Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol.. dude its simple.. jesse said he'll pay perfection usd back to him by sat.. so he has it till ...
Page: 3

theperfection

lol.. dude its simple.. jesse said he'll pay perfection usd back to him by sat.. so he has it till sat.[/b]
    i dont think he will pay me , but lets just hope until then he is scammer.

Banned

Someone give me a summary of what happened and i will make my decision tomarrow.

P.S - I see jesse says he will pay perfect money on sat? If this is true then my decision will be pending until then but i would still like a summary of what happened because its late here.

godimgood0

u cant get me noob, im a lil bit to old for you those glasses maybe work for 13 years old "girls" i mean boys
    and really gaylord, are u seriously think girls like that? lol damn noob.
    YOUR ARE NOT KANYE WEST!!!!!!! White boy zuhahahaha
    btw i got a girlfriend :lol:

and to the topic u better should give that guy his items or do u really think somebody makes deals with you?[/b]
    dam strate

jesse1234

dam strate[/b]

stfu you have 2 posts do i care what you think.. i dont have the items!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Someone give me a summary of what happened and i will make my decision tomarrow.

P.S - I see jesse says he will pay perfect money on sat? If this is true then my decision will be pending until then but i would still like a summary of what happened because its late here.[/b]
    I'm taking this case, I've already talked with Theperfection about it. So leave pls.

jesse1234

I'm taking this case, I've already talked with Theperfection about it. So leave pls.[/b]

i belive majix alread has it because he talked to us both and if u want too talk 2 me pm me for my e mail

Wow.... and i considerered sharing wit this dude... even though it was his account :P

phew!

edit:

weird how i found this in his topic about looking for 75+ warriro to share on girakon

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...45795&st=20

lmfao this topic is only a chat im not looking for a 75 + warrior found 1 ...[/b]

when theperfection calls him a scammer, he says he already found a 75+ and not looking for one, and that this topic is only to chat........ weird how he would get the infos from theperfection if he already got a warrior to share........

kk look i dident scam u if i was a scammer...
    when topcat gave me the sq and ancer to articangle to change the ip dont u think i woulda hacked it..
    it had better items then ur account im not fucking like that im sorry my friends hacked u buh i dident hack you![/b]

Oh and, a lotta people often scam less known peeps on forums, and get away with it becauze they once did GG trades with well known peeps on forums, so its not a good explaination about how you didnt scam t0pcat

stfu you have 2 posts do i care what you think.. i dont have the items![/b]
    that clearly shows what you think of low post people......

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wow u know what sucks .. you and btw the girls love the glasses u should probly get off ko and get a gf..[/b]
    didn't look good on Kanye West, certainly doesn't look good on you srry bro

Banned

your like 11 dude why would anyone trust you anyways. You can see your maturity from your display picture. Bad choice on the part of the perfection guy to even trade with a 11 year old.

Jason269

hm wierd, i bought a lvl 70 warrior on girakon of jesse for 100$ or sumit.. i speak to him on msn like all the time lol, i dont think he is a scammer imo :S dont flame me for what i put, jus seein it in my eyes

Banned

I'm taking this case, I've already talked with Theperfection about it. So leave pls.[/b]
    That was a bit harsh...

but the way you handled that....

I read about it in a book once.

Jason269

That was a bit harsh...

but the way you handled that....

I read about it in a book once.[/b]
    What is it with you and books <_<

Banned

Yes. I have a book givin to me by God himself. If I say you are going to die tomorrow, you better rape as many hot girls as you can tonight, because it&#39;s no lie![/b]
    Do not make me explain it again or you will be brought down by the wrath of God.

Jason269

Do not make me explain it again or you will be brought down by wrath of God.[/b]
    :mellow:

theperfection

dang =/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast