Scammed by a noob :(

This is a discussion on Scammed by a noob :( within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got scammed this morning by a guy named JasoOn or w/e it is dont trust him with waht ever ...
Page: 1

S!nner

Default Scammed by a noob :(

I got scammed this morning by a guy named JasoOn or w/e it is dont trust him with waht ever he tells you <_< [/i]

SephiroS

what happened?

S!nner

He gave me his msn and he was like ok i have a lvl 61 rogue in xigenon do you have any chars in ares or olimpya and i told him i had a mage in ares, so he said ok he gave me his id and i gave him mine trusting him i gave him my pw then he said one sec and signs off msn...15 mins later he signs back on and i was like can i have to pass hes like no man i forgot my pass and then he went rambling on and then he said you shudnt have gave me pass or something and then signs off havent seen word of him since :angry: :blink: <_<

S!nner

so yeah its pretty ghey isnt it <_<

SephiroS

is he registered on the forum?

S!nner

j4so0n i think thats waht it is you'll se him he has a post in the xig thing
    h43r:

why would u give your id/pass out to a random guy u just met? jsut cause he gave u his msn u thought u could trust him that was probably part of the scam

TimtoN_

Default Re: Scammed by a noob :(

Is'nt all scammers noobs ? h43r:

anyway I hate them to <_<

S!nner

no i had already traded with him before he added me on his "new" msn and said he was selling his lvl 61 rogue in xig i thot he was gunna give me his pw after i did liek normal trades i had the id he just didnt give the pw so yeah i didnt give it out to some random guy im not that much of a noob

Is'nt all scammers noobs ? *
    and yes timton all scammers are noobs