ever[/b]
    whats a captainsava? Is that like captain plannet?

I&#39;m not defending the guy ksing, but as a moderator i had to move the topic to the correct section. I would have done so no matter what clan it involved, be it outkasted KilledBy elegante AHM it doesn&#39;t matter. If the topics in the wrong place i have to move it.

As for my suggestion with concerns to pming him, was just an idea to get his attention to the topic. But we don&#39;t need a whole world of clan related drama as a result of 1 guys actions

the_man_slayer

whats a captainsava? Is that like captain plannet?

I&#39;m not defending the guy ksing, but as a moderator i had to move the topic to the correct section. I would have done so no matter what clan it involved, be it outkasted KilledBy elegante AHM it doesn&#39;t matter. If the topics in the wrong place i have to move it.

As for my suggestion with concerns to pming him, was just an idea to get his attention to the topic. But we don&#39;t need a whole world of clan related drama as a result of 1 guys actions[/b]
    paddy

definition- model moderator for everyone to see by his perfect examples xD

but ya, tell felix in a pm, im sure he&#39;ll have a talk with venza, im sure venza has a reason (good or bad)

..well a reason if its a good one and an excuse if its a bad one xD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well let&#39;s just say tupo borrowed some mage items to some member in outkasted and never got them back. Also their attitude was shit and they didn&#39;t respect anyone who weren&#39;t in their clan. Yes there were few exceptions like sooi and mha who did respect others but still all I can say is I hate the new outkasted ^^

I got no clue how venza got into outkasted... that guy was at abyss macroing and wall hacking half the time running a shooting arrows. My only explaination is this is the fake outkasted from orc side and when venza nation transfered he stayed in the clan.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Would have helped if I would been told in person about this but I guess everyone it set on doing some mud slinging at the moment.

I apologise for his actions which are totally uneceptible and I will remove him from my clan when I get home later today.

For the record most of the problems have been comming from what was effectly the 2nd and 3rd clans which now are disolved, the orginal OutKasteD guys play under the IOutKasteDI name as there still is a fake OutKasteD in place somewhere.

Banned Senior Member

Would have helped if I would been told in person about this but I guess everyone it set on doing some mud slinging at the moment.

I apologise for his actions which are totally uneceptible and I will remove him from my clan when I get home later today.

For the record most of the problems have been comming from what was effectly the 2nd and 3rd clans which now are disolved, the orginal OutKasteD guys play under the IOutKasteDI name as there still is a fake OutKasteD in place somewhere.[/b]
    Felix... just warn this guy?
    comeon 1 single ks u dont know the real story its a single ss...
    i dont know this guy rly good but just warn him o_o

Felix... just warn this guy?
    comeon 1 single ks u dont know the real story its a single ss...
    i dont know this guy rly good but just warn him o_o[/b]
    he is a cheating turk macroer why keep him in clan? dont bullshit about proofs cause im not blind.. I know what I see and I dont accuse without knowing the truth. I tried to take some SS&#39;s but I couldent get one in time of him running through the walls.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This topic obviously came from inertia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast