Scammer in AkARA

This is a discussion on Scammer in AkARA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GibeMeUrlove ( morian ) is Scammer !!!! alert all !...
Page: 1

andyy

Thumbs down

GibeMeUrlove ( morian ) is Scammer !!!! alert all !

andyy

Thumbs down

GiveMeUrlove (Morian) he is Scammer , ex lider Clan CashMachine ! he clan disband scam all memeber clan ( rogue earring , glas blet , iron necklace ) all droop clan and go changue clan , he are in clan Judge And the next day it expelled for Scammer.

WARNING !!! ALL PLAYERS SERVER AKARA !!!

Same shit every time no matter who it is, every time a clan leader disbands a clan they're always called a scammer.

alper15

really?

GibeMeUrlove ( morian ) is Scammer !!!! alert all ![/b]
    hahahha

Psy

From what I saw in the Market Section topic: he's not a scammer.

Banned

Forum is not involved on the action who givemeyourlove did... and he gave items uniques and masters for clan members so imo he deserved these items after disband clan, no way he can not be called scammer.

Forum is not involved on the action who givemeyourlove did... and he gave items uniques and masters for clan members so imo he deserved these items after disband clan, no way he can not be called scammer.[/b]
    wrong! sry comelon but morian asked that glass belt to a member like a lend bcz he said lend me it i gonna make pk and he didnt give it back to the member then disband and take the gb n re :\ so... the other guy got fuked up

RideOn

wrong! sry comelon but morian asked that glass belt to a member like a lend bcz he said lend me it i gonna make pk and he didnt give it back to the member then disband and take the gb n re :\ so... the other guy got fuked up[/b]
    sorry bluez but u r not playing on that server u dont know how they work as clan, 1st listen morian's history

sorry bluez but u r not playing on that server u dont know how they work as clan, 1st listen morian's history[/b]
    who knows miguel :\ i give it up i wont make anything nvm what i said.