Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm however he let u have the info to share, but u let that get in the hands of scammers...
Page: 2

>AppleSauce<

hmmm however he let u have the info to share,

but u let that get in the hands of scammers

jesse1234

hmmm however he let u have the info to share,

but u let that get in the hands of scammers[/b]

the pass was the same it wouldent hav made a diffrence when we sold him the account he dident even change the password...

>AppleSauce<

oh, thot u stated the scammers found the info by looking at a note pad on ur pc

theperfection

the pass was the same it wouldent hav made a diffrence when we sold him the account he dident even change the password...[/b]

you asked me to share the account and you could exp and pk on same time , I said , yes its great idea since you are from canada i could count on you ,and i didnt change the password , and i knew jamal wouldnt take any single coin
    so i let the password the same , and even if i wanted to change password i was unable to do it

scammer scammer

jesse1234

you asked me to share the account and you could exp and pk on same time , I said , yes its great idea since you are from canada i could count on you ,and i didnt change the password , and i knew jamal wouldnt take any single coin
    so i let the password the same , and even if i wanted to change password i was unable to do it

scammer scammer[/b]
    i asked u 2 share one day after
    and u dident even say yes for like 3 days
    i belive u asked me not to log the account inless i ask and did i no 3 days later u asked me 2 share... i did like 1% of exp because i was playing freakaleak...
    its funny how childish you sound o well im tired of u ur realy anoyying i dident scam u my friends did so im leaving this at that!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

<div align="center"></div>

Banned

the most obvious excuse in the book .... "my friends scammed you not me i swear!" your a scammer kid.. get over it and give the items back

Banned

Wow noob. If only i had my mod i could help you

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

lol my friends xD
    you are a fukin scammer noob, give that guy his items back!!!!!!
    btw i hope its not you on your avatar, if so u lookin really gay with those sunglasses haha
    gaylord :/

jesse1234

lol my friends xD
    you are a fukin scammer noob, give that guy his items back!!!!!!
    btw i hope its not you on your avatar, if so u lookin really gay with those sunglasses haha
    gaylord :/[/b]

wow u know what sucks .. you and btw the girls love the glasses u should probly get off ko and get a gf..

theperfection

wow u know what sucks .. you and btw the girls love the glasses u should probly get off ko and get a gf..[/b]
    so you decided not to give items back huh

dude jesse u r resposible for it so u r the 1 to blame. Simple.

I dont know in which reality u live but i can asure u girls dont like those glassess. Fact that u cant admit its ur fault that guy lost items makes u a fag. Fag+ those glasses = fagtard?

hm, I can say honestly I had a good trade with him, Gave him the item before and he gave me the character as promised - But, I&#39;ve been seeing more and more gg traders go into the scammer&#39;s hall so I won&#39;t say I know 100% Sure that he did or did not scam him, I can say my trade with him was good :X

Banned

lol.. dude its simple.. jesse said he&#39;ll pay perfection usd back to him by sat.. so he has it till sat.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow u know what sucks .. you and btw the girls love the glasses u should probly get off ko and get a gf..[/b]
    u cant get me noob, im a lil bit to old for you those glasses maybe work for 13 years old "girls" i mean boys
    and really gaylord, are u seriously think girls like that? lol damn noob.
    YOUR ARE NOT KANYE WEST!!!!!!! White boy zuhahahaha
    btw i got a girlfriend :lol:

and to the topic u better should give that guy his items or do u really think somebody makes deals with you?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast