scammed by previous owner of darciiii

This is a discussion on scammed by previous owner of darciiii within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i knew the guy for like 2 years we have been in some clans together ( cronox, devoted, hellsfury...) ...
Page: 1

Default scammed by previous owner of darciiii

well i knew the guy for like 2 years we have been in some clans together ( cronox, devoted, hellsfury...) anyways they guy was hacked, he lost all his items so i said hey, im gna make rogue soon how do you feel lik sharing on it, i was gna provide the gear, he was gna provide premium, so he said hey lets buy my friends acc sinstyle, i was like okay all good, so we do the deal and when the deal is closed we transfer my gear to it, problem is when i transferred the gear, this remco just logged off on ko and logged of msn and i havent heard of him since than, his last words were: is this all u wna transfer to the acc. i said yes cuz i already gave him everything (+-120 gbs, could be a lil more or less). so yeah i lost my char, i lost all of my money and i lost all of my gear, ive seen him online on hellsfury clan site but not on msn/ko and he never responds to anything i say so i guess im scammed by him
    i didnt take screenshots cuz i didnt expect this to happen but i do have a conversation in dutch which can be provided when asked, its alot so translating it would take to long. i really regret this cuz im very trustable, i guess i shouldnt have trusted him :s well im searching for a gg cz archer with gear on it, i hope i find one and other wise bye bye everyone, thanx for the lovely memories

names he played under :
    darciiiiii
    nerocii
    sinstyle, dreadster (acc we bought so its his now)
    meatballz
    barum
    shyla

name : remco vollebregt
    email: remco_vollebregt_13hotmail.com

dont clan him or trade with him pls

take Shyla out of your post baba. ive owned Shyla for over a year and it was bought from Mika..aka SaintPope. I dont want people thinking my rlb sin is this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    take Shyla out of your post baba. ive owned Shyla for over a year and it was bought from Mika..aka SaintPope. I dont want people thinking my rlb sin is this guy.
    okay yeah but he played it, i mentioned it so if he would introduce himself as the old shyla (mainly ardream) they should know its him

o yeah and remco if u have anything to say, if it was a misunderstanding, feel free to post here, give my items back and ill make sure ur name gets clean again
    but now UR A FUCKIN SCAMMER

This is not hall of shame, how many more times. Moved to correct CHEATERS section

darciiiiii
    mage is no longer play by him is play by a friend on the mage

Banned

darciiiiii not longer him
    nerocii idk
    sinstyle, dreadster (acc we bought so its his now)
    meatballz not him
    barum not him
    shyla not him