Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammed Heres the proof

This is a discussion on Scammed Heres the proof within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; see i'll say this again WHY WOULD I SCAM MY OWN ACCONT????? if i wanted to i could have changed ...
Page: 2

cCcChamo

see i'll say this again WHY WOULD I SCAM MY OWN ACCONT????? if i wanted to i could have changed the pw or i could have done it myself why would i need jake????[/b]
    im not sure, why you would ask him. why would you be on your noob account and him on brokenglass?

why did you give him items from glassjaw to put on brokenglass without letting your friend know.
    Why? sounds a lil like a scam, were you got fucked first ROFL

I know what happened dont try to deny you weren't trying to scam your friend.
    no need to explain anymore.

GlassJaw

im not sure, why you would ask him. why would you be on your noob account and him on brokenglass?

why did you give him items from glassjaw to put on brokenglass without letting your friend know.

no need to explain anymore.[/b]
    lol wtf glassjaw and broken were the same lvl and glassjaw had better gear so i wasnt on my noob accont. The stupid thing i did was had 2 acconts wiht the same pw and one had the number 1 and the other 2 so no i didnt put all the gear on one accont can u prove this or anything u say because i proved eveything i said and u havnt

no need to explain anymore.[/b]
    Ok, in this situation it sounds like Jake is the real scammer and all we know is you could be Jake yourself cCcChamo. But anyways, but who in the right mind if they were attemtping to scam someone would post that they were scammed??
    Things dont add up here.

GlassJaw

and i'll say thins as many times as i need to IF I WANTED TO "SCAM" MY FRIEND THEN WHY WOULNT I HAVE JUST CHANGED THE PASSWORD????? and they were my items i let him play it because he let me use his steam accont it was fully geared and everything those items were mine anyway and no i didnt try to fuck him over and take all my items....

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

and i'll say thins as many times as i need to IF I WANTED TO "SCAM" MY FRIEND THEN WHY WOULNT I HAVE JUST CHANGED THE PASSWORD????? and they were my items i let him play it because he let me use his steam accont it was fully geared and everything those items were mine anyway and no i didnt try to fuck him over and take all my items....[/b]
    I dont know the details, but Jake aka knight aka hard bithc aka etc etc scammed a large portion fo the ppl at R2D (Refuse2Die). He admited this and posted on the KO4Life forums and the offical KO forums saying that he sold an accoutn to Side2Side and not to PM him calling him a scammer cos he has sold that account.

Went on to say how sorry he was and that he wish he could un do what he did etc etc and that he wanted to say all this becuase he was leaving KO etc.

I mean why a person or clan would want to associate with a self confessed scammer is beyond me. Let alone have him share your account. Anyone defending him is no better. Trying to put some unproven crap back on GlassJaw is just lame. It doesnt matter if Glass was the biggest scammer in the world it does not and will not change what Jake has done. No such thing as more of a scammer your either a scammer or not period.

Im sure brokey and PowerHouse would do well to avoid such ppl and situations as they will only get flames for supporting scammers and accepting their items knowing they have been scammed.

Peace

ILoveYouToo

I dont know the details, but Jake aka knight aka hard bithc aka etc etc scammed a large portion fo the ppl at R2D (Refuse2Die). He admited this and posted on the KO4Life forums and the offical KO forums saying that he sold an accoutn to Side2Side and not to PM him calling him a scammer cos he has sold that account.

Went on to say how sorry he was and that he wish he could un do what he did etc etc and that he wanted to say all this becuase he was leaving KO etc.

I mean why a person or clan would want to associate with a self confessed scammer is beyond me. Let alone have him share your account. Anyone defending him is no better. Trying to put some unproven crap back on GlassJaw is just lame. It doesnt matter if Glass was the biggest scammer in the world it does not and will not change what Jake has done. No such thing as more of a scammer your either a scammer or not period.

Im sure brokey and PowerHouse would do well to avoid such ppl and situations as they will only get flames for supporting scammers and accepting their items knowing they have been scammed.

Peace[/b]
    Side2Side and jake are the same person. He never sold the account

Peace[/b]
    +1 :P

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Side2Side and jake are the same person. He never sold the account[/b]
    Yeh this was my thoughts at the time as he had done the same thing when going from Knight1387(or whateva) to HardBitch.

Guess some ppl have to learn the hard way before seeing the light.

Peace

GlassJaw

the acconts he plays are also scammed pls dont buy an accont from him! He sells them and lets them gear it up then changes the password this is what happened to a few people on acconts like knight1389 and i&#39;m not a scammer ty for support <3 all

u shouldnt stop playing brokenglass seriously u werer really good once i get money ill hlp u get items back if u eventually pay m back

GlassJaw

The kid i let play glassjaw and brokenglass sold it but i do have a lvl 57 orc sin lol ty for lendng me that chitin magicsky now i just gotta get some daggers thinking about coming back human though ^_^

C4ptainCrunch

The kid i let play glassjaw and brokenglass sold it but i do have a lvl 57 orc sin lol ty for lendng me that chitin magicsky now i just gotta get some daggers thinking about coming back human though ^_^[/b]

Come back human to PK with me...PLEASE!!! :lol:

The kid i let play glassjaw and brokenglass sold it but i do have a lvl 57 orc sin lol ty for lendng me that chitin magicsky now i just gotta get some daggers thinking about coming back human though ^_^[/b]
    sweet come human then go to the arena with ComeToVs once u get good daggers i wanna see that vs

How does everyone get scammed. Just use Pay-pal. Make sure the person that is buying from you is verified. Like when I purchase something, The money goes straight into your bank account for you to use/withdraw. So I can&#39;t retract the transaction. Just don&#39;t trade with anyone unless they are verified..... I won&#39;t.

sexy Owa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast