Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCAMMED BY ILIKEPIE !

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY ILIKEPIE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go to costummer support and request a password change or sq change lol like i said before , take his ...
Page: 2

Speed

go to costummer support and request a password change or sq change lol like i said before , take his shit and then later when u can call ur bank chargeback :P

helnix

will ask my parents to im paying trough thier CC
    gonna get that basterd naked ^^

wideload620

you've got the last 4 digits of your credit card, his username and his old password, submiit a ticket stating that your account was hacked state the details above and request a password change.

Banned

you've got the last 4 digits of your credit card, his username and his old password, submiit a ticket stating that your account was hacked state the details above and request a password change.[/b]
    and wouldnt he need to state a email also for the PW or they wil lgive him 1 with a support ticket?

helnix

you've got the last 4 digits of your credit card, his username and his old password, submiit a ticket stating that your account was hacked state the details above and request a password change.[/b]
    kk gonna try it out man =0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12