Scammer Chesteer paypal scam

This is a discussion on Scammer Chesteer paypal scam within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chester, i sent this guy money payment was accepted and now he has logged off of msn... im going to ...
Page: 1

noisome

chester, i sent this guy money payment was accepted and now he has logged off of msn... im going to give him 24 hours to give me the account infos ect and if i have not got it i make 1 phone call and a charge back is made... just letting the community know whats happening. thx

noisome

Update so the guy comes on msn saying to me he's not a scammer and that ill have my money back, he then tells me that the account was to low price.... and that hes sorry and then after another 5 mins of waiting he says the account was banned !!??? ROFL then logs off msn i have saved all chat logs if Admins need to see them. thanks

didinino

EDIT:

u guys have fuking upside-down registration dates.

forget what i said. GL mate

noisome

thx <_< just hope i get my money back...

noisome

heres the email of the scamer and both of his paypals:

[email protected]

paypal adress&#39;s :

[email protected] - unverifed...
    simpleloveyou.ES - one that money was scammed from.
    simpleyoulove.com - told me that he had another 1 but he dont use......

this guy needs to be stopped.

noisome

This guy still has not given me my money back ...... its been like 5-6 hours or so he needs to be banned before he trys to do it to another forum member.

didinino

contact Psy, provide some more information (msn logs etc.) and he will ban him..

offtopic:

can u explain how come u registered last week and now u have 117 posts?
    also, what was your older ko4life account?

noisome

contact Psy, provide some more information (msn logs etc.) and he will ban him..

offtopic:

can u explain how come u registered last week and now u have 117 posts?
    also, what was your older ko4life account?[/b]

ok ill send him the msn logs ect.

And the answer to your first question i cam eout of hospital 3 weeks ago so im inbed nothing to do
    and the answer for the second one lies between felix and i. thanks

minhking

Be careful of this sucker too [email protected] : . I bought items from him, paid via paypal then he keep delaying the delivering pretending his family members are sick and even after a week he never answered my messages neither pm. I reversed the payment after a week but fuking paypal never could get me back the money even i won the dispute with proofs provided.