Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by Janet aka Dfalt aka Jediay aka...

This is a discussion on Scammed by Janet aka Dfalt aka Jediay aka... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was friend of her from game and msn... for like 2 months. So well she let me use her ...
Page: 1

SanderKleinenberg

I was friend of her from game and msn... for like 2 months.

So well she let me use her account , her assasin named Dfalt in ares . Didnt have good items , 2 md +7 , kekuri rings ... blah.

Since i had an iron belt i lent it to her... then i bought rol for 80$ from Predator...

After that i bought shard +8 for about 100$ and 20gb ( ingame money is Dfalt money not mine ) , so i could say it was 70% mine...

Then i bought iron bow +8 for the same as shard , and sold it for 80gb that i used to get shio tears +2 and 40gb`s left on the acc...

Dont remember how we got the second sahrd +8...

Oh and i also got pp +1 for her ...

Well she decided to seal all ... and i agreed cos i trusted her .

Then a few months later , i got bored of assasin and wanted to make my own dlw warrior... so i told his brother to tell her to give me back my items , and he told me that he would talk to her first...

Ok she never answered me in msn ... etc.

Now she doesnt even wanna give me back my iron belt and rol wich are 100% mine... about the other items i dont even want to ask... >.<

SCAMED !!!111!

Priestontale

So well she let me use her account , her assasin named Dfalt in ares . Didnt have good items , 2 md +7 , kekuri rings ... blah.

Since i had an iron belt i lent it to her... then i bought rol for 80$ from Predator...

After that i bought shard +8 for about 100$ and 20gb ( ingame money is Dfalt money not mine ) , so i could say it was 70% mine...

Then i bought iron bow +8 for the same as shard , and sold it for 80gb that i used to get shio tears +2 and 40gb`s left on the acc...

Then a few months later , i got bored of assasin and wanted to make my own dlw warrior... so i told his brother to tell her to give me back my items , and he told me that he would talk to her first...

Now she doesnt even wanna give me back my iron belt and rol wich are 100% mine... about the other items i dont even want to ask... >.<

SCAMED !!!111![/b]

WOW.. you sir are a big lier, every1 know Jane and knows she isnt a scammer, Jane had dual MDs +8, full shell+7 and dual Keks +2. I think you should get your story straight before trying to make someone look bad... your not embarrasing noone but yorself.

Jediay

SCAMED !!!111![/b]

Scamed?

sorry that your ignorance and disregard for someones experience points led me to block you from my account . yes , we did share but you traded all my old items added a little bit of usd (without asking) and traded my items even though i said not to sell my mds so i would have daggers once you eventully was finished . Lets not forget i tried to send you 500 USD via WU (which is 400 more than you deserve , yes im generous) but you was too stupid to work or get to WU and showed little or no effort in trying to accept it . You kept blaming your father for some idiotic reason .

But screw that you took my kindness for weakness and have the nerve to call me a scammer?? Lets talk about the 1st 3 days you had my account for a min . i had a chat with a gm that monday after , he told me that my S.Q had been guessed over a thousand times . But screw all that you never wouldve guessed it after all its just numbers so im not tripping off that . But lets talk about the "fraps" you sent me thur msn . you sent me 4 of them telling me to edit them but truthfully it wasnt fraps it was keyloggers which my firewall quickly picked up and destoyed. And still i didnt care much just something for me to laugh at with my brother . Even though i had several people telling me that they seen you cheating in everyway . Kosping, Speed glitching , and serveral other things that they couldnt even explain to me . Had serveral of my old clannies (PW) telling me that you was hitting from a remarkable distance . This might not be nothing special guess thats all you can do with a sin but thats not how I play i never cheat at anything so i had to cut you .

and dont expect me to look here again . i only came bc someone told me "that idiot is calling you a scammer" . SO dont even bother making a reply

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so u took items 5x worth what u had originally cuz he sold ur crap? ur a scammer through and through...he coulda easily bought u shitty md&#39;s once he removed his stuff but u scammed him

SanderKleinenberg

Lol jediay how can u be such a lier.... i also sent those fraps to jessmanen , ask him if he found a keylogger.... idiot.

Then how can i recieve the facking money from WU without a code number?? wich i asked u 10 times to give me coz they were asking for it...

Third , ok i forgot about the md`s +8 , w/e ... my items are 5x more than urs... and im just telling u to give me back the god dam ib and rol... lol im a nice person im telling u to scam the shards , the shio tears +2, and the pp+1 that are more mine than urs...

Then ... ask DP or mrav or any of those who i 1v1ed or played with ... u get nps just because ur always in party and leech... i usually went solo >.<

Finally i just read wat you wrote about 20 different IP`S and wat??? ... i also play at my grandma`s house or at my friends house... did i scam anything??? so then wats ur point...

SanderKleinenberg

lag -.-

Friend for 2 months? No offence man but your pretty stupid to put all that on the account in the first place. Yes he should give back the items that are yours, and if he doesen&#39;t I guess that makes him a scammer. However your not smart at all to trust someone you don&#39;t really know.

Priestontale

and dont expect me to look here again . i only came bc someone told me "that idiot is calling you a scammer" . SO dont even bother making a reply[/b]
    and yet for some reason you think she gives a damn what you have to say ...

you dug your own hole stop digging deeper and deeper now just bury yourself

SanderKleinenberg

You and ur stupid answers , ok ur a SCAMER .

waka

???

captain_oi

i dont know so good dfalt but i played with sander and i can tell his gg

More and more coming from the babashoping family. You babashop from that GM too? Such a family of pussies... Babashop is not enough ? You need to scam now for better items? In one word a family of retards. Btw you dont own at all Priestonsale. All you do is run and run till you town. You cant even pk so stop making those sigs. I dont want another thread with all Symbiosis members here.

Priestontale

More and more coming from the babashoping family. You babashop from that GM too? Such a family of pussies... Babashop is not enough ? You need to scam now for better items? In one word a family of retards. Btw you dont own at all Priestonsale. All you do is run and run till you town. You cant even pk so stop making those sigs. I dont want another thread with all Symbiosis members here.[/b]

im a paper mage... how many 1v1 you EVER seen me run from?? NONE..ZZ noob you evidently dont know me... i prolly town form about 5+ orcs because i usually pk solo... when u think your ready for a 1v1 against me come fag.. ill put money on it you will never even get cose to touching me.. hotshots like you are funny, you think your good because i tank your whole party then i town?? LOL im ready for that 1v1 whenever your ready and i want you whole clan to be there to witness you getting owned by a mage. U must be one of those noobs that only read who dies in cz when a member of your party earns NP because if not you would see all the names of people that i own solo

I also must add it is absolutely hilarious to be called a babashopper by a member of BadCompany... aq&#39;ed

Well I wouldn&#39;t call your whole clan babashoppers but you do have a couple .

im a paper mage... how many 1v1 you EVER seen me run from?? NONE..ZZ noob you evidently dont know me... i prolly town form about 5+ orcs because i usually pk solo... when u think your ready for a 1v1 against me come fag.. ill put money on it you will never even get cose to touching me.. hotshots like you are funny, you think your good because i tank your whole party then i town?? LOL im ready for that 1v1 whenever your ready and i want you whole clan to be there to witness you getting owned by a mage. U must be one of those noobs that only read who dies in cz when a member of your party earns NP because if not you would see all the names of people that i own solo
    I also must add it is absolutely hilarious to be called a babashopper by a member of BadCompany... aq&#39;ed[/b]

Well I wouldn&#39;t call your whole clan babashoppers but you do have a couple .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast