SCAMMED BY LOOPYNUTS

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY LOOPYNUTS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well today i get a roc drop and then later on in the day my friend says he will buy ...
Page: 1

richo123

well today i get a roc drop and then later on in the day my friend says he will buy for 600mil and 200mill in 2 more days so we trade and then i wanted the money on a diff accoutn so i gave too him too hold while i changed accounts i logg back in and he says that he isnt gonna give the money back and claims that i am a scammer lol so i lost my roc and thats pretty much all i had, im quitting ko now but just letting all you guys know what a fukn dirty sly dog cunt this fag is dont trust the worthless sun of a bitch

bountyhunter

omg... never give your items/coins to a guy you don't know..
    It's your own fault you lost the item.
    Btw there is a thing called "letter" in game also.

richo123

ive known this guy for like 2 years so i didnt think it was gonna be a problem

oh and btw he has made some excuses

1. his friend was on the account

2. he thinks i scammed the roc

3. he thinks that i tried too scam him

4. he thinks i tried too scam his friends

arghhhhh buddy i didnt scam shit all im pretty sure the only scammer here is you

Well I guess we will see if he has balls to post and make excuses =S

lo0pynuts

excuses i told you straight up for one you did scam 2 of my friends secondly you were trying to scam a third you were gonna let my friend have a lvl 59 rogue but oh you didnt have sq then soon as i told you he had no gear you said oh your gonna keep the rogue thirdly didnt you just get done telling me you ninja looted the roc? so come on the only one changing there story here is you and yes you did scam a +8 md an rol out of my friends then you tried to say oh somebody logged my account it was hacked by awhile tried to blame somebody else so ya i do have your roc my friends have 3gb each give back the rol + +8 md you stole and youll get your 8gb simple as that if not then bb i dont really care what you or anyone else thinks about me except for my actual friends which about 6 of them play ko and would trust me with there lives let alone there game account and also why are you crying just go scam another roc shouldnt be hard for you bb

and hold up when the hell did i say my friend was on the account? so your makin up things now eh? no my friend wasnt on the account it was me and ill admit to it 100 times over cause its worth it ahhh scammer crying sounds so good to my ears

robin hood up in this bitch

richo123

i didnt take ur friends shit and u know exactly why i wanted the fukn rogues account back cause i was gonna use the 8gb too get shards +7 on him but no i couldnt do that cause your friend had the acc info so i made a new one and then when i logg him and ask u too put the shit on him i get fukn scammed, and everyone knows that i left ko for about 3 months or so and while i had left fleedude had my account even ask him and yes he probably did scam people and i dont care cause its not my fault so dont take your fukn shit out on me