Scammer

This is a discussion on Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol soooo he said he wasnt at cafe couldnt log.. he said he was stylez blah blah.. showed me ss ...
Page: 1

xxinformalityxx

lol

soooo he said he wasnt at cafe couldnt log.. he said he was stylez blah blah.. showed me ss of him on the acct taking infos of items.. thought all was good.. he seemed calm and cool..

sent the money he said okay he would go collect come back 20 mins and blah blah.. well 10 mins gos by and he logs off msn.. i call WU right away they said it hadnt been picked u p i get refund

[email protected]

IS HIS email..
    well the one he used against me
    buttt wooto got my money back gg scammer

yes i moved your topic

your welcome

xxinformalityxx

ty giga was just excited to get my money back lol..
    scammer goes down YES hahahahaha

psychichigh

Don't pay USD for items if you can help it, or if it's money you don't really care about, as there's always a chance something will happen to the items. Like even legit items can get wiped :P

The guy tried the same thing on me too, sent him the money through WU, guy said he'll trade me the items, after about 10minutes of talking, he suddenly disappeared, and just didn't show up. Called WU and got them to revert to me. That email address used is the same one he tried for me

xxinformalityxx

he comes on now saying where is money bro..

i told him i canceled he goes sorry i didnt come back my mother in accident.
    that is lame broo hahahahahahahahh no offence but ur mom gets in accident will be sad on your part

[b][a=4] Stylez says:
    and 1 if i scamm u ... now u dont got nothing ... u cancel coz think others things about me ... but u have ur money coz really i have this problems ... and all ppl know me ... dont needtalk with a child that dont understand this
    Purplehazee says:
    hhahahahaha

xxinformalityxx

[b][a=4] Stylez says:
    omg u ar child true?
    Purplehazee says:
    IM THE CHILD?! use my middle man? WHY CANT WE USE MIDDLE MAN?! please tell me why
    [b][a=4] Stylez says:
    1. my price 2. iam trustable 3. ask ppl that i sell my others items 4. ask in game 5. iam asist the best of clan of server and all know
    [b][a=4] Stylez says:
    6. i told u i preffer do my things directly
    Purplehazee says:
    but that is no good reason why iyou cant lol
    Purplehazee says:
    bb