Scammed by old members (Gilloszzz and Cecil_dk)

This is a discussion on Scammed by old members (Gilloszzz and Cecil_dk) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Firstly, neex to explain the situation.. We were old members of a clan called FlushingDNR.. at those days we got ...
Page: 1

gord

Default Scammed by old members (Gilloszzz and Cecil_dk)

Firstly, neex to explain the situation..
    We were old members of a clan called FlushingDNR.. at those days we got a HQ alert and i went to tank it, there were only a 1920healer and 2warriors (one of them me).. I tanked it and other warrior(cecil_dk) hit it sometimes and we got a Cleric Earring.. The drop went to cecil_dk's inventory and i decided that our healer needed it and gave it to her as a clan item...
    After deciding remaking the clan FlushingDNR, under the name of Absolution, cecil_dk chose not to come and he left friendly...

we decided (all the clan members) that we should pass all the FlushingDNR's clanbank items to Absolution's clan bank... so we had still some items in a new-formed clan..

2days ago, my co-lead Gilloszzz decided to leave clan..(the reason was we never think same, we are really different.. and something like that) so she left clearly..

today when i saw her on MSN, i asked for that Cleric Earring to take back, cuz that was a clan item.. and she said "i gave it to cecil,go talk to him" -.-
    we made an argue about the clan items and how to give them to someone without asking the clan leader...

When i talked to cecil, he said "i m not giving it to you... I gave it to Gilloszzz and now i took it back" .........

well, scammers are everywhere these days, cant trust pl even u know them for a very long time..

Now the point is " Gilloszzz" and "Cecil_dk" scammed a Cleric Earring from Absolution...

Sybillia

and you want a cookie now ? -_-

Originally posted by Sybillia
    and you want a cookie now ? *-_-

Yea

Sybillia

LOL you make me laugh gord

I was in that party to, maybe you don't remember cause your brains aren't big enough or you don't wanne know it cause your story will not fits you like you want it.
    Ok first of all i want to say that i was not at the spot yet (still running towards it unswifted )
    Then i never hear you say to me that if you got a drop it would be a clandrop for your clan ( not a clannie for those who don't know)
    So cecil got the CE and CECIL give it to gilloszz, NOT you

I know cecil and gill longer then you can think off. And those to are two ppl i trust the most. And they have the right to keep the CE since you never said to every one in party that it would be a clandrop.
    BTW can you call some one who donated 3 pieces of shell and 3 blessings to a clan (the clan he is in now) a scammer ? And he also quited your clan before you guys where even thinking bout making another one, plz get your facts straight before acussing some one a scammer

Maybe your just a greedy guy and try to call every one a scammer that got something at a bosshunt.

Morghana

I love cecil_dk

he´s a really good guy that plays for fun... he would not scam and never scam a clannie, ex or whatever.

And do I have to mention he is Danish?

Still i want my cookie <_<.

Gord, if you take a boss with a non-clannie. Tell cecil that its for clan. You didn't say anything. So cecil had the rights to give it to Gilloszzz.
    I dont call this a scam.
    Next time you should make a deal or smth

Cecil is very goodgun baba

Will u all ppl learn what is scam and stop spamming it w/o reason...
    Maybe the whole world is scammer for you if they do what they want and not following your will...
    U wanted me to leave clan for same reason, scamming and even afraid trading with me ...

Get a life bro... :angry:

gord

Originally posted by EagleGRS
    Will u all ppl learn what is scam and stop spamming it w/o reason...
    Maybe the whole world is scammer for you if they do what they want and not following your will...
    U wanted me to leave clan for same reason, scamming and even afraid trading with me ... *

Get a life bro... *:angry:
    I ve never called u as scammer, kicking you was a request from a friend who calls u as scammer... got it... thats why i still have ur MSN and talking to you...
    and i never trade with ppl.. its not only for you

Gilloszzz

Note: i cant sit 24/7 and waste my time posting on forums, blaiming ppl like this gordian guy does. İm doing this only for the other nice players of this game.

For better understanding, FlushingDNR was a nice (only because of the leader and other very few persons), but chaotic clan especially concerning rules.It was constituted mainly by gordian + his mates from the net cafe he was playing. We were always ‘The Others’:Non Blue Net Cafe players (players that didnt get informed and that didnt get any help). Even he was only a co-lead, gordian was behaving autocratly, manipulating ppl, fixing some rules arbitrary and changing them w/o to let us get informed. But of course, his friends from the net cafe knew it always.

And now coming to the CE.. (gordian try to be fair at least once ..if u can.. and dont use ever ur net cafe mates to sustain in ur lies). That party .except me , cecil_dk and gordian had some members more that gordian and his friends dont wanna remember.. sybillia (YES SYBILLIA WAS THERE !!!) , a 3.rd healer and a rogue. Only U + UR NET CAFE MATES decided to transfer the cb of dnr to absolution. Be sure that the rest of us didnt know. Thats only a reason why i left this clan: things were just happening around me, and even if i was co lead ..i was from the persons that knew it too late.

I (Gilloszzz), NEVER ASKED FOR ITEMS or MONEY and this is known by everyone knows me in game...i dont need to scam.. And yes I TRUST CECIL_DK more than i could ever trust u, gordian!! He is a GREAT person..and i trust his judgements also!!
    U accused me always by being rude, when i try to protect the other clannies that were suggesting some logical points and when i tried to discuss a subject with u. Gordian thinks that when someone sustains his poinf of view without to curse or ... use other tricks (s)he ..becomes rude.U r wrong gordian, thats just the act of someone grown up in a democratic environment with some ethical rules. And btw : i have that conversation somewhere in my pc too gord..dont use these craps as aces.

Gordian.if u have something to say. dont use ur friends to harass me on msn or other stuffs..just do it as a MAN should do..honestly!

Where the hell did that WE dissappear gordian. Dont tell me that u got hacked,rollbacked or wiped this time coz i wont believe u. Now that it seems to me that u scammed us ..should i post it on forums?

Post it post it ...
    We have no life, we live for KO and we like to discuss everyones problem... we love gossips or katinario as we call it in greece...
    <_<

Gilloszzz

oh yes whoever finds a keyboard blames the others <_<