Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and you the items? -.- lame[/b] lmao yeah, and arent u in the best position now! using $0 and now ...
Page: 5

and you the items? -.- lame[/b]
    lmao yeah, and arent u in the best position now! using $0 and now gained a full set of items!

Uzu

lmao yeah, and arent u in the best position now! using $0 and now gained a full set of items![/b]
    treat scammers as scammers,

even if they have vip friends...

Ahhh Jesse what happened to you bro. Me and this clan have been so kind to you m8. You were always a good dude. Such a bummer to see you go this way. And i really can't see how you can defend what you've done here. There is still a part of me hoping you'll change your mind and do the right thing. Until then can't have anything to do with you, this guy trusted you, whether it was you or your friends who stole from him, your involved and responsible to some extent.

Please come clean and deal with it responsibly, so we can all move on, if not just stop replying, there's nothing for you to defend anymore.

im ntot trying 2 use aginst him im just saying i dont owe him anything he chargeds back everything yet he keeps account![/b]
    If you pay him or return his items then I'm sure that he would gladly cancel / withdraw the chargeback. Stop evading the facts, I'm sorry Jesse but you are a good kid who has fucked up. I don't care if you didn't take them, although my gut says you did.. bottom line is the fact that you left your information in a place where (according to your story) a bunch of high morons could access it and log on while holding on a conversation that sounds EXACTLY like your dialect and grammar.. i mean shit those are some talented pot heads. Get your brother to help you and go beat up the kids since you said you beat up mikey but cant beat up rob.. shiit dude I'm so tired of this! If he isn't paid by tomorrow like you promised, then I'm putting an end to this.

Uzu

If you pay him or return his items then I'm sure that he would gladly cancel / withdraw the chargeback. Stop evading the facts, I'm sorry Jesse but you are a good kid who has fucked up. I don't care if you didn't take them, although my gut says you did.. bottom line is the fact that you left your information in a place where (according to your story) a bunch of high morons could access it and log on while holding on a conversation that sounds EXACTLY like your dialect and grammar.. i mean shit those are some talented pot heads. Get your brother to help you and go beat up the kids since you said you beat up mikey but cant beat up rob.. shiit dude I'm so tired of this! If he isn't paid by tomorrow like you promised, then I'm putting an end to this.[/b]
    finally some justice... and i doubt that he will pay :S

why not read the topic instead of making me explaine again ? =\
    items were sealed , i was told by the seller he was trustable and he didnt know unsealing answer.[/b]
    i told him everything about the account and that jesse was the previous buyer but he didnt finish the payments so we had to sell together thats why jesse had all the info and he knew all of this. why would jesse even be in the convo when i was selling if he wasnt involved in the account. i had no clue u couldnt change account info since i havent loged ko in months as u can see because its canadian ip and im from usa, i was expecting him to change all the info right away like normal people do when u buy accounts.

and one more thing i never vouched and said anyone was trustable lol jesse was only a friend because he brought the account so we had to stay in contact

jesse1234

If you pay him or return his items then I'm sure that he would gladly cancel / withdraw the chargeback. Stop evading the facts, I'm sorry Jesse but you are a good kid who has fucked up. I don't care if you didn't take them, although my gut says you did.. bottom line is the fact that you left your information in a place where (according to your story) a bunch of high morons could access it and log on while holding on a conversation that sounds EXACTLY like your dialect and grammar.. i mean shit those are some talented pot heads. Get your brother to help you and go beat up the kids since you said you beat up mikey but cant beat up rob.. shiit dude I'm so tired of this! If he isn't paid by tomorrow like you promised, then I'm putting an end to this.[/b]

kk this is my last post in this topic...
    i did not sell him the account if he was charging back from me i wouldent care...
    like i said
    i will ither get him his money or his items i was talking to mikey and he told me 650$ for all the items back i only hav 600 atm!
    i did not sell him the account i had nothing to do with the trade i only found the buyer...
    charging back from the seller would be scamming... even under the surcomstances.
    dont look at this thinking u dont like me think of this as if u were the seller
    if you sold someone an account and thay got hacked/scammed by some 1 else and charged u back what would you say!

Banned

kk this is my last post in this topic...
    i did not sell him the account if he was charging back from me i wouldent care...
    like i said
    i will ither get him his money or his items i was talking to mikey and he told me 650$ for all the items back i only hav 600 atm!
    i did not sell him the account i had nothing to do with the trade i only found the buyer...
    charging back from the seller would be scamming... even under the surcomstances.
    dont look at this thinking u dont like me think of this as if u were the seller
    if you sold someone an account and thay got hacked/scammed by some 1 else and charged u back what would you say![/b]
    I would say Bye Bye to you sir! I wont do anything though i was told to stay out

jesse1234

I would say Bye Bye to you sir! I wont do anything though i was told to stay out [/b]

well ur not thinking of jamal whats he hav 2 do with this all he just sold the account!

Uzu

i think we reached the point where every usd trade should be forbidden

and btw, why dont u answear majix's questions?

theperfection

I feel sorry for Jamal for chargingback him!! even thought I WILL LOSS THE CHARGEBACK case
    Im only dispointed in Jamal for couple things
    first of all He never mentioned you had unsealing answer , and I was told you were playing the account because he was bored and he wanted you to exp
    second ,cassIe is owned by Jamal is known all around girakon since he was human female warrior
    third i wouldve NEVER bought the account if knew you had unsealing because i know i couldnt change email on mykol since its disabled!
    and I only knew you because u pmed me on ko4life offering me the account! and you told me it was Jamal's account

I DID NOT OFFER to play on my account! ,you asked me if you could login and share and exp
    first time i told you to wait and dont login without my promission , next day you asked and I said ,you could login anytime.

Before sending the money to Jamal ,you told him let him write "virtual items " in subject so basically you were planning it all out

you , you and you Jesse1234 its all about you , you had the items all this time
    why dont you give it back to me ? so can move on ? you will avoid being banned and back to your normal trustabilies? ,and Jamal will feel better and I will FEEL EVEN better

If i loss paypal case I WILL CHARGEBACK from my bank! and i will take this case even deeper

Bottom lines | you promised me , majix , dingdong , Jamal , and almost every single person who were involved
    that at saturday you will pay me back
    here i am waiting for you to pay me , im waiting on msn for 4 hours .

P.S I will give the account back to Jamal if everythings fine.

i will ither get him his money or his items i was talking to mikey and he told me 650$ for all the items back i only hav 600 atm![/b]
    im sure that if you paid him what u have right now, and owed him the lil remaining amount later, he would be very glad to close this topic and assume nothing happened..... like pay 600$ to this mikey dude, and get like all but 1-2 items return those to perfection, and save up nd buy the rest of those items and then return it later...

Banned

so.. today is saturday.. still waiting?

well ur not thinking of jamal whats he hav 2 do with this all he just sold the account![/b]
    In essence, you weren't thinking of jamal either by leaving your info vulnerable so that a situation like this could happen.. I don't think Jamal should be the person to pay for this, obviously, so it would be best if you made it so the situation were fixed ASAP so that there is no chance for his loss.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

LOL @ CYANEXTIME

man really wtf?!?!
    you know what? U can seriously lick my balls
    emo kid xD

btw you came in this thread and start to spam/flame who gives a fuk, about how i write???
    [spoiler]if u wanna teach ppl, teach your mom, how he makes a good BJ, i think u know how

it works /GAY[/spoiler]

anyway im outta here peace, and i rlly hope u get your items back!!!
    GL with that....