Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammer

This is a discussion on Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all, how can you say ''who cares what dino told you'' how could i know it wasnt his ...
Page: 2

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

first of all, how can you say ''who cares what dino told you'' how could i know it wasnt his account if he never told me it wasnt?
    2nd i also couldnt know dino never called skaljo since he told me he did!
    3rd i trusted dino & he told me he would share the ares account with me to (wich he never did)
    4th i never sealed the CHD to frenky , i send a MSN message to dino about making a chd+7 later that day (when i was sleeping) he been online for the last time on our ''sharing history'' and he sealed my CHD & u cant be saying i was the one sealing the MD! u or skaljo did it and u F* know it i asked u that night not to seal my MD's cause i wanned to sell them, when i woke up it was sealed!
    5th HAHAH dude thats 1 big joke i was explaining u how unbinding scroll works i never said i would unbind the iron set ! , ur the worst liar ever

this will be ur last on this topic, cause u know u're losing this all was 1 big scam and i agree with Rizzy ''Shade u nub, you better get a ban right now!''
    oh and if u wont even consider giving something back i would love to send the story & sses To NTTgame support system to ban u instead

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    first of all, how can you say ''who cares what dino told you'' how could i know it wasnt his account if he never told me it wasnt?
    2nd i also couldnt know dino never called skaljo since he told me he did!
    3rd i trusted dino & he told me he would share the ares account with me to (wich he never did)
    4th i never sealed the CHD to frenky , i send a MSN message to dino about making a chd+7 later that day (when i was sleeping) he been online for the last time on our ''sharing history'' and he sealed my CHD & u cant be saying i was the one sealing the MD! u or skaljo did it and u F* know it i asked u that night not to seal my MD's cause i wanned to sell them, when i woke up it was sealed!
    5th HAHAH dude thats 1 big joke i was explaining u how unbinding scroll works i never said i would unbind the iron set ! , ur the worst liar ever

this will be ur last on this topic, cause u know u're losing this all was 1 big scam and i agree with Rizzy ''Shade u nub, you better get a ban right now!''
    oh and if u wont even consider giving something back i would love to send the story & sses To NTTgame support system to ban u instead
    ntt cant help you with this bro , they don't support sharing accounts :S

That's one of the reasons that KO Make sharing accounts is ilegal

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    That's one of the reasons that KO Make sharing accounts is ilegal
    thats good then they can still ban him for sharing account :P

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    thats good then they can still ban him for sharing account :P
    Probably yes If GMs active , working ...etc thy would ban him ....... Srry for ur lost buddy <3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Dude you are just damn kid better go get some life and go start working for salary instead of beging for 50 euro around internet ...
    Going to Spein and could use 50 euro on vacation ROFL DUDE!!
    Me & Skaljo don't know you & we don't share account with strangers!!
    Why i did not gave you my info & info of Gintoki because we were playing just for a week or so & you were asking for gintoki info is well.
    You send support ticket to get Skaljo acc ban hehehe you are funny but really you are ...

Regards,
    Shade

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Dude you are just damn kid better go get some life and go start working for salary instead of beging for 50 euro around internet ...
    Going to Spein and could use 50 euro on vacation ROFL DUDE!!
    Me & Skaljo don't know you & we don't share account with strangers!!
    Why i did not gave you my info & info of Gintoki because we were playing just for a week or so & you were asking for gintoki info is well.
    You send support ticket to get Skaljo acc ban hehehe you are funny but really you are ...

Regards,
    Shade
    classic faggot from thereapers clan. in the past that clan name at least was somewhat respectable but now it is just known as a bunch of estonian scammers

karma is a bitch yo, you think you're pretty badass with your broken english and schemes. just dont be surprised when life bites back at you and you find yourself in a worse situation.

ill be looking forward to it, even if i never really know of when it'll happen, just know that i'll be smiling

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well I suggest you to keep smiling because smile keeps you alive .
    People who find him self in bad situation are trying to make something to have bred not going around the world ...
    Every one find him self in bad situations but don't forget there is always to escape or a way to exit !!
    I am in TheReapers since USKO Ares server then moved to Logos from Logos to C-West & now here.
    BTW all I will tell you one, thing Shizz is not my acc i am just saying the exac what was going on here.
    I don't need some guy which I even don't know called me scammer or something like that i told him log in and you get your gems and 1 chest bck end of the story.

Regards,
    Shade

"if its my account it automaticly means they r my items"

hilarious, go die

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    "if its my account it automaticly means they r my items"

hilarious, go die
    Lets put this way....
    You were playing for few months and ganged nice items, then you found a work & you decide to stop fot that moment but in the same time you keep your char...
    After few months you log back then you find nothing on your char what would you do...?

Lets put this way....
    You were playing for few months and ganged nice items, then you found a work & you decide to stop fot that moment but in the same time you keep your char...
    After few months you log back then you find nothing on your char what would you do...?
    not scam somoene that has nothing to do with it

thankyou

that bad news ... why one should seek a person who really can trust ....

i see it difficult for he get ban

O_o Senior Member

Lets put this way....
    Wow you do dumb.

You said you gave the acc to that Dino, that Dino sold the items for area stuff, so THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM EXCLUSIVE???????

He have nothing to do with that yet you decide to take all the items he got and kick him from the acc.

Now I'm sure you're scammer. Get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Wow you do dumb.

You said you gave the acc to that Dino, that Dino sold the items for area stuff, so THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM EXCLUSIVE???????

He have nothing to do with that yet you decide to take all the items he got and kick him from the acc.

Now I'm sure you're scammer. Get lost.
    thanks, good to see somoene understands me

and u shade, are the most childish guy ever first u say u did not plan anything and now you admit that you guys been planning this for 1 week well w/e i know you're not giving anything back i hoped ur name/TheReapers name is completely ruined now u deserve it

Banned

Sorry I am in the middle of moving to a new place so I didn't really have the time to check this topic out. I've banned him earlier from my cell phone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast