Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed by Janet aka Dfalt aka Jediay aka...

This is a discussion on Scammed by Janet aka Dfalt aka Jediay aka... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny all you do is cry about BadCompany when you dont know anyone of us anymore. We have what, 2 ...
Page: 2

SillyHo

Funny all you do is cry about BadCompany when you dont know anyone of us anymore. We have what, 2 people from old PW now and neither of them have spent a dime of USD for the game. Not too mention Janet on mixedtapemessiah was just asking me to clan her into BadCompany. Way to ruin your sisters rep once again...I thought she should have kicked your ass off helios long ago.

Jediay

Funny all you do is cry about BadCompany when you dont know anyone of us anymore. We have what, 2 people from old PW now and neither of them have spent a dime of USD for the game. Not too mention Janet on mixedtapemessiah was just asking me to clan her into BadCompany.[/b]
    I been gone for nearly 2 weeks came back . the char is nmc and nt'ed last i knew we was still human . I had nothing to do with asking you to join , i love my brothers and sisters there but like you said they all have moved on , cept boris n sam . Futhermore , everything we own in kol is split between us . there is no My or his its ours so obviously he cant be kicked from nothing and why the hell would i want to? You know i gotta say everyone speaks so highly towards you but i still dont get the attraction .

Liquidgel04

You know i gotta say everyone speaks so highly towards you but i still dont get the attraction .[/b]
    Janny me and u go way back, so i think i should explain to u the man known as SillyHo. Silly is one of the coolest guys i have met in this game... in the entire time i have known him i have never seen him say no to someone that needed help weather it was a noob lvl 1 needing directions or a lvl 69 who needed help w/ a quest. If he could help he would, even at his own sacrifice (which is why he is one of the lowest lvls in BC) He is selfless and patient and does what ever he can to help not only his clan but also his friends. He is a natural leader, and if you remember the "No Premium In November" campain it was him who spearheaded it. His qualities as a person and as a leader is why he was unanimously elected the new leader of BC when Max quit. He doesn't care about lvls and NPs when he looks for ppl in his clan, he looks for the kind of person (we clanned somone was 600 nps this week lol). As a result of this we built a clan this was founded on Honor and Diginity as well as Respect for our fellow players.

One of the only things that gets Silly mad is when u insult his friends and his clan. If you insulted him personally he prolly would have just laughed it off. We work hard everyday to lvl our chars and farm our gear, and most of our clan doesn't have any good uniques and the rest might have only 1 or 2. So we just kinda of laugh when ppl call us babashoppers or w/e. We honestly don't care what ppl say about us because it doesn't effect us. Our friends here on the Karus side who we lvl and pk with know what we're all about and that all that really matters to us.

-Liquid

PS: Lizzy is still my bitch

Banned

I believe this is a misunderstanding not a scamming.

Janet is one of the coolest and kindest people within this game I have met, I have no doubt in my mind that she would NEVER EVER scam someone. Janet isnt a scammer period.

100% trust her

SanderKleinenberg

Yeah u can start trusting her but then she scams you ...

I came back from a 1 month trip i did to isarel and england and im stil waiting to get back my items .

Otherwise janet just say it ; " I am a scamer!!!!! "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12