Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed Heres the proof

This is a discussion on Scammed Heres the proof within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is a pm from one of brokey's butt buddied cCcChamo: gg considering your the one who started it you ...
Page: 1

GlassJaw

this is a pm from one of brokey's butt buddied

cCcChamo: gg considering your the one who started it you lil kid.
    i love argueing with lil kids like you, no balls, so stfu.
    lets see this proof that powerhouse is scammers.
    I know jake scammed you and he's proud but i wanna see the proof that he did.

Heres the proof

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k...dmittsitsa2.png

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jake4xp8.png

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8748/jake2ij4.png

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jake3qi0.png

Many times he admitts to hacking me and more people and he admitts he gave the items to powerhouse even though they knew they were scammed items blah blah blah..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yo glass jaw, i mber standing naked always in edena wen i was playing Frukwan..... Yo Gangsta

nice job glass

GlassJaw

lol this proves that he scammed me and many more people He told me he quit after he hacked me then he came back and scammed more people and he'll probaly so it again. This also shows that powerhouse knew he was a scammed before they added him and accepted gear that they knew was scammed. I would not trust anyone in the powerhouse clan. Heres your proof do u need more??

sucks u were gg sin but u were annoying as fuck bump

GlassJaw

<3 pcoll not as annoying anymore haha

GlassJaw

Bump

cCcChamo

ok i feel i need to defend my self and my friend jake.

Jake has scammed many people, which i dont support.

But this lil cunt keep saying that because jake gave people from powerhouse items that he scammed.
    In my mind that doesn&#39;t make people from powerhouse scammers, that makes 1 person a scammer...jake.

This kid is jealous because he sucks dick and at life.

Jake telling me this if i say wrong please tell me.

according to him you were trying to scam a kid playing glassjaw, ur account, and him and you were gonna scam him, but then jake scammed you first.
    in my mind just because you got fucked over first makes you a scammer too.

GlassJaw

ok i feel i need to defend my self and my friend jake.

Jake has scammed many people, which i dont support.

But this lil cunt keep saying that because jake gave people from powerhouse items that he scammed.
    In my mind that doesn&#39;t make people from powerhouse scammers, that makes 1 person a scammer...jake.

This kid is jealous because he sucks dick and at life.

Jake telling me this if i say wrong please tell me.

according to him you were trying to scam a kid playing glassjaw, ur account, and him and you were gonna scam him, but then jake scammed you first.
    in my mind just because you got fucked over first makes you a scammer too.[/b]
    ok this is why the people in powerhouse are scammers because they knew jake was a scammer before they added him and they accepted gear that jake even told them was scammed off other acconts. and you say you dont support it i have a pm that says otherwise it reads "Btw i know the kid who scammed you, he lives 2 hours from me. And pretty cool kid, happy he scammed you." hmmmmm. btw why would i want to scamm my own accont??? I let him play glassjaw at anytime i could have stop and changed the pw. Why would i try to scam him that doesnt make sense those were my items. If i wanted to scam him i could have sent all the gear in a letter how would jake scam me first. your last sentence is the most retarded thing i&#39;ve ever heard please explain this to me?????

cCcChamo

HMMM from what i hear, you and jake gonna scam some kid because he play your account(glassjaw) or brokenglass.

You got on glassjaw that acc ur friend play and traded all the items too jake, in which he scammed you.
    Jake was suppose to give you the items but therefor is the scam.

Plan in simple you tried to fuck over, ur friend who played your account but you got fucked first.

Dont posting on this topic, said what needs to be said.
    jake scammed you but you tried to scam your friend.
    All your fault.

GlassJaw

LOL get your facts strait i let him play my accont because i trusted him when i shoulnt have i tought we were friends

knight1389 aka jake gets to know people then he scams them
    always offering to help lvl their characters
    i heard hes sharing account with brokey, so maybe brokeys next to get scammed by jake

and the facts are brokenglass scammed no one
    while jake scammed many
    as the proof shown by brokenglass shows.

GlassJaw

and ccccw/e stop saying u dont play ko i see a post you made 4 days ago about what weapon u should use did u decide to quit a few days ago????? <3 om3gadeath

cCcChamo

and ccccw/e stop saying u dont play ko i see a post you made 4 days ago about what weapon u should use did u decide to quit a few days ago????? <3 om3gadeath[/b]
    i share acc but play maybe 1 time a week.
    Friend ask me to see what ko4life has to say. ok?

what bout brokenglass trying to scam his friend that play his account but he got scammed first?

GlassJaw

see i&#39;ll say this again WHY WOULD I SCAM MY OWN ACCONT????? if i wanted to i could have changed the pw or i could have done it myself why would i need jake????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast