Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

figured out close pls

This is a discussion on figured out close pls within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WELL IM GONNA START LIKE THIS solo dtc for weeks , solo dts for days , constant lvling partys with ...
Page: 1

Banned

Cool

WELL IM GONNA START LIKE THIS

solo dtc for weeks , solo dts for days , constant lvling partys with friends only to keep my rogue from being koxpered in 2 days i gained 5 k np on my rogue and then all of a sudden its all gone

now i will explain

guy starts account gets it lvl 60 and masters, he delvls and sell to MY BEST FRIEND JUSTIN, gives him all info after usd sale is complete , my ffriend dont have money to buy prem so he cannot change pass due to it being down , so he quits game and gives the account to ME , i log in and lvl to 60 , and log out cause no prem.

i buy premium for the account, and i login .......GET D.CED ? so i try to log in again and find someone else playing my account and to me is big shock ? its not justin the owner or me the new owner but a friend of orignal SELLER. as in sold. anyways the guy says to me GET FUCKED YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH . remeber i said that it will play later . n/e ways i get a unkown source to help me a lil and change the pass . now account is safe i thought email was changed and s/a and new pass wooot safe account away from this scammer ? but 20 days into my premium and 4 lvls later i now have a lvl 63 92% rogue at this point i have lost 65 mil to this hacker and its paid off because im almost 65 after all my hard work and effort , i go to bed wake up and my pass is wrong so i contact UNKOWN people again and get my pass changed , n/e ways i had 25mil + 10 bus on my account i see all are gone , and now there is full set items and stuff on my account ? SO WHAT TO DO ? FUCKER STEALS FROM ME , CALLS ME A FAGGOT ASS BITCH , AND HACKS MY FUCKING HARD EARNED CHAR ??????????? NOW I SAY FUCK.......................WHO IS THE FAGGOT ASS BITCH NOW YOU MADE ME RICH BITCH

IllusionS

Seems like you can't buy accounts from people anymore, too much bullshit

Banned

agreed i just attempted to log in webiste on account and pass is changed again.............now im pist i want more money for the account now i will post who did it and i have proof of course

#2 i will get account banned permently

#3 i will have all accounts of hacker banned permently (DONT TEST ME YOU SEEN WHAT I CAN DO ALREADY )

HACKERS FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im just wondering where u got it from

cuz the day i put it on a human rogue, the pw to the rogue changed and all MY items disappeared

freakyangel

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts woe, Today, 06:51 AM

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 2,349

Sorry to hear nik

Banned

ty coke just shows how far noobs go to be 1337

ShayaN

There's been other proof topics about her.

freakyangel

i think u should talk to Tristan and Crone about this, i admit i played on the rogue, actually my brother did, his real life best friend Tristan gave this account to us, with all info to change pw etc, he never told us acc was sold or whatever, he just said that our real life friend skander aka Crone, aka the original owner, quit KO and we could play on it

so when forgot pw was disabled, i changed the pass word, NOT knowing someone else bought the account, and since there was only junk on the account, i thought no one else played the account so yea, my brother wanted to play in undestructablezzz, cuz we know those guys from cypher, so i let him, but then when he merchants, he gets dced and pw gets changed, we thought we got hack, and i changed pw again by forgot pw, then i log in and see char is naked, so i tell my brother we got hacked

i think this is tristans fault tbh =.= he should have told us the account was sold, and he shouldnt have given us the account + all info

now we both got fuked, oh and i have nuthin to do bout those previous times u got hack or whatever :s

anyways, im willing to give u the account + all information back if i can get my items back consisting of some chitins, dual mds +7 which my brother just upgraded that day, woe +6 and ixb+6

W4rWIthin

Ahh Maggy Is Und3feateds Best friend. You Know He used to be the best scammer of them all. I guess he Taught her good But not good enough.

She Said In my 1 vs 1 topic That jeff is the best Pker on Cypher. Hmm I wonder Why He scammed enough items to make +2 everything. Then he Chilled out and Claimed he changed and Acted as if he was All against Scammers/Macro. Notice how Maggy was selling a +8 md earlyer? Hmm i wonder were she got it ohhhh and i wonder how jeff got his +8 md hmmm Put 2 and 2 togeather and Wake up fokes. Some Noobs will never change.

Sorry to Hear Your lose nik But i know that You will own that Faggot B1tch hard. Jeff i didnt mean to flame you so hard But Im pissed Sumhow You or Your friends always Scam people that im friends with. Funny huh?

freakyangel

Ahh Maggy Is Und3feateds Best friend. You Know He used to be the best scammer of them all. I guess he Taught her good But not good enough.

She Said In my 1 vs 1 topic That jeff is the best Pker on Cypher. Hmm I wonder Why He scammed enough items to make +2 everything. Then he Chilled out and Claimed he changed and Acted as if he was All against Scammers/Macro. Notice how Maggy was selling a +8 md earlyer? Hmm i wonder were she got it ohhhh and i wonder how jeff got his +8 md hmmm Put 2 and 2 togeather and Wake up fokes. Some Noobs will never change.

Sorry to Hear Your lose nik But i know that You will own that Faggot B1tch hard. Jeff i didnt mean to flame you so hard But Im pissed Sumhow You or Your friends always Scam people that im friends with. Funny huh?[/b]
    Lavell ur kind of pissing me off, i have never ever scammed any of ur friends, kk? If i have, remind me pls with some proof, and if u forgot, its ur friend who scammed me, ur bestest friend kevin remember? Remember u faking and shit? Kevin went on holiday suddenly when he had my items right? And u were all like 'oh not like she needs them'

Cant believe what some ppl can do for some stupid pixels, for what its worth, read my story above, then talk, i didnt scam nor hack, i got scammed here, and im suggesting a trade, my items for his char, then everything is back to normal and we're all happy

So lavel, mind ur own business, I dont see the point of pullin Jeff into this topic

W4rWIthin

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz after listening to her sexy voice in vent I understand My Bad fags

freakyangel

-.- now a.q lavel go find some turks to vs with kk baba <3

KaChing

Just give her the items back and apoligize , i&#39;m sure u&#39;ll get the acct back , cause she isnt a scammer !!
    rly needed 2topics >.<?

freakyangel

well lavell jus told me he sold the woe +6 lol =.=

Banned

sold ? to who and where dammit must have got scammed again cause im a poor ass bitch hmm...........

W4rWIthin

nah i said that i thought Nik Sold the Woe. Get Your Words Straight babe. Come back to vent <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast