Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scammer Alert: Ancksunamoon, iPwnedChuckNorris

This is a discussion on Scammer Alert: Ancksunamoon, iPwnedChuckNorris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Speapo This is a Warning. I got scammed for a lvl 79 mage and 28GB's The guys ...
Page: 2

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by Speapo View Post
    This is a Warning.

I got scammed for a lvl 79 mage and 28GB's

The guys C-west chars names: A lvl 81 Priest: Ancksunamoon, lvl 79 Mage: VERME, his Adream warrior: iPwnedChuckNorris
    His ko4life username is: iPwnedChuckNorris
    He is calling himself Dan on msn.
    His msn is: [email protected]

Watch out for this guy he is a Scammer do never trust him.

Here is the story:

We where talking allready for arround 3 days on ventrillo and he looked like a nice guy. I asked for Vouchers of him to verify him being trusty
    and they did. Well it all felt good so i agreed on giving my stuf first ( i know now that whas verry stupid plz dont reply that).
    The deal whas The mage + gb's for the Priest (Ancksunamoon).

I gave him all info + GB's. He changed all info and everything whas fine. He whas trowing nova's on
    my mage all arround Folk town.. Then it started: he played the priest everyday but even for the login and pass he had
    to search 15 minuts.... After 15 minutes he gave me the wrong info but kept saying it whas right.
    wel i tried manny but the logininfo whas wrong. Then after a while he said ''ow i gave wrong info'' so he gave new info,
    but it stil didn't work/ it whas stil not the correct info. Then it whas 17.30 and he had to go...
    he just ignored my questions that it stil wasn't working and the info whas not correct and he just left saying il be back @ 9-10pm
    (he has the same time zone as me).

I tried talk to him @ 9pm, 9.30, 10, 10.30, 11, 11.30 12,00pm etc but he just ignored me. Someone who knew him
    went talking to him on msn and he responded to that guy but the moment that guy added me to the conversation the scammer went ofline...
    Also i logged in c-west on my adream char wich he knew so i let a friend of me pm the guy first and he responded then i tried pm him
    and ofcourse no response..

wel its more then 24 hours now and stil i can't reach the guy so its clear he scammed me :S
    He whas in Vicarious clan and he left that clan hours after he scammed me so its really clear now: i am fuked.

The screenshots here are from the msn conversation we had. there isn't much talking because we where on ventrillo but
    i think its pretty clear since u can see that he gives me like 3 different login names and passwords wich al didn't work.

I know i whas stupid trusting this guy so plz dont say stuf like that in reply's. I didn't make this post to be called stupid.

I made this post to WARN u al for this @#$%^&*( scammer!

To a Forum admin or forum mod Ban this guy from Ko4life so he can't scam more people!

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2392/scamm1.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/328/scammm.jpg

Il probably quit usko, cya all good luck with this game.
    1) you didnt give me gbs, u said i would get those after u got the char
    2) you didnt give me the date of birth(im not going to get scammed by you retrieving the info)
    3) the char named VERME is a previously scammed char, u said u bought it from the owner first when i asked you. but i talked to eduardo84.. (he knows the real owner)
    and he told me it was scammed.
    4) i quitted vicarious because it was inactive, i dont see any problems whit that? <.<
    5) i know i gave wrong info first, but i copy-paste my info so i cant get owned by a keylogger.
    (i copy-pasted the wrong info, shit happens.)
    6) this guy sirlorddraven, i was going to buy his 73 mage, yes.
    but i bailed. and he went rage-mode on me. so please post some proofs of that.
    7) i dont rly see any real proofs on these SS's.
    8) i dont care about all of ur shitty opinions.(so keep them for urself.)
    guess that was it?
    and kopriest, my paypal-email pw is lost, and theres no way to retrieve it.
    and giving gbs, is 100% the same as giving money.
    and you could not afford my char, not my fault.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by SkoczPoWino View Post
    hmm he whas in bombompow but we read this topic and he got kick
    after that he join to anima 5min and kick xd atm idk wher he go
    I can see that you dont know what is going on. well.
    ill explain to you.
    I didnt get kicked from BomBomPow, I left.(talking polish in clan chat and i dont understand a thing.)
    i quitted BomBomPow to join anima.
    and im still in it. atleast they believe me, and can see that there is no real proof. so its all bs talking.
    jealous mutch? eh

Banned Senior Member

Is this the IPwnedChuckN0rris that where in my clan? (Retaliation)

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    1) you didnt give me gbs, u said i would get those after u got the char
    2) you didnt give me the date of birth(im not going to get scammed by you retrieving the info)
    3) the char named VERME is a previously scammed char, u said u bought it from the owner first when i asked you. but i talked to eduardo84.. (he knows the real owner)
    and he told me it was scammed.
    4) i quitted vicarious because it was inactive, i dont see any problems whit that? <.<
    5) i know i gave wrong info first, but i copy-paste my info so i cant get owned by a keylogger.
    (i copy-pasted the wrong info, shit happens.)
    6) this guy sirlorddraven, i was going to buy his 73 mage, yes.
    but i bailed. and he went rage-mode on me. so please post some proofs of that.
    7) i dont rly see any real proofs on these SS's.
    8) i dont care about all of ur shitty opinions.(so keep them for urself.)
    guess that was it?
    and kopriest, my paypal-email pw is lost, and theres no way to retrieve it.
    and giving gbs, is 100% the same as giving money.
    and you could not afford my char, not my fault.
    1 question, How can u live with yourself?

Your the biggest piece of shit i ever seen in knight online.

Since we did al talking on vent and i didn't record that you can lie al u want
    but i dont care.

1) nice lie. U know damm well i gave u the gb's and yes i whas to stupid not to take a ss so u can say whatever u want. I just dont get it how you can live with your self scamming someone and then try to say u didn't do it with 20000 lies.

2) When i bought the VERME char the guy i bought it from did not had the dob and since i am not a experienced account trader i did not knew the importance since i though everything k2 wants these days to give support is payment info. BUT Since Your friend Knew the real owner of the account u would ask him the dob and so it wasn't a problem u told me.. so nice lie again.....

3) Accounts on C-west get sold so manny times that most chars allready have had like 10 different owners. So maybe its true the char got scammed in the past from the real owner i dont know, all i know is that i bought the char from a guy who seemed trusty since he did not scamm me and gave the char after the payment.

5) Look @ the screenshots.... so u gonna tell me that u by accident copy pasted wrong login's and passwords 5 times? F*k off

To everyone, do never trust this guy. He is one of the most f*ked up people in usko.

I am totally done with this game knowing people like this play it.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by Speapo View Post
    1 question, How can u live with yourself?

Your the biggest piece of shit i ever seen in knight online.

Since we did al talking on vent and i didn't record that you can lie al u want
    but i dont care.

1) nice lie. U know damm well i gave u the gb's and yes i whas to stupid not to take a ss so u can say whatever u want. I just dont get it how you can live with your self scamming someone and then try to say u didn't do it with 20000 lies.

2) When i bought the VERME char the guy i bought it from did not had the dob and since i am not a experienced account trader i did not knew the importance since i though everything k2 wants these days to give support is payment info. BUT Since Your friend Knew the real owner of the account u would ask him the dob and so it wasn't a problem u told me.. so nice lie again.....

3) Accounts on C-west get sold so manny times that most chars allready have had like 10 different owners. So maybe its true the char got scammed in the past from the real owner i dont know, all i know is that i bought the char from a guy who seemed trusty since he did not scamm me and gave the char after the payment.

5) Look @ the screenshots.... so u gonna tell me that u by accident copy pasted wrong login's and passwords 5 times? F*k off

To everyone, do never trust this guy. He is one of the most f*ked up people in usko.

I am totally done with this game knowing people like this play it.
    i changed pw like 19208391208309 times for u coz u couldnt login dumbass :S
    you account recovered verme coz i couldnt login when i got home.
    and i found out its scammed anyway, so gtfo fucking scammer.
    all u wanted was me gettin my items on this mage and boom.

lmao, this fag ipwnedchucknorris should be banned.

Uzu

chucknorris stop talking so much bs nobody will buy your shit off =).

sorry for your loss mate.

all i know about this thing , ipwn asked me to enter MM or something like that , i was know realy owner of this char his name deeh , i asked him about this char he said to me this char hacked from his friend , then i added ipwn and deeh in conversation in msn , and went to sleep . to be honest to know if IPWN bought this char or not

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    i changed pw like 19208391208309 times for u coz u couldnt login dumbass :S
    you account recovered verme coz i couldnt login when i got home.
    and i found out its scammed anyway, so gtfo fucking scammer.
    all u wanted was me gettin my items on this mage and boom.
    Yea right u mean u gave me the wrong password 19208391208309 times........

You where trowing nova's all over folk town and told me how much u liked mage so
    u could login the account. And 2 things, i gave u the info and u changed all so no freaking way i could get it back within 3 hours.... everyone knows how fast K2 is so dont lie.....
    That the account whas scammed in the past could be true or maybe not i dont know. Like i told u all i know is that i bought it.

Forum mods please look into this and ban this guy before he scams more people.

Banned

shane,draven do something..

Banned Senior Member

This guy is a scammer. He is calling himself Dan on msn. And he told me he is from Norway. I heard someone else said Denmark already..
    He wanted to share with me and used my character to scam someone else (as middle man). I hope this is enough confirmation to get this guy banned. If it's not I could get some guys from my clan to talk aswell.

Request to the mods: Please ban this guy

Yea he scammed through our character, ban this cunt.

Sabouter

if the kids name is ipwnchucknorris why would u ever do buisness with him obviously he would scam he thinks he can beat chuck norris

mod u should banned that asshole,
    wow c-west become lame with all those scammer live outside there
    especially like this ipwn guys,u are so lame bro,
    u remind me of Lagoon who scammed ppl and acted innocent and called the ppl he scammed a scammer

wow i cant believe this guy is a scammer.. he sounds legal when i talk to him on msn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast