Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CYANEXTIME is posting is only because he is friend of jesse1234 i hope that clear it out....
Page: 6

theperfection

CYANEXTIME is posting is only because he is friend of jesse1234 i hope that clear it out.

>AppleSauce<

so this jesse guy has to pay his real life friend to get back items that were stolen from his pc?

o.O wat a friend..

Banned

LOL @ CYANEXTIME

man really wtf?!?!
    you know what? U can seriously lick my balls
    emo kid xD

btw you came in this thread and start to spam/flame who gives a fuk, about how i write???
    if u wanna teach ppl, teach your mom, how he makes a good BJ, i think u know how

it works /GAY

anyway im outta here peace, and i rlly hope u get your items back!!!
    GL with that....[/b]
    So uncalled for...

TopCat

In essence, you weren't thinking of jamal either by leaving your info vulnerable so that a situation like this could happen.. I don't think Jamal should be the person to pay for this, obviously, so it would be best if you made it so the situation were fixed ASAP so that there is no chance for his loss.[/b]
    Jamal doesnt need to compensate Jasse does.. cause he scammed it 100%

iiason

drama always seems to happen, when i&#39;m away >.<

Jesse u always seems like a nice guy. just return the damn thing and get this over wit.

theperfection

today is sunday already

theperfection

dang 12 am

Jamal doesnt need to compensate Jasse does.. cause he scammed it 100%[/b]
    Which is why my post clearly states that Jamal shouldn&#39;t be the one paying anything..

If Jesse hasn&#39;t paid u anything by this point I will be banning hi here soon until you receive payment.. Jesse u can&#39;t stall your way out of this one, sorry.

theperfection

no items nor payment received

ip him and perm please. and check other accounts if he got

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Already done, I will request IP BAN to Admins.

theperfection

ty / ill keep this topic updated every 1-2 weeks and you guys can check his ip or new accounts if he is trying to get in

theperfection

BUMP ==== Weekly Check , Can someone please check his IPs

chimera2888

Lmfao wow, i havent been on this forum in sooo long. xD
    Lolz hey guys remeber me ?
    if not fuck you >.>
    lolz kk well im here for one thing and thats 1 thing only to clear things up,
    i know jesse, i live close to him and we go to the same school and were really really really good friends and i love the little dude
    and just to clerify i know mikey and rob to and heres the thing, they didnt scam perfection jesse did period,
    he dosent really give a shit because hes quiting.
    Not the first time he scammed some one btw, always told him not to do it, think of the poeple, but he never listened to me even after he got badly scammed in xigenon and i got badly scammed in girakon he knew what it felt like to get scammed yet he still did it.
    srry to say this dude but you aint getting jack shit back from jesse and thats the sad truth you could hate him, you could wanna kill him but theres nothing you can do about it.
    You got beef with him? to bad hes a little guy realy scronny and week so if you think your a big shot to come fuck him up w.e. come take it out with me i live in canada, toronto, dixion/isligton 1109 berry crest manor and weather or not you think im a week pussy or w.e. come and see for your self, and if i end up being to much of a hand full for ya, dont think his bro will be exactly a walk in the park lolz. even though i dout any one would spend money to come to this stupid country to fuck up a little boy.
    you guys needa do what i did and what jesse is doing, get a fucking life you may say oh i have one w.e. and i still have time to play ko, if you have time to play ko more then 2 hours a day, buddy you dont have a fucking life, get a gf....get some pussy.... like fuck do sumthing thats gonna take you some where, you really think any job is gonna give a shit if you put down reached lvl 80 in ko as one of your acomplishments?
    Well srry for being the barren of bad news i due hope things work out for you bud, srry jesses a tad bit retarded lolz but srsly good luck man.

P.s.
    roflcopter i wouldnt be too quik to make fun of jesses looks, yes he maybe one but ugly child but surprisingly enough he gets more ass/pussy then 3/4 of the people on this forum

Uzu

Lmfao wow, i havent been on this forum in sooo long. xD
    Lolz hey guys remeber me ?
    if not fuck you >.>
    lolz kk well im here for one thing and thats 1 thing only to clear things up,
    i know jesse, i live close to him and we go to the same school and were really really really good friends and i love the little dude
    and just to clerify i know mikey and rob to and heres the thing, they didnt scam perfection jesse did period,
    he dosent really give a shit because hes quiting.
    Not the first time he scammed some one btw, always told him not to do it, think of the poeple, but he never listened to me even after he got badly scammed in xigenon and i got badly scammed in girakon he knew what it felt like to get scammed yet he still did it.
    srry to say this dude but you aint getting jack shit back from jesse and thats the sad truth you could hate him, you could wanna kill him but theres nothing you can do about it.
    You got beef with him? to bad hes a little guy realy scronny and week so if you think your a big shot to come fuck him up w.e. come take it out with me i live in canada, toronto, dixion/isligton 1109 berry crest manor and weather or not you think im a week pussy or w.e. come and see for your self, and if i end up being to much of a hand full for ya, dont think his bro will be exactly a walk in the park lolz. even though i dout any one would spend money to come to this stupid country to fuck up a little boy.
    you guys needa do what i did and what jesse is doing, get a fucking life you may say oh i have one w.e. and i still have time to play ko, if you have time to play ko more then 2 hours a day, buddy you dont have a fucking life, get a gf....get some pussy.... like fuck do sumthing thats gonna take you some where, you really think any job is gonna give a shit if you put down reached lvl 80 in ko as one of your acomplishments?
    Well srry for being the barren of bad news i due hope things work out for you bud, srry jesses a tad bit retarded lolz but srsly good luck man.
    P.s.
    roflcopter i wouldnt be too quik to make fun of jesses looks, yes he maybe one but ugly child but surprisingly enough he gets more ass/pussy then 3/4 of the people on this forum [/b]
    this sounds like written by jesse himself >_> fuking pussys takes u to where? <_< daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those kids I should stop to reply to these masturbating kids

JESSE stfu

this sounds like written by jesse himself >_>[/b]
    I agree

p.s
    playing on the swings with a girl at middle school doesn&#39;t count as getting pussy

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast