Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to this stupid country [/b] Watch what your sayin Kid. I love my country more than anything else, cept hockey...
Page: 7

Banned

to this stupid country[/b]
    Watch what your sayin Kid.

I love my country more than anything else, cept hockey

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

this sounds like written by jesse himself >_>[/b]
    +1

I agree

+1

p.s
    playing on the swings with a girl at middle school doesn't count as getting pussy [/b]
    +1 or even talking to 1 doesn't count as getting pussy

Watch what your sayin Kid.[/b]
    +1 if you don't fuking like the country then find a new one

you guys needa do what i did and what jesse is doing, get a fucking life you may say oh i have one w.e. and i still have time to play ko, if you have time to play ko more then 2 hours a day, buddy you dont have a fucking life, get a gf....get some pussy.... like fuck do sumthing thats gonna take you some where, you really think any job is gonna give a shit if you put down reached lvl 80 in ko as one of your acomplishments?
    Well srry for being the barren of bad news i due hope things work out for you bud, srry jesses a tad bit retarded lolz but srsly good luck man.[/b]
    if hes so good @ life why would he needa scam items in a lil online game? lmao, ur probably jesse borrowing ur friends account or w/e

Also funny how you keep calling him ugly, short, weak, lil kid, and yet you say he gets chicks? damn man, i surely dont wanan live where u do, probably all sluts there? or the chicks he gets is so damn ugly that they'll go for anyone? lmao.

And its also pretty funny how you can assume that just because someone is good in a game, or plays it a lot, means they have no life, no gf, no job, no nothing? i bet a lotta the peeps that have a really good character also have a decent life irl.

why isnt he in hall of shame now?

chimera2888

sighh i forgot how useless it was posting anything in this forum all you ever get back is a flame war if you guys dont know who i am then stop asuming im jesse cause you dont really know anything....and for the people who do know me and remeber me and still talk to me, then there i just told you jesses business now you could either ban his ip witch would be usless cause hes never gonna go on this forum again or....w.e. nothing much you can do bout it srry to say and as for the other replys srry but not gonna satisfy you guys with a reply dont really wanna get into a flame war i came here to help out not get attacked you got your opions against my words then by all means flame me and satisfy your guilty pleaser im srry to say im not gonna realy return the favour and fight back lolz well gl yall and once again srry for your loss perfection end of case majix /lock?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

sighh i forgot how useless it was posting anything in this forum all you ever get back is a flame war if you guys dont know who i am then stop asuming im jesse cause you dont really know anything....and for the people who do know me and remeber me and still talk to me, then there i just told you jesses business now you could either ban his ip witch would be usless cause hes never gonna go on this forum again or....w.e. nothing much you can do bout it srry to say and as for the other replys srry but not gonna satisfy you guys with a reply dont really wanna get into a flame war i came here to help out not get attacked you got your opions against my words then by all means flame me and satisfy your guilty pleaser im srry to say im not gonna realy return the favour and fight back lolz well gl yall and once again srry for your loss perfection end of case majix /lock?[/b]
    funny, but ur previous paragraph wasn't very helpful since it was about getting pussy, having a life, which i'm sure u dream of all the time so you bring those dreams into realistic writings on this forum.... and after all u did mention ur an ugly kid, so that won't help u anywhere in this world really....

chimera2888

funny, but ur previous paragraph wasn't very helpful since it was about getting pussy, having a life, which i'm sure u dream of all the time so you bring those dreams into realistic writings on this forum.... and after all u did mention ur an ugly kid, so that won't help u anywhere in this world really....[/b]
    +1

Banned

Lmfao wow, i havent been on this forum in sooo long. xD
    Lolz hey guys remeber me ?
    if not fuck you >.>
    lolz kk well im here for one thing and thats 1 thing only to clear things up,
    i know jesse, i live close to him and we go to the same school and were really really really good friends and i love the little dude
    and just to clerify i know mikey and rob to and heres the thing, they didnt scam perfection jesse did period,
    he dosent really give a shit because hes quiting.
    Not the first time he scammed some one btw, always told him not to do it, think of the poeple, but he never listened to me even after he got badly scammed in xigenon and i got badly scammed in girakon he knew what it felt like to get scammed yet he still did it.
    srry to say this dude but you aint getting jack shit back from jesse and thats the sad truth you could hate him, you could wanna kill him but theres nothing you can do about it.
    You got beef with him? to bad hes a little guy realy scronny and week so if you think your a big shot to come fuck him up w.e. come take it out with me i live in canada, toronto, dixion/isligton 1109 berry crest manor and weather or not you think im a week pussy or w.e. come and see for your self, and if i end up being to much of a hand full for ya, dont think his bro will be exactly a walk in the park lolz. even though i dout any one would spend money to come to this stupid country to fuck up a little boy.
    you guys needa do what i did and what jesse is doing, get a fucking life you may say oh i have one w.e. and i still have time to play ko, if you have time to play ko more then 2 hours a day, buddy you dont have a fucking life, get a gf....get some pussy.... like fuck do sumthing thats gonna take you some where, you really think any job is gonna give a shit if you put down reached lvl 80 in ko as one of your acomplishments?
    Well srry for being the barren of bad news i due hope things work out for you bud, srry jesses a tad bit retarded lolz but srsly good luck man.
    P.s.
    roflcopter i wouldnt be too quik to make fun of jesses looks, yes he maybe one but ugly child but surprisingly enough he gets more ass/pussy then 3/4 of the people on this forum [/b]
    didnt know billy badass was on the forums

chimera2888

didnt know billy badass was on the forums[/b]
    congrats your post count just went up by one! =D <3

rofl lets make a vist to the adress shall we unbeatable?im only 45 minutes away and unbeatable is a good 10

chimera2888

lmao if your seriouse about this so am i? theres a forest rght behind the building with a mian stair case entrance meet there on sunday ill be waiting there all day for you guys ill be the one in the blue bandana btw..and im not joking...msg me if your srsly bout this and well arrange sumthing.

e-thugz takin&#39; it to da streets yo

theperfection

I need to clear one thing ..
    face40sp if you think you are honest and trustable and will kick anyone&#39;s ass for fucking your own reputation , then sure you can kick jesse&#39;s ass I was told by him you were his Brother!

Once again , its not about KnightOnline or gaming its about the guy Took REAL MONEY ITEMS which i had for approx 3 days period 600+
    Oh ya sure right , he gets pussy what the heckkkk ???? did you say pussy ? he doesnt even have a job , he been exping everyone on ko ,

he prolly been fucking his own dog or cat and he thinks he got a pussy ?

if you are his friend/brother you should recommand him to do the right thing ? he didnt listen ? fuck him dont be friend with this cunt

take my advice son only if i wasnt in alberta , i wouldve knocked his fucking teeth off and he can go fuck himself with dental and pay 2000+ to fix them back in canada

chimera2888

I need to clear one thing ..
    face40sp if you think you are honest and trustable and will kick anyone&#39;s ass for fucking your own reputation , then sure you can kick jesse&#39;s ass I was told by him you were his Brother!

Once again , its not about KnightOnline or gaming its about the guy Took REAL MONEY ITEMS which i had for approx 3 days period 600+
    Oh ya sure right , he gets pussy what the heckkkk ???? did you say pussy ? he doesnt even have a job , he been exping everyone on ko ,

he prolly been fucking his own dog or cat and he thinks he got a pussy ?

if you are his friend/brother you should recommand him to do the right thing ? he didnt listen ? fuck him dont be friend with this cunt

take my advice son only if i wasnt in alberta , i wouldve knocked his fucking teeth off and he can go fuck himself with dental and pay 2000+ to fix them back in canada[/b]
    lolz let me clerify another thing im not his bro >< like i said if you know who i am then you know who i am and if you dont then dont go assuming im some one im not, and dude i talked to him hes being fucking retarded i know how you feel i got scammed 1k+ back in girakon >.> jesses being a fucking idiot and i trieeeed so many times i even warned the last person he scammed but that guy didnt listen to me and he ended up getting scammed by jesse twice im not gonna hurt jesse even though ill admit it he fucking deserves it but because even though im not his brother i look at him as if he was myn.
    im really really srry man i truelly am but FACT is theres nothing you can acually do about it besides hes in nova scotia or new bronswik atm forgot witch one so even if i wanted to cant do anything about it

and as for those other 2 guys umm....waiting for a reply plz, dont wanna be wasting my hole sunday waiting behind my building for no one.

theperfection

did u ever buy a warrior name MoveB1tchMove?

theperfection

is it me or you taking so long to answer?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast