Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RavaArph (i uploaded it)

This is a discussion on RavaArph (i uploaded it) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i have to say is: noobie http://files.filefront.com/ravaravawmv/;76...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

ISeeYouPee

tindall

Sad...

33c4l

is this the movie already been posted b4?

ISeeYouPee

yes but in zip file...people didnt want to download it so yea i wanted everyoen to be safe xD

33c4l

ah kk

Jesusr0x

why did they bother its so obvious lol, no minor on skill bar but is minor healing...

wrong section turkey :P

og_loc

why did they bother its so obvious lol, no minor on skill bar but is minor healing...[/b]
    right clicker?

why did they bother its so obvious lol, no minor on skill bar but is minor healing...[/b]
    yah right click lols

i thought he better, noobish turk right clicker minor lmao.

graydeath

his combo isnt that great either, watch the vs', skills fail alot -.-

It&#39;s sweet how he use minor+hp pot+mana pot at the same time <_<

halifax

Ravaarph - You have to give this guy props. No matter what server he goes to he has a very strong presance. He is a cheater; but a very smart one at that, and he does have good sin skills.

The video - It wasnt a bad video. and if his 1v1 combo was a bit more consistent it would be extreamly fast. The video was entertaining to watch and he does have good skills - 9/10

Ravaarph - You have to give this guy props. No matter what server he goes to he has a very strong presance. He is a cheater; but a very smart one at that, and he does have good sin skills.
    The video - It wasnt a bad video. and if his 1v1 combo was a bit more consistent it would be extreamly fast. The video was entertaining to watch and he does have good skills - 9/10[/b]

lol?

The video - It wasnt a bad video. and if his 1v1 combo was a bit more consistent it would be extreamly fast. The video was entertaining to watch and he does have good skills - 9/10[/b]

what :S selam dude now u are using alot drugs for say that

ravarph is a faking cheater from edana and from all server whatever he go , he like used cheat edana pathos logos ronark etc zzzz some guys got banned for him like a kujo(idiot) and another players whatever if u wanna get items u have to be ravaarph"s friend

have a nice day - peace all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast