Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCAMMED BY oioi ARES...

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY oioi ARES... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I talked to him on [email protected] to get the deal started, but i had trustability issues with him, and he ...
Page: 2

EazeIt

I talked to him on [email protected] to get the deal started, but i had trustability issues with him, and he had the same issues with me. Once we agreed on a trade moderator he said ok, let me switch emails to one where I have all my friends on, add me --> [email protected]. He added me to a conversation with his clan leader who we were gonna use as a trade moderator, but his clan leader was going to be gone for a week so we switched to another member from his clan that i trusted. He was supposed to hand over the roc 1 to the moderator soon as i sent the money but he started to make up excuses about not being able to log into the game because of the launcher not working. So he said that his little brother would give the roc1 to the trade moderator. Jesse said that his brother was sleeping atm, which was beleivable, and that he would phone him after school was over the next day to hand over the roc1.

He shouldnt have an excuse not to check his emails, where i have emailed him at on both his. He told me he can instantly check his emails on his blackberry. So he shouldnt ignore what i have emailed.

The last message he has responded to me on ko4life said that he was going to personally try to reach our trade moderator on msn, but i talked to the trade moderator and he said he hasnt heard a word from him. Infact the trade moderator sent him offline messages the night before Jesse gave me that response. He said his blackberry has msn messenger built into it, so why cant he log onto msn? If he is the average person, he wil take his cellphone everywhere, so he should be going on msn/ checking emails.

I've told this guy to send me my money back if i do not get the roc1 by the time deadline i gave him. If he isnt going to cooperate, i will do as ares_bp said, press charges on him for robbery. I have proof of the trade in saved converations + i have witnesses. He either coughs up the ~$100, or he is goign to loose thousands.

I talked to him on [email protected] to get the deal started, but i had trustability issues with him, and he had the same issues with me. Once we agreed on a trade moderator he said ok, let me switch emails to one where I have all my friends on, add me --> [email protected]. He added me to a conversation with his clan leader who we were gonna use as a trade moderator, but his clan leader was going to be gone for a week so we switched to another member from his clan that i trusted. He was supposed to hand over the roc 1 to the moderator soon as i sent the money but he started to make up excuses about not being able to log into the game because of the launcher not working. So he said that his little brother would give the roc1 to the trade moderator. Jesse said that his brother was sleeping atm, which was beleivable, and that he would phone him after school was over the next day to hand over the roc1.

He shouldnt have an excuse not to check his emails, where i have emailed him at on both his. He told me he can instantly check his emails on his blackberry. So he shouldnt ignore what i have emailed.

The last message he has responded to me on ko4life said that he was going to personally try to reach our trade moderator on msn, but i talked to the trade moderator and he said he hasnt heard a word from him. Infact the trade moderator sent him offline messages the night before Jesse gave me that response. He said his blackberry has msn messenger built into it, so why cant he log onto msn? If he is the average person, he wil take his cellphone everywhere, so he should be going on msn/ checking emails.

I've told this guy to send me my money back if i do not get the roc1 by the time deadline i gave him. If he isnt going to cooperate, i will do as ares_bp said, press charges on him for robbery. I have proof of the trade in saved converations + i have witnesses. He either coughs up the ~$100, or he is goign to loose thousands.[/b]
    Go for it teach him a lesson...

He scammed me for another smaller amount of money for mage armor after I traded successfully with him one time. Not sure, if he maybe just presented me items of a friend.. I remember that priest too and another char, cookiemonster? Something like that. msn-account changed status-message now so it`s prob in use all the time.

I just don`t get while he was responding until last weekend. Should get him someone to check his street-address while he`s `at work`..

I don't know if any of those are his MSN's, can you post the MSN adress that "his clan leader" used in the conversation? Just saying its not his style, the guy has balls and I don't think he would hide even if he would scam you, maybe its not Jesse.

Banned

I don't know if any of those are his MSN's, can you post the MSN adress that "his clan leader" used in the conversation? Just saying its not his style, the guy has balls and I don't think he would hide even if he would scam you, maybe its not Jesse.[/b]
    It is.

This is horrible, sorry for you.

This is horrible, sorry for you. [/b]
    Odd thing is he's only been seen once in the last week or so..

but i got several people in bc/affliction trying to get a hold of him so it might work out.

Either of those mail-adresses seem to be not valid by now anymore. Will try that phone-number I got later..

if that is answering your questions in some way. Falls back directly to Affliction-Clan imho but I guess, you should not set your hopes to high then.

Either of those mail-adresses seem to be not valid by now anymore. Will try that phone-number I got later..

if that is answering your questions in some way. Falls back directly to Affliction-Clan imho but I guess, you should not set your hopes to high then.[/b]
    My hopes aint set high at all... I meen its been 14days since i sent the money to him so i personaly think 1 Some thing has happend to him 2 Hes just a pathetic scammer that should be banned.

SillyHo

His brother took the character out of clan tonight. I have been bugging him since I returned home and get answers like "No prem on the acct, I dont have the seal/unseal info, etc." I have Jesse's cell number and left a message tonight on it, will try again tomorrow when I get home from work.

His brother took the character out of clan tonight. I have been bugging him since I returned home and get answers like "No prem on the acct, I dont have the seal/unseal info, etc." I have Jesse's cell number and left a message tonight on it, will try again tomorrow when I get home from work.[/b]
    THX ALOT!

I really need that IN, and Jessy seem to gg to scam some one over a in... but you never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12