Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scammed by leftoutsidealone

This is a discussion on scammed by leftoutsidealone within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in ...
Page: 1

StarDollar

All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in CZ and warz. heres the story.

He has a lvl 75 mage on diaz, he keeps telling me how good it is, 800k nps etc... so i said can i go on it and he gave me the ACC on MSN, he said he wanted mine while i played on his, we known each other from day 1 of ronark and i really did trust this guy.. anyway he gave me his ACC i gave him mine. While i played on his for 30 mins or so, i logged out said to him im going on mine know log out, i log in and boom im naked, he said to me on MSN "Thanks for the items " i logged in, nothing, inn cleared, noob chars cleared..
    I lost-

Duel MD +7
    chitin boots,gaunlets,helmet,pads +7
    shell pauldon +7
    +6 DD
    100ml
    1 pack of 30 scrolls ac + hp
    full undy set +7/12 hp

Yes i know its my fault.. nothing i can do now i tried to log back his acc to rip him apar but he already changed it, he knew what he was doing! my dad said he will help me get items back, buy lots of knight cash to get valk sets to sell, S> Valk Sets :P

Papps

i found that gay leeching in koxp hobs.

33c4l

T_T feel sorry for u i guess.. but ur dad is in on ur nerdy ko game :S?

StarDollar

no hes not on nerdy ko game, he knows i play the game alot so he knows how much i lost so he just trying to help me out

33c4l

:P:P

Banned

i found that gay leeching in koxp hobs.[/b]
    why didnt you say that i would kick is ass out from clan

All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in CZ and warz. heres the story.

He has a lvl 75 mage on diaz, he keeps telling me how good it is, 800k nps etc... so i said can i go on it and he gave me the ACC on MSN, he said he wanted mine while i played on his, we known each other from day 1 of ronark and i really did trust this guy.. anyway he gave me his ACC i gave him mine. While i played on his for 30 mins or so, i logged out said to him im going on mine know log out, i log in and boom im naked, he said to me on MSN "Thanks for the items " i logged in, nothing, inn cleared, noob chars cleared..
    I lost-

Duel MD +7
    chitin boots,gaunlets,helmet,pads +7
    shell pauldon +7
    +6 DD
    100ml
    1 pack of 30 scrolls ac + hp
    full undy set +7/12 hp

Yes i know its my fault.. nothing i can do now i tried to log back his acc to rip him apar but he already changed it, he knew what he was doing! my dad said he will help me get items back, buy lots of knight cash to get valk sets to sell, S> Valk Sets :P[/b]

are u stupid? :| trade without moderator/mediator ?

p.s. wanna trade 80lvl at diez for u acc at ronark? if yes, send me u logpass to msn ^_- LOL

StarDollar

i never traded dumb ass, i wanted to PK for 30 min on a lvl 75 mage, never been on a mage and while i was on it he said can i play yours and lvl up while your on mine... so i did, no trading involved noob

i never play rouge... give me try?

really, its szit -,-

StarDollar

im never ever gonna give anyone nothing, i dont trust no one anymore.. no one is having my ACC, no one is borroing items..

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

gotta say StarDollar that was a noob move... Lesson learned should be---DONT SHARE YOUR FUQING ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE---

StarDollar

are you stupid OMFG i never shared! i went on his account to play for 30 mins only to see what a mage is like because never been on a mage god damn while i was on the ACC he said can i exp you while your on mine and i thought hes trustable because im on his lvl 75 mage ffs... hes a smart ass and if i see him in real life i swear =z

Hampster

Your dad...? ok.. :| if ill ask my dad to buy something in internet game he will slap me :lol:

StarDollar

lol =\ he knows i play it alot and ive played it for like 2 years or sumit, cant let it all go to waste you only live once

Hampster

So you gonna buy all pus and make money? this will cost alot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast