Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed by Rights(Milanac on forum) from BC/AFF

This is a discussion on Scammed by Rights(Milanac on forum) from BC/AFF within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow i thought Rights was a cool person...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Wow i thought Rights was a cool person

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Sorry for your loss but when will people learn -- Never Trust ANYONE

KalaBunga Senior Member

if this is treu , i think i still have the WU ticket some were + his phone number and contact info

Sul3limE

if this is treu , i think i still have the WU ticket some were + his phone number and contact info[/b]
    Can you please pm me this info bro? I need it...

sorry for ya bro

Banned

Hes banned. I wounder why rights has to use so many proxys..

sorry for you lost man, damm damm.. .. ><!

i always knew this son of Gun was very very fishy MotherFvker.. . Remember guys, most cool people acts like a cool mother fker, but at the end all they want is gain trust and screw you big time at the end when they come to quit ko.

This really really sucks, now funny part is that he ask me for my msn over pm in april 7 2009, and them later he does some sells to my clan mate on some jewels sets , after he collects the money over WU, he comes with the BS of my msn acct is hacked, and ko4life acct is hacked as well. Man thats the old story from the book of Horse Shit.

People always ask questions , gain references, and if you can, you can also ask the mods in ko4life for some questions in regards of some sellers for some background history if they had any scamm problems , been hacked before or things like that.

anyways, Rights he sure did Quit KO forever taking most of all us ... but i dont think so, i think he still outthere trying to scamm another person, or something like that, he asked my msn over pm, with 1 goal to obtain the rogue shell set +9/19 dex i was selling in my topic . fvk that.. rights screw you .l. .

sorry guys, hope someone can get this guy in RL and cut his balls off or has any info about the new nickname from rights char ? if someone does please let us know.. thanks

omer1koo

don&#39;t trust ppl guys :\
    sorry for u

BigApple

number 1 rule, money first =l[/b]
    +1

Sul3limE

+1[/b]
    zzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12