Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMED BY oioi ARES...

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY oioi ARES... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So.... I just wanted to let you all know; Oioi is a scammer, and he has scammed me for 125usd. ...
Page: 1

So.... I just wanted to let you all know; Oioi is a scammer, and he has scammed me for 125usd.

How this happend:

8 days ago (13.03.09) I agreed with Oioi to send him 125 usd threw paypal for an Iron nec. I sended him the money, and got the respond: "Ok sounds good me but you'll have to wait 2~3 days until money goes into my bank ok?" I said okay.

after this he has came up with lots of diffrent exscusess for not getting on, like I'm at work but I will get on in X-X hrs, then when he is supposed to get online he said "Hey I just got home its 2am I can't stay on... I will get on tomorrow after work" so I responded with; "Dude I've been up all night comon it only takes a cuple of min's" then i get this;
    "Sorry but instead of sleeping all day like normal people I work all day and come home... I'm at gf house with no computer but tomorrow nite I'm home.. Exactly 20 hours from now on bro make sure you are on that time good nite"

and guess what 20hrs from then I'm online... then all of a sudden he gets "internett problems" "Bro I just got home but internet is down zzzzz I give info to my clannie to give you item tomorrow since I can't get on now... I'm really sorry about this.. But don't worry I'm in bad company ill have someone give to you in 12 hours I send my info to clannie now he will see it tonorrw and give to you sorry again for my internet problem and good nite"

I was starting to get doubts if he really was going to scam me or not... So i asked for his clannies ingame name/e-mail , he never responded to any of those e-mails and latly i've gotten few replays and no iron nec.

Some info about what its said in his e-mail info Jesse Mannen ([email protected]) Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

And if some of u guys dont trust me in this matter I'll get screen shots of the e-mails/ replays on ko4life and what not u need to trust me.

His ingame name is KYjelly / lolilol... This is also posted on BC's forum

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Wow this surprises me.. sorry for your loss bro

Wow this surprises me.. sorry for your loss bro[/b]
    Supriessed me as well and thx for your careing

igor_lazar

Ban this shithead plz, sorry for you loss bro....dident know it happend... :unsure:

EazeIt

He did the same to me, using the same excuses. I had paid him the money for the ROC+1 he was selling, and he said wait 2-3 days for the money to clear. I waited and waited its been like 9 days and he has used same excuses that he used on this guy here. Unless he is actually busy and cant log on to give me my ROC+1, i can say bb to my money.

Banned

If this is Jesse then next time i see him on MSN I will see wasup.

This is a crime. Press charges on his ass.

I know it's just a game. But your spending your money on something you had an agreement on, he broke that agreement and stole your money.

If people did this more often, maybe the scammers would thin out.

Sorry for your loss.

Banned

Did he pm you on forums because I don't have that email in my msn contacts.

Did he pm you on forums because I don't have that email in my msn contacts.[/b]
    Yes sir i even got the pm saing add this msn... btw in his last post second page he says send e-mails to this mail adress...

+1 , same here. i dont have that email as well in my msn, damm talking about 300+ people in my msn messenger contact list.

GL bro hope you get your item and same for the other dude too hope u get ur roc +1 . if you guys did really got scammed mannn look at this way, you havent lost over 500 usd or over 1k usd. i know some people that lost near 2k usd scammed big time . but still loosing 100 usd it hurts , thats like near 2 full months of gas for my car . im looking for a geo metro lsi 4 speed with 3x cylinders , just to take me work thats all, i dont need a fancy car .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I saw KYjelly still in Affliction this morning, he didn't answer PM's.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

lolilol[/b]
    Dunno if this helps, but I'm pretty sure that mage is on a KO account named "Kokoti"

O okay thx...

I sended him a msg here on ko4life if he aint responding in hmm lets say two days i really thinks he should be banned...

ofc if some of u guys would get a hold of him, and somehow manadge to clear this up, it would be awsom.

SpinalTap

Ya, that is not the msn address I've got for him either.
    I have all of his personal info as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast