Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMED by jap190 AKA Fronzy

This is a discussion on SCAMMED by jap190 AKA Fronzy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried to change my diez warrior Axl24.. to get bronze premium on logos.. and he just scammed me :unsure: ...
Page: 1

Axl

Default SCAMMED by jap190 AKA Fronzy

I tried to change my diez warrior Axl24.. to get bronze premium on logos.. and he just scammed me :unsure:

its the msn of the scammer : [email protected]

if he tried to scammed you take my sa and scam him back!

sa: eeeitriplee1215

thx for information i was going trade with him...

Axl

np... i cant belive he did that, he was so nice

Cadence96

Im sorry for you... but, was he going to activate premium to you? Sometimes ppl use stolen or fraudulent CC, and then you get your KO account banned. You shouldn't trust ppl you don't know irl.
    And always before trading with someone, check all post u can, maybe it can help u to know the class of people you are dealing.

Axl

I checked all his posts and he was fine, but now when im think about it.. he said he was in the work on the first time i pmed him, thats mean maybe he got banned from ko4life and he using other computer to get people scammed.. and i so wanted bronze premium so i didnt care so much to lose warrior lvl 62 naked on diez now when he cast nothing.. but now when i got scammed i feel how much sucks it is <_<
    i trusted him because he said he had alot succesfull trades, he said he had mage name crusad3rzzz.. and i know the real owner of this accout so i knew he got it on legit way.. and then he said he sold it and now he playing on character named Fronzy, so i check that name and i found this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...5750&highlight=
    and he said he bought that account from this guy.. yes i was stupid to trust him, btw i ask ReslingMachine about this guy and he said he talk with him after he got scammed and he told him its Charlie.. maybe it is, and maybe its not.. but its mean maybe he still here and scamming people so becarefull anyone

oh and someone told me he saw Axl24 with glave +7 yesterday so its mean he going to be his main character :angry:

Cadence96

Originally posted by Axl
    i trusted him because he said he had alot succesfull trades
    He wasn't the appropriate one to answer that. Next time ask in general (or pm a mod to get his ip history). :rollseyes:

Axl

Ok thanks

Axl

Great, i got axl24 from the CS ^_^

/die_scammer

DarkForceTM

Banned

at least he sayed sorry lol jk..sorry to hear u got scammed..i dont know u but i read all the scammer things..and he said sorry so i thought it was werid..usally scammers dont care .<

Axl

at least he sayed sorry lol jk..sorry to hear u got scammed..i dont know u but i read all the scammer things..and he said sorry so i thought it was werid..usally scammers dont care .<[/b]
    look at the date, it&#39;s happened 11 months ago :huh:

it was the first time i got scammed but i learn my lesson

Banned

zzzz scamm abuse will be never stop

Redemption

another aga scammer

yes i was gonna trade with him also but he sounded too suspicious, he is still on my msn, just spammed him. sorry axl still <3 ya bro :P

Axl

my logos char were lvl 46 when this happened, i think i already get over it lol

<3 tanaker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast