Bell aka Jose aka tuc1ean aka phase is a scammer

This is a discussion on Bell aka Jose aka tuc1ean aka phase is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his ko4life name: Bell his ign: tuc1ean/phase his msn: [email protected] his paypal email: [email protected] here is the story of what ...
Page: 1

Default Bell aka Jose aka tuc1ean aka phase is a scammer

his ko4life name: Bell
    his ign: tuc1ean/phase
    his msn: [email protected]
    his paypal email: [email protected]

here is the story of what happened:
    on july 13th 2009 i sold bell an exc shard+8 on cwest for 125 usd via paypal. he told me he now has 100 usd in his pp acc, and that he will pay me the rest 25 usd after he gets his paycheck which is in 3 days. so i agreed to let him pay 100 usd now and in 3 days 25 more. of course 3 days past and he didnt pay. a week past and he didnt pay. i emailed him to his msn email and his pp email and no answer. pmed him on ko4life and no answer. he never comes online on msn anymore. i waited a long time before posting this post. it is now the 10th of august, so nearly a whole month past and he didnt pay his debt.

so basically dont trust him for anything, since he is obviously not a man of his word.

here are the screen shots of the msn conversations as a proof of this story:

sucks bro, but one of his close friends is in my clan/vent so ill try talkin to him.

Vlad aka Dole aka thelittlemage

things brother

ill get your cash if i can ^^

flirch

lmfao i just called him, he said he forgot. dunno if ur gonna get paid cuz he doesnt play anymore and doesnt care :/

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

He is now banned.

StayOffLine

damn sorry to hear that mate