Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; move bitch? no that was freakyangel bought that account for her brother EDIT: taht was along time ago though btw ...
Page: 8

chimera2888

move bitch? no that was freakyangel bought that account for her brother
    EDIT: taht was along time ago though btw what dose that have to do with anything?

EDIT: again lolz watching heros with my gf so not gonan reply every 5 sec gosh xD

Banned

lmao if your seriouse about this so am i? theres a forest rght behind the building with a mian stair case entrance meet there on sunday ill be waiting there all day for you guys ill be the one in the blue bandana btw..and im not joking...msg me if your srsly bout this and well arrange sumthing.[/b]
    LOL again I didnt know billy badass was on this forum... gangster shit here boys watch your ass

chimera2888

LOL again I didnt know billy badass was on this forum... gangster shit here boys watch your ass[/b]
    post cont for the day=2 =D grats lolz
    and ty for introducing me so kindly ^^

can this topic be locked its getting outta hand and really has nothing to do with anything

i will talk threw msn so we really dont need this at all

theperfection

yes , we do need the topic , I didnt receive my money neither my items

Im lossing both , I believe it is my right to give the call if this topic shall be closed or not

P.S you gotto agree to inital the fund =/

chimera2888

yes , we do need the topic , I didnt receive my money neither my items

Im lossing both , I believe it is my right to give the call if this topic shall be closed or not
    P.S you gotto agree to inital the fund =/[/b]
    perfection if i mayso ask why did you ask me if i was the one that bought movebitch?

Banned

post cont for the day=2 =D grats lolz
    and ty for introducing me so kindly ^^[/b]
    np billy ... dont try to "act" so hard over the net bro, youll hurt yourself

lmao if your seriouse about this so am i? theres a forest rght behind the building with a mian stair case entrance meet there on sunday ill be waiting there all day for you guys ill be the one in the blue bandana btw..and im not joking...msg me if your srsly bout this and well arrange sumthing.[/b]
    Out of curiosity.. im just trying to understand. You're not related to Jesse right? Why is your IP nearly identical and you are both from toronto etc? Are you the friend who took the shit then? orrrr..... are you jesse yourself? you sure type terribly like him.

Banned

Out of curiosity.. im just trying to understand. You're not related to Jesse right? Why is your IP nearly identical and you are both from toronto etc? Are you the friend who took the shit then? orrrr..... are you jesse yourself? you sure type terribly like him.[/b]
    ownt

TopCat

Looser

Uzu

I love the getting pussy part and exping 24/7, that guy has a twin i guess

jesse u suck

chimera2888

Out of curiosity.. im just trying to understand. You're not related to Jesse right? Why is your IP nearly identical and you are both from toronto etc? Are you the friend who took the shit then? orrrr..... are you jesse yourself? you sure type terribly like him.[/b]
    majix are you kidding me....msn it now.....

majix are you kidding me....msn it now.....[/b]
    Just post it on here, my MSN has been messed up for a while.

chimera2888

Just post it on here, my MSN has been messed up for a while.[/b]
    sigh its me Face30sp/DeMiSe/Ridiculous/GoidenHazee dont tell me after all of what we been through together in bbh your gonna mistaken me for jesse or his bro or his friends >.>

Banned

Lmfao wow, i havent been on this forum in sooo long. xD
    Lolz hey guys remeber me ?
    if not fuck you >.>
    lolz kk well im here for one thing and thats 1 thing only to clear things up,
    i know jesse, i live close to him and we go to the same school and were really really really good friends and i love the little dude
    and just to clerify i know mikey and rob to and heres the thing, they didnt scam perfection jesse did period,
    he dosent really give a shit because hes quiting.
    Not the first time he scammed some one btw, always told him not to do it, think of the poeple, but he never listened to me even after he got badly scammed in xigenon and i got badly scammed in girakon he knew what it felt like to get scammed yet he still did it.
    srry to say this dude but you aint getting jack shit back from jesse and thats the sad truth you could hate him, you could wanna kill him but theres nothing you can do about it.
    You got beef with him? to bad hes a little guy realy scronny and week so if you think your a big shot to come fuck him up w.e. come take it out with me i live in canada, toronto, dixion/isligton 1109 berry crest manor and weather or not you think im a week pussy or w.e. come and see for your self, and if i end up being to much of a hand full for ya, dont think his bro will be exactly a walk in the park lolz. even though i dout any one would spend money to come to this stupid country to fuck up a little boy.
    you guys needa do what i did and what jesse is doing, get a fucking life you may say oh i have one w.e. and i still have time to play ko, if you have time to play ko more then 2 hours a day, buddy you dont have a fucking life, get a gf....get some pussy.... like fuck do sumthing thats gonna take you some where, you really think any job is gonna give a shit if you put down reached lvl 80 in ko as one of your acomplishments?
    Well srry for being the barren of bad news i due hope things work out for you bud, srry jesses a tad bit retarded lolz but srsly good luck man.
    P.s.
    roflcopter i wouldnt be too quik to make fun of jesses looks, yes he maybe one but ugly child but surprisingly enough he gets more ass/pussy then 3/4 of the people on this forum [/b]

sigh its me Face30sp/DeMiSe/Ridiculous/GoidenHazee dont tell me after all of what we been through together in bbh your gonna mistaken me for jesse or his bro or his friends >.>[/b]
    ?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast