kanonna np transfer :@

This is a discussion on kanonna np transfer :@ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 30.06.2007 06:50 am on Logos2...
Page: 1

kaanowski::

Arrow

30.06.2007 06:50 am on Logos2

hotsicer

SO

xxinformalityxx

wasnt me on my character and password is changed... so person cant do it ... i was at work that time will take picture of time card tomororow ^^ but is changed and apologies... i asked him about i tand he said his friend was donating his nps to neone who wanted just not np transfer soo i dunno but oh well...

Banned

NP transfer is everynight on ares..
    whats new ?

xxinformalityxx

but for one thing i been exping only when im on my account.... 43 % in 4 days on priest and 26 on warrior sooo yaknow dont really care for np atm.. stated what was wat... if they care than sorry if not sweet.. but all is gravvyyy.. like i commited first degree murder eh?

Banned

but for one thing i been exping only when im on my account.... 43 % in 4 days on priest and 26 on warrior sooo yaknow dont really care for np atm.. stated what was wat... if they care than sorry if not sweet.. but all is gravvyyy.. like i commited first degree murder eh?[/b]
    wtf you talking about ? :lol:

kaanowski::

hotsicer

so u know if this is not what u do to make friends..