Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SULT4NS banned 30 days for bugging ultima...

This is a discussion on SULT4NS banned 30 days for bugging ultima... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is what im hearing just in? is it true? because i think it would be rather funny.... let me ...
Page: 1

chili_pepper

This is what im hearing just in?

is it true? because i think it would be rather funny....

let me know what you think and, if you can confirm/add your storey ^^,

cheers

chili

p.d. Ayman are u banned? xD

who else is banned? rofl reply pls with your views

also the bifrost Ultima chamber has been patched due to sultans bugging it.....

again your views pls.

P.N. this information was gained via external sources and are not my own, they may simply be speculation ^^, though the bifrost ultima chamber has been shut due to the bugging by this clan and bugging of ultima.

Realecter

lol...who tell u that shit LOL
    Gm baned Sultans!?!?!....Ceaser baned 4 times...always unbaned so
    They cant be baned for this "simple" buged( this is bug?)

chili_pepper

I dont see them online right now....

caesar was banned for 30 days 4 times, and yes 1 time he was unbanned, other time his lvl was delvld, not banned, so only 2 times hes banned 30 days. And he served his ban playing his other character, achileos........

They had to make a new patch just because of sultans clan, i can imagine they were pissed and banned them all 30 days....

if you see them online from 12pm tonight onwards, let me know this is speculation.

While none are online, im considering this fact as of now.....until i see otherwise

hehe

Pretorian_BG

who cares
    less cheaters now ..sweet

Opakigad

They are not banned I saw Caesar and Achilleos and ofc rest of the crew is still here, so no they are not banned.
    (GET REAL!!)

Realecter

I dont see them online right now....

caesar was banned for 30 days 4 times, and yes 1 time he was unbanned, other time his lvl was delvld, not banned, so only 2 times hes banned 30 days. And he served his ban playing his other character, achileos........

They had to make a new patch just because of sultans clan, i can imagine they were pissed and banned them all 30 days....

if you see them online from 12pm tonight onwards, let me know this is speculation.

While none are online, im considering this fact as of now.....until i see otherwise

hehe[/b]
    i know u want join sultans;P
    About baned ceaser...i have been there so i know ^^
    All from sultans play..

mets7625

well we did lose the past lunar war ... which results in some amount of speculation

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

well we did lose the past lunar war ... which results in some amount of speculation[/b]
    The real test will be the next CSW.

i dont think so dude, they have done it before without any bug..

Jay

Nvm.. Its ture the sultan memers that were killing the last ultima got banned for 30 days n all items they got from ultima till thispoint will be deleted.. Last ultima they killed, they were being watched by 2x gm's

ExpingSucks

i dont think so dude, they have done it before without any bug..[/b]
    They arent using a bug to kill ultima, they're using a bug to get everyone to ultima without having Frags. Thats what they were banned from
    I dontknow if rumors are true or not but i wont be suprised since ive heard that 2 gm's were watching sultans kill last ultima[/b]
    In the media section someone posted a ss of Saphyr telling sultans if they bug ultima they will be banned so that is definatly true, i heard from someone that at least 1 sultan was banned - Ev3rgreen. But i havent confirmed this

This is what im hearing just in?

is it true? because i think it would be rather funny....

let me know what you think and, if you can confirm/add your storey ^^,

cheers

chili

p.d. Ayman are u banned? xD

who else is banned? rofl reply pls with your views

also the bifrost Ultima chamber has been patched due to sultans bugging it.....

again your views pls.

P.N. this information was gained via external sources and are not my own, they may simply be speculation ^^, though the bifrost ultima chamber has been shut due to the bugging by this clan and bugging of ultima.[/b]
    hmmm..this is the best thing to do clean their mess.. :P anyways, if sultans are banned that means more $, KCs for unban pls....

tasartir06

funny stuff!

bump for cheaters :P

WafflesAndCocaine

whats new? ... lol sultans were never legit from the start so who cares is what i say

ExpingSucks

haha i guess denix was there :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast