Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammer Alert!

This is a discussion on Scammer Alert! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lutz i know it's market section but I think im obligated to inform ppl... [email protected] [email protected] Claims to be Roy ...
Page: 1

Lutz i know it's market section but I think im obligated to inform ppl...

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Claims to be Roy ( HitMachine ) from beramus than claims to be Az ( Also a well known player ), fact is they both quitted like a year ago.

He asks for Info first ( which im not retarded to give ) , Alot of ppl on this forum know me and my ONLY way of tradeing...

So guys just beware of them the zahiyona guy is pretending to be Hit and Az like [email protected] did he's a known Scammer

he's Nickname on the forum is trawma_35

Please do not lock the topic

Trawma_35

wtf? hey can i speak with u ??? im not scammer what are u talking about what did i do!!!!

ask ur Friend =)

Trawma_35

man its not my real life friend just ingame and i dont know about what are u fucking speaking i traded on this server 2 trades one with morain and one with maggi and u can ask them that im not scammer...
    i dont know what my partner made and its not matter for me but what did i do for uuuuuu

Trawma_35

lol its not fear that just because im from israel all call me scammer because my fucking email

i think presenting urself as Az or HitMachine it's more obviouse that ur a scammer than putting a sticky note on your forhead and written on it IM A SCAMMER :lol:

dude ur excuses mean nothing to me especially cause i played beramus and ur trying to fake me out with player's that have quitted a very long time ago I mean cmon dude u can be more original than that ey

Trawma_35

what are u talking about !
    i dont know the names that u gave now and never said them and i never scam just got scammed and all this false charge very madding me!

Trawma_35

can u give a proof that i said that thing maybe it was my partner but more then we share player we nothing ...
    he is not my real life friend just share player!
    so please dont tell about me wrong things!

WrongAnswerYouDie

man?
    Zahiyona is not the scammer

the scammer is Niv - gross.

Zahiyona made a new share acc with him

Tzahi have nothing to do with scam.

when i bought for him a bronze prem , he payed me after i putted the prem and he changed his rogue for y4ng(warrior) and they didnt had a problem with the trade , so i dont think he is a scammer whatever

he gave me his friend which he share's the account with. A guy that help's a scammer is a scammer in my book

I have a reason for posting this and I am posting it for the safety of other ppl that he might wanna try and scamm

and the Email Is a coincidance u say? 2 ppl scamming on the same way as to pretend ur a famouse player in fact u are not , coming from the same email provider could it be a coincidance? Yes it can , could it be the truth it's up to u to find out

Alot of ppl on this forums know me and they know i wouldnt be posting this for no reason

BUMP

Trawma_35

this @nana.co.il its email in israel and i dont know what is ur problem i didnt help him i just gave u him email!
    and i even didnt know he gonna scam u i just want he will know with who i gonna trade ..
    U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D ???

Trawma_35

pls delete this post its false charge!

dude I couldnt care less Im just warning players that u gave me a scammers email adress, a Person Helping a Scammer is infact a Scammer

Ur "friend" and account sharer claims to be someone who he is not and asks for info first i mean cmon it smell's on scamm like a stood fish in a sweaty sock

What are the odds that 2 scammers use the same Scamming "technique" and they use the same email provider

dude just get off my back

WrongAnswerYouDie

zzzzzzzzzzzz
    tzahi just want to trade the acc

niv want to scam

tzahi never knew about it

END OF THE STORY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast