Proto49x just scammed m friend

This is a discussion on Proto49x just scammed m friend within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems Proto49x had once lent mha002 (may have screwed up the number after the name) an item and mha002 lent ...
Page: 1

sjsanders

Smile

Seems Proto49x had once lent mha002 (may have screwed up the number after the name) an item and mha002 lent him an item and all was returned. Nice set up. This time Proto49x, or whoever was playing the char, borowed a shard+8, chitin+8 helm, and FP+9 gaunts and change servers immediately and wouldn't answer pms. If he is still in Tormentors, we could use a little help getting the items back. Why a player who has been in the game so long would scam, unless he had a friend playing him, I can't figure.

dontmess

yea i was in the xp party. he barrowed mha002's items and signed off immediately. a clannie told me he went to d1, i went there and tried talkin to him but no response and he signs off again...

thanks to nelson..we got a hold of proto49x account info..but none of my items are on that account....and apparently it wasnt the real proto on the account..instead..his friend "DEMONoEYESoKYO" is the scammer..as u can all see..he sent himself all the items he stole from me ( all items are sent 0 days, which is the day i got scammed and the day I logged in that account )

...this bit.ch!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!

Mage_Of_HeLl

i'm sorry for u,mha =/ btw did u get shard +8 ? didnt know that