Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCAMMED BY RUBBERDUCKY

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY RUBBERDUCKY within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did too [/b] what for...
Page: 3

Banned

I did too [/b]
    what for

Banned

I dunno, I guess rubber ducky is one of the few few few few words that get me to instantly laugh, either that or something is just fukked up today, great mood I guess

An innoncent rubber ducky robbing/scamming a real life person, I just get these crazy images of a real rubbah ducky holding a gun and going like YO FOO imma fakk chu opp so gimme yo cash yoyo

Anyways turns this dude was scammed so, no more laughts *puts on his serious face*

Banned

I dunno, I guess rubber ducky is one of the few few few few words that get me to instantly laugh, either that or something is just fukked up today, great mood I guess
    An innoncent rubber ducky robbing/scamming a real life person, I just get these crazy images of a real rubbah ducky holding a gun and going like YO FOO imma fakk chu opp so gimme yo cash yoyo
    Anyways turns this dude was scammed so, no more laughts *puts on his serious face*[/b]
    i doubt rubberducky was scammed

SheikahsLove

yeah it was the name, rubberducky that made me laugh, im sorry someone was scammed tho

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

when i saw Scammed by rubberducky, i laughed[/b]
    thats for the support <_< btw thank you vandy and hush for your help.

bulletride345

Ontarians are always putting shit here (in Quebec) they&#39;re scammers irl... this is one of the reason why we wanna become a country, and now I see that an ontarian scammed someone on ko... lol, not surprised. ROFL! xD

Banned

Ontarians are always putting shit here (in Quebec) they&#39;re scammers irl... this is one of the reason why we wanna become a country, and now I see that an ontarian scammed someone on ko... lol, not surprised. ROFL! xD[/b]
    lol :lol:

Ontarians are always putting shit here (in Quebec) they&#39;re scammers irl... this is one of the reason why we wanna become a country, and now I see that an ontarian scammed someone on ko... lol, not surprised. ROFL! xD[/b]
    Don&#39;t judge us by this kid <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123