Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMED BY Proto49x

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY Proto49x within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok heres the story..im sure we all know who Proto49x is..he use to be in Bananasplits and now tormentors...well..trusting him ...
Page: 1

ok heres the story..im sure we all know who Proto49x is..he use to be in Bananasplits and now tormentors...well..trusting him as a GG i lent him my shard +8..he returned it ..then i lent him fp+9 later on..he also returned it... later he askss me to let him borrow fp+9 gauntlet, shard+8, and chitin+8 helmet. I was hesitant..but trusted him which i shouldnt have....and so i let him borrow my shit..soon enuff..he logged off with my gear...beccause of this incident..i am quitting KO..ty all for a wonderful time....here are the screen shots...

sjsanders

Hang in there and let's see if he GG's in the game can help get your stuff back. Someone has got to know who the f**k he is. mha_002 loves the game so much that, after it happened, he was out boss hunting with his bare knuckles. It would be a shame for this to make him leave the game, but I understand how sick his makes you feel.

Hang in there and let's see if he GG's in the game can help get your stuff back. Someone has got to know who the f**k he is. mha_002 loves the game so much that, after it happened, he was out boss hunting with his bare knuckles. It would be a shame for this to make him leave the game, but I understand how sick his makes you feel.[/b]

ty bro...this fuking sucks man..took me forever to get that fukin shard, let alone fp+9 and chitin+8...thanks to those who are trying to help me..=/.

WillSmith

omg how the fuck ppl so stupid i blame lil my self not saying that proto49x is DEMON EYE and InvitePlsss the 1 who scammed rap+8 and giga+7 in same way joined tormentors like he alwase did
    it's make me lauge a lil lol so funny how a guy joined 5+ times with other chars scammed 5+ times same ways
    sorry for the shard...

WillSmith

Just notice that nelsonbelson was with u in the party when i was still playing warned him from DEMON EYE about giving him trying his hb+7 neslon Proto49 = DEMON
    looks like i saved u Nelson

and mha002 sorry for ur items but dont trust ppl even ur clannies only if u know them...

WillSmith

ty bro...this fuking sucks man..took me forever to get that fukin shard, let alone fp+9 and chitin+8...thanks to those who are trying to help me..=/.[/b]
    there is nothing u can do ... u gave him the items

Is this the original owner or did he sell it to someone?

thanks to nelson..we got a hold of proto49x account info..but none of my items are on that account....and apparently it wasnt the real proto on the account..instead..his friend "DEMONoEYESoKYO" is the scammer..as u can all see..he sent himself all the items he stole from me ( all items are sent 0 days, which is the day i got scammed and the day I logged in that account )

...this bit.ch!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!

Lame, this fucker (Demoneyes) scammed a few things from some people im Tormentors when i was in there

Lame, this fucker (Demoneyes) scammed a few things from some people im Tormentors when i was in there [/b]
    yea fuk this guy mother fuker..imma quit game beccause of his lame ass...=/

CheckMeOut

I've helped all I can... you have the info, the e-mail of that guy and yea.. didn't know this guy was shady

I've helped all I can... you have the info, the e-mail of that guy and yea.. didn't know this guy was shady [/b]

yea..thanks for all ur help..much appreciated...

Banned Senior Member

demoneyes cant speak english it was acolyed who scammed you

Mage_Of_HeLl

i'm so sorry for u mha =/ when u finally get ur shard +8,someone steals it =( thats so lame

morgoth666

ya i was in that party too, so sry for him....the thing is proto49x is a fucker maybe was him or maybe not(maybe his friend,uncle,father on the account...who the fuck cares????) just be carefull with that guy(nick,account...whatever u wanna call him)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast